Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:05:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethix Systems - Building a backbone for ethereum service intergrations  (Read 4575 times)
civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:56:28 AM

So many token on ico nowadays and I feel that this is one of the real project. Because of detailed white paper with impeccable technical details. When is the ico started or is it over?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Etheristhefuture

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:14:18 AM

So many token on ico nowadays and I feel that this is one of the real project. Because of detailed white paper with impeccable technical details. When is the ico started or is it over?

Looks like they will have a early presale of 10% although still no date from the devs. Your here early bud! Smiley
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:27:33 AM

Ethix gets more and more interesting as dev updated the thread. It is a long shot but when the product is finish the whole system will really benefits early contributors and supporters.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ethix (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:35:33 PM

Stay posted for a Pre-Sale Date.
Johnbobbysims

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:23:05 PM

Flippin fantastic idea. This project definitely has the will power to go all the way if they can truely work out all the technicalities. Swarm has definitely seen major works in the last month, and im glad to see poeple already jumping on it.
BTcSD

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

LoveMe

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:37:26 PM

Reserved and very interesting project because the idea first of its kind like it very much try to apply over Linux based distribution as Debian ,mint ...etc

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ProtonBank

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 02:18:23 PM

After actually reading the whitepaper (which i didn't before XD), my faith in this project is extremely high. The technicalities are explain very well. Ethix will bring the power of the Ethereum Blockchain all the way down to hardware level and configure it appropriately to be effective (we hope, ha). Being open source as they claim will strive for better security, especially from agencies if they truly keep everything opensource. There's many things i like about this project, lets hope the team can effectively pull through. Should be expecting update soon.
pokerdog99

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 02:23:08 PM

The idea seems promising.

ᐱ    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Wi-Fi Global   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ᐱ 

⇚⇚⇚⇚  WORLDWIDE DECENTRALIZED WiFi NETWORK | MONETIZE YOUR ROUTER  ⇛⇛⇛⇛

ᐱ   Website   -   Profit Calculator   -   Twitter   -   Facebook   -   Telegram       ▶ pre-ICO NOV 11TH, 2017 ◀    ᐱ
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 02:31:21 PM

i like the idea. Dunno will am i invest or no, but 100% i'll try this distro.
Add pls command:
sudo hack myetherwallet.com   Grin

jibrelnetwork

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Jibrel - Traditional financial assets on-chain

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 02:32:46 PM

Interesting idea. Looking forward to updates.

Visit https://jibrel.com/ - an online alternative investing marketplace that aims to better connect global investors with some of the world's fastest-growing startup economies.
akai

Activity: 365

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:39:58 PM

Dazzling ICO project recently, it seems is a very technical content of the project, the operating system based on Ethereum, EOS also similar operating system, I don't know the Ethix and EOS concrete implementation way, or need more information.Continue to focus on.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:02:45 PM

Mature project and good planning. This is good and will attract many participants in this project.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
big-j-crypto

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:17:42 PM

This appears to be a solid project.  Looking forward to the Awareness Program Details.
Etheristhefuture

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:45:06 PM

I see the dev has added in the token structure, looks good. 5 Years is awhile for his portion to be locked. Dedication.
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:57:31 PM

-Doesn't mention anything about escrow.
-No info about the team, you're not going to launch an ICO without actually providing real names and identities
-Ethereum Operating system, strange name to call. There's something called EthOS for mining
-Why are you using a free email client with Protomail instead of an email with your domain?
-No Github, by the looks of it this is just ideas and no development.

Project seems way to ambitious and a shitload of ideas and concepts with 0 development.

No offense but I am guessing this is currently a one man project looking to raise funds to hire a team to code the entire thing if it's real or a quick cash grab.

Just that until proven otherwise.
ProtonBank

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 05:57:55 PM

-No info about the team, you're not going to launch an ICO without actually providing real names and identities
-Ethereum Operating system, strange name to call. There's something called EthOS for mining
-Why are you using a free email client with Protomail instead of an email with your domain?

Project seems way to ambitious and a shitload of ideas and concepts with 0 development.

No offense but I am guessing this is currently a one man project looking to raise funds to hire a team to code the entire thing if it's real or a quick cash grab.

I notice the contact us on the website redirects to contact@ethix.network, the dev may have forgot to update the whitepaper with the new address. Also, he mentioned in a previous post about team transparency, so i assume it is coming before the sales, which has not been scheduled. Dev mentioned that they are focusing on developing a prototype in a previous post here too before sales, so hopefully we will get update with that. Its also called Ethix, ethereum operating system describes what it is. Not sure about the github part, but its planned to be open source, i have faith.
civilufo

Activity: 375

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:43:54 AM

You are right about the ethereum operating system, I was first thought it is EthOS as you mentioned. I think dev might have to change the name abit, because EthOS is somewhat popular, might confused people.

Ethix (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:55:23 AM

Update V1.2.2

Update on the Awareness Program has been implemented. Expect updates minimum of bi-weekly.

Summary of this update...

The Awareness Program has been launched. Check http://awarenessprogram.ethix.network for details

What to expect next...

Full Team Transparency  -- Our team has grown Significantly within the last few weeks with developers specializing in particular integrations.

Update to WhitePaper with a in-depth functionality of Ethix Node and Ethix Platform, including how they will work and their functions in relation to the Ethix OS

Update to WhitePaper with the functionalities of the ETX token and its role within the Ethix Project

Short Term RoadMap

Long Term RoadMap

Updates will be rolled out live onto the whitepaper, awareness program and website throughout this week. At the end of the week, Ethix will comment again here with a recap of the added content, and what to expect next.

Thanks for the great amount of support in such a short amount of time! As said previously, our team has grown significantly so updates can be expected more often.

-- Ethix
rburton1

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:24:22 AM

The Ethix Operating System is a novel and innovative idea! This well designed and unprecedented technology has endless potential. Can't wait to see what the developers have in store for us next!
unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 05:16:54 AM

Honestly I am very happy with the excellent development on the Ethix project, I will be waiting for updates from the next Ethix team hopefully all goes well in order to achieve success perfectly. Good job for all teams and good luck Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: