Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Putin?  (Read 5804 times)
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:00:35 PM

This man has been running Russia for 18 years, and I think that he will remain president for a long time (he may not be the president himself, but he will stay in the government and will remain the real ruler of Russia) ... I do not think it's good for large country that one person holds president chair for  a long time ... It doesn't look like democracy indeed  Smiley

Actually 13 years, don't mess up )
PandoraToken

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:41:40 PM

Buddy what are you Smoking grass? Where did you get these numbers? If you believe like you it turns out that the Russian in 2000 received 100-200 dollars a month, and now thanks to the rat named Putin their salary was 150-300 thousand dollars per month. Lol! You need to either go to school and learn to count or not to confuse the income of Russian officials and people.

It is not me, but you who is in need of education. It seems to me that although you are educated, your blind hatred of Russia has made you blind to the facts. The below chart proves what I had said:

http://carnegieendowment.org/images/article_images/fig_015-2-web_eng.jpg

What is the reason for the fall in the average salary in 2014? In one year, wages fell sharply to the level of 2007. At the same time, prices are known to have grown. Perhaps, instead of making weapons of murder, to do the work of the well-being of its citizens.

If you had followed the news you would know that in 2014 the Ruble had lost half of its value against the dollar because of a strong speculative attack of the Western financial circles (which happen to be QUITE powerful). So that explains the fall of the salary in dollars...:

http://www.xe.com/it/currencycharts/?from=EUR&to=USD&view=5Y
boniii

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:14:51 PM

i saw some vids regarding him telling that he can time travel, coz in the 1st world war some photos are taken and he has appeared on it, not sure how truth is but he is the MAN!
Ish_Rox

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:21:47 PM

Vladimir Putin is the president of russia.He is very strong ruler.Specially he is a huge suppoter on crypto world.
Rami ch

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:45:18 PM

in the first time i heard about Vladimir Putin , i thought that he's just a president but when i started reading about him and watching some documentaries about him i realised that he's one of the legends in our society , he presents the strength and wise in the same person you can see greatness power through his eyes
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:02:13 PM

in the first time i heard about Vladimir Putin , i thought that he's just a president but when i started reading about him and watching some documentaries about him i realised that he's one of the legends in our society , he presents the strength and wise in the same person you can see greatness power through his eyes
I initially disliked Putin but as time went on i saw that he was a great leader and the world is a better place in spite of what the western countries would want us to believe with their fake news. While they played politics with the Syrian crisis, he bombed ISIS and the rebels.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mistyderby

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:19:23 PM

Putin is a firm ruler with a no nonsense attitude. He's an astute ruler with a clear intent and definition of how he wants to rule.
markkeian

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

EXMR

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:13:53 PM

I admire Putin for his strong personality,He is one of the greatest president we have now,Like Duterte he is one of the courageous and very intelligent president.Long live President Putin.

cryptoshaa

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:57:47 AM

Hi is president of russia.great president.take decesion correctly.one of the popular man in the world
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:38:59 AM

Putin handles corruption LIKE A BOSS  Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co8s0egftsc&t=149s

I need Putin in my country  Grin Grin
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:56:58 PM

Putin is a former KGB officer that studied law at St. Petersburg State University, then worked in a foreign affairs dept. in St. Petersburg City Hall. There he made a lot of ties that helped him to move to Kremlin. His politics killed freedom of speech in Russia and destroyed economical stability. All his friends from youth now are rich CEOs or ministers. Everything is corruted nowadays in Russia.
Irish Lion

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:40:55 PM

Putin is a former KGB officer that studied law at St. Petersburg State University, then worked in a foreign affairs dept. in St. Petersburg City Hall. There he made a lot of ties that helped him to move to Kremlin. His politics killed freedom of speech in Russia and destroyed economical stability. All his friends from youth now are rich CEOs or ministers. Everything is corruted nowadays in Russia.

Yea, thats what Im talking about... I also know about his past in KGB, and this person is not so nice, as his fans want  Undecided
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:45:57 PM

Tsar of Russian Empire  Cool
moshiul13

Activity: 330

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:17:26 PM

Putin is current Russian president.His full name is Vladimir Putin.
dilshan007

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:34:24 PM

Born: October 7, 1952 (age 65), Saint Petersburg, Russia
Height: 1.7 m
Office: President of Russia since 2012
Spouse: Lyudmila Putina (m. 1983–2014)
Presidential terms: May 7, 2000 – May 7, 2008, May 7, 2012 –
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:37:55 PM

Putin - one of the great rulers of Russia no less than 19-20 centuries. He restored Russia to its former glory and raised the country from the ruins. But the greatness of great men, like the greatness of a mountain, should not be seen completely from a close distance.
Time will pass, history will say its word and put the name of this person next to the names of Peter the Great and Ekatiriny.
SteffCoins

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:03:51 PM

What a long explanation. all we need to know is that you're f*cked if you're in Putin's bad side
rony1612038

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:09:15 PM

vladimir putin is present Russian president and worlds most powerful person.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:14:00 PM

Yea, thats what Im talking about... I also know about his past in KGB, and this person is not so nice, as his fans want  Undecided
I agree, I don't have internal confidence in him...maybe I'm wrong, but I still don't understand, for which reason it was to take away Crimea from Ukraine, when now people are suffering there...it seems they were better before that...I have several friends there...they suffer from current affairs...
Sports Bettor

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:38:48 AM

Putin is a corrupt politician. He's worth billions of dollars while many people in his country suffer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: