Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethix Systems - Building a backbone for ethereum service intergrations  (Read 4581 times)
Ethix (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:26:24 PM

if this is indeed legit, who will escrow the funds?

this project isn't really unique at all infact there were already existing projects like this already which OP i believe realized this already before their eyes grew wider than their heads the other day thinking this is a bright idea when in fact its an old concept that may still work to scam few eth.

As said previously, much development will occur before raising of funds. I can ensure you funds will be kept securely and transparent when we reach this point. More information on the process will be available when we are ready to pursue that path. There is still no planned date for any types of raising funds, and focus should be kept on development and integrations at this time.

I hope with the upcoming of beta releases, team transparency, and updated road maps, that the community will see a that a dedicated Ethereum Operating system can be useful for leveraging the full power of Ethereum services and have more faith in the project. Our team has no intention of scamming a few eth, but more so to change the world of Internet within the Ethereum community.  
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ethix (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:06:25 PM

Update V1.1
Update on the white paper has been implemented. Expect updates bi-weekly.

Summary of this update...

Due to recent progression of Swarm and its outlook, it is safe to say Swarm will be a better longterm alternative to Storj. Swarm is more decentralized, and is designed to work directly with the Ethereum block chain, which is why Ethix exists. Our team has performed minor testing with swarm and it fits our project much better.

Additionally, explanation and a brief understanding of global logins have been added on the WhitePaper, including the function of a Ethix Node.

What to expect next...

Ethix strives to deliver a platform similar to Amazons AWS Service, but by using decentralized services resulting in unbeatable prices and up times.

With addition to the Ethix Platform for serving up information, we will be including the additional uses for an Ethix Node, which will play a major part in being were root information lays for information served up on the Ethix Platform.
ProtonBank

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 10:12:07 PM

Seems like a solid plan. Sighed up for news letter, waiting for more info.
specturul

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:33:08 PM

Great project, until I understood how the tokens will be distributed. With pleasure I will take part in an advertising campaign.

If all these schemes that are drawn on the first page will work, then this project is worthy of attention.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:43:21 PM

where's the spesification of this token??
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:56:31 PM

As said previously, much development will occur before raising of funds. I can ensure you funds will be kept securely and transparent when we reach this point. More information on the process will be available when we are ready to pursue that path. There is still no planned date for any types of raising funds, and focus should be kept on development and integrations at this time.

I hope with the upcoming of beta releases, team transparency, and updated road maps, that the community will see a that a dedicated Ethereum Operating system can be useful for leveraging the full power of Ethereum services and have more faith in the project. Our team has no intention of scamming a few eth, but more so to change the world of Internet within the Ethereum community.  

Hope that this one will end up in reality. You can't just say that the funds will be kept securely and transparent, you need some assurance like using escrow/s when you get there.
Ethix (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:00:36 AM

How many overall amount of tokens? Mini cup and hard cup? When you will start ICO? Will be Pre-ICO?
where's the specification of this token??
Great project, until I understood how the tokens will be distributed. With pleasure I will take part in an advertising campaign.

If all these schemes that are drawn on the first page will work, then this project is worthy of attention.

First, Please note the re-comment below that i had posted weeks ago.

if this is indeed legit, who will escrow the funds?

this project isn't really unique at all infact there were already existing projects like this already which OP i believe realized this already before their eyes grew wider than their heads the other day thinking this is a bright idea when in fact its an old concept that may still work to scam few eth.

Regardless, i will open a window into our intentions to the questions asked. Please note things are subject to change until i post a official announcement regarding the information.

Yes, there will be ICO, although our team plans to do much more development before hand and hopes to have a functional product before seeking a full pledge ICO. With this in mind, our team is under high consideration of performing a "Pre-Sale" or "Pre-ICO" in order to collect  a small amount of funds for extra developers during the development process. The amount of funds collected during the Pre-ICO will be set low, as we see no need to collect more than what we will need at that time to do immediate hires and accelerate development. Information on that will be posted when we are ready, please stayed tunned, and subscribe if needed to the newsletter so you know when we release updates.

Regarding the token structure, our team has not determined exact numbers yet, but this is our ROUGH plans thus far, which is also highly likely to be changed if our team finds a better solution. If people weren't asking about it, i wouldn't be talking about it because our focus is currently on development and testing of the technology.

Firstly, There must be a way for us to ensure funds for longterm support of the operating system. To have longterm support for Ethix, a portion of the total supply of ETX will be locked for X amount of years to the Ethix foundation, and then slowly released or "mined" you could say per block at a slow rate. We need to have a better understanding of how much funds our project will have with an ICO before we can determine at which point we must start collecting additional funds for longterm support. Its safe to say that this portion will be locked for a minimum of 10 years after ICO, and will most likely be released or mined over the next 100+ years thereafter. These funds will only be used for Ethix development purposes, and until we need addition funds for production, they will not enter the free market.
Secondly, there will also be a portion dedicated to a bounty program once initiated. More information on the bounty will be posted when we get there.
Thirdly, a portion will be dedicated to a pre-sale.
Fourthly, A major majorty of the ETX tokens will result from an ICO Sale.

Numbers such as hardcap, softcap, amount of tokens will be answered on a later date. Information on the token structure can be estimated to be released in 4-6 weeks, as our next major update will be on the Ethix Platform.

Etheristhefuture

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:38:56 PM

This concept looks great, but i think more information on the build would be helpful. Information such as which distro of linux you plan to branch off of and what type of kernel. Ill be following this, hopefully this can bring everything together and open doors to the business world. TAKE DOWN MICROSOFT
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:00:52 PM

website look nice  Wink

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Ethix (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:39:44 PM

website look nice  Wink

Thanks!  Smiley
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:42:45 PM

Looks very good and full of potential being a real project to deliver something really what we need in real life usage. I would be watching closely to understand the whole concept well. At large I have positive impression now need to catch up with latest information.
minbosen

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:46:45 PM

An interesting project, I can see some close relationship with MYST VPN project and golem project. I will try my best to figure out what does the operation system mean.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████