Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin mining  (Read 1098 times)
Doterti

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

Bitcoin Mining (Bitcoin Mining) is one way to get Bitcoin. As mentioned earlier, we can see Bitcoin as a large global cash system that stores the history of transactions (or 'money movements') from one person to another. When Bitcoin transactions are processed on the Bitcoin network - meaning Bitcoin is being moved from one person to another - one needs to make sure that all transactions are properly recorded and the cash system has been synchronized around the world.

The Good thing having a bitcoin mining is which you can find a great chance to gain a big income because bitcoin itself has a big value in the market and with that it is like a finding a diamond but ten times of the value of the diamond, it is where bitcoin mining is very interesting because it is easy to do because you have the tools in the system and with that you are more relax and chill because you just need to sit and wait rather than digging and risking your life.
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:14:31 PM

Yes, I use that machine for mining. What's the point of having a machine, if it's just useless and not generating. The solution of mining to benefit and can benefit a lot.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
altcoinanalyst1

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:32:57 PM

I dont exactly got your point about the dark thing. But i am sure that without mining the bitcoin is worthless. How can we send or receive bitcoin if nothing can confirm the transaction. Besides no more bitcoin will emerge if mining is stopped.
lotakasa

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:10:02 PM

Exploitation is the surest thing you have ever done, but I found it to be exploited comprehensively, It is less risky than other things.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: