Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:36:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just DO. NOT. SELL. Bitcoin... we can ALL be rich!  (Read 1139 times)
Dafar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:27:23 AM

Guys, seriously, don't be f***ing stupid. We all got into this thing early... why the hell are people still getting shaken off? Why are you letting noobs get their hands on bitcoin without paying a premium? Why would you ever sell below your buy-in price and bet against bitcoin's nine year history? If every bitcoin HODLER refused to sell, do you know how f***ing insane the price would have to jump to catch up with demand? More than you can imagine. In fact, there will be a time when there won't be a reason to sell... when merchants and consumers around the world transact with bitcoin, why convert your money (bitcoin) to fiat and pay a large chunk of capital gains to the government? You can retain ALL of that value when you transact directly with bitcoin. Don't think it's happening? Japan, Korea and Switzerland are already taking aggressive steps to make bitcoin easily available to the public and accepted by merchants all around the country. This is it fellas, we are on the verge of hitting mainstream. Stop selling bitcoin, all of us hodlers will flourish if we all just stay put and HODL together. Some things to consider:

1. Every single metric (coinbase 1million new users/month, localbitcoin data, hashrate, transaction count, new wallet addresses) is showing signs of massive continued growth! NOT the opposite as people will make you think with all the FUD.

2. THERE ARE ONLY 21M COINS!! Even less considering all the lost coins, the HOLDLER coins, Satoshi coins, etc... people need to understand how LIMITED the supply is. At the growth and popularity bitcoin is seeing, there is NO WAY the price can remain at this level with such a limited supply. Another 15 million people in this world can't even buy 1 whole bitcoin!!

3. As mentioned above Japan, Switzerland, Korea, India, and Australia are embracing bitcoin, regulating it, making it readily available to citizens and many merchants are rolling out with tech that makes it easy to accept bitcoin payments. Japan alone has over 100K stores that will start accepting bitcoin this summer. This trend will only continue to grow as bitcoin becomes more efficient and as more people acquire bitcoin.

4. The big bad "scaling debate" is like the only FUD people have about bitcoin... and the funny thing is, we HAVE the solution to scaling. Both parties that hold the key to ending this debate have incentive for bitcoin to succeed. Buy the rumor and sell the news people... the rumor is that bitcoin will scale, bitcoin will move forward, things are gonna work out and this debate will be a thing in the past like Mt Gox and Willy bot.

5. Bitcoin is here to stay. Don't care about Ethereum or the the million other centralized alts out there. Bitcoin is unique, bitcoin has no face or centralized foundation that change the protocol at will (hence why scaling took so long), bitcoin has the most recognition, the best reputation and the most trust, bitcoin is becoming a name everyone has heard, bitcoin is a true commodity, bitcoin has the most liquidity and security,, bitcoin has the best developers in crypto, the higher the market cap grows the more stable the price will become and bitcoin is way ahead of the competition. With sidechains, colored coins, LN, smart contracts and other second layer enhancements... bitcoin can do pretty much everything the alts can do, while being far more secure and immutable,  and it does what it needs to do--being a currency, store of value, and a limited uncontrolled commodity--the best.

/rant.

Just hold your f***ing bitcoin. Let the price rise and stop paying a piece of your bitcoin wealth to the government though capital gains tax. Stop letting the noobs join this train years later without paying a massive premium! We can all make it.

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:52:10 AM

This post is exactly what I need now, too much negativity are scattered through this forum and are all scared because of the dump recently and I think it's because currently bitcoins price is steady around that amount. I will definitely hold my bitcoin thanks to this post. And I do believe we all can be rich if we just know how to HOLD and wait of course.
mvalley

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:52:57 AM

I agree with you we all can be rich, but holding the bitcoin will not give us much profits. As it is gaining popularity i would suggest sell it on every increase and buy it on every dip, as you would be earning more with trading.

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dafar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:08:09 AM

I agree with you we all can be rich, but holding the bitcoin will not give us much profits. As it is gaining popularity i would suggest sell it on every increase and buy it on every dip, as you would be earning more with trading.

Time in the market > Timing the market

No one is smart enough to time a market as irrational as bitcoin. If you are a pro trader with a proven track record then sure, go ahead and trade. Holding is much easier, and most holders in crypto end up better off than traders. Patience prevails panic and fomo

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:12:18 AM

Your point of view is correct, especially viewing the history of the Bitcoin's price and its rising since 2010 till now, we can easily predict that it will reach very high level during the few coming years, so it will be the very best opportunity for the Bitcoin's holders.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:38:56 AM

You can say that all you want, enough people won't listen. I find it stunning how much history there is on this to mine, of people declaring it toast and selling all at $20 yet it's still done.

Obviously sometimes it's necessity. I don't get the alternatives.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:25:33 AM

How can we be rich if we don't sell?  Wink At some point, we would sell. It just depends when you feel comfortable to. You can say that people who sell early are impatient, dumb, foresightless, but you can also see them as being less greedy, and they know how much profits are enough.

Those people who sell early may just want quick profits, yes. We don't know the future of Bitcoin, and even though we know its supply is limited and demand will increase, we still won't know what may happen to Bitcoin. The only thing we know is the price now, and how much profit we gain from selling it now. Less uncertainty if you sell now than to wait even longer.

Some users of Bitcoins are not long term holders also. However, I am with you; I am holding tightly to all my coins now, only in (strictly), no out. People take advantage of Bitcoin's volatility to gain quick profits, and we have no way to stop them from doing so. They are the ones who are limiting the potential of Bitcoin, right? But they are the ones who gets the most profits, while the rest of us just sit here like a sitting duck, so why not join them and go for short term profits instead?

Even if I want to hold BTC and wait for the price to rise, there will be people who sell it upon a slight increase, slowing down the growth of Bitcoin. What choice do we have? Introduce more buyers only for the price to go up and people to sell again? Sad

/rant

same.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:31:14 AM

i agree with this.
but at the same time i say if someone doesn't know all this already and comes here to see what others tell him (to buy, to sell, to hold, or whatever) and can't make their own decisions. these people shouldn't even come near any kind of investment and should continue keeping their money under their bed and continue watching others make profit.

and besides why should we even care to make topics like this. i mean i am getting my paycheck in a couple of days and i would love to buy bitcoin with it. if they sell then i can buy more cheap coins rather than be forced to buy at higher prices. {insert evil face here}

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:42:22 AM

This post is exactly what I need now, too much negativity are scattered through this forum and are all scared because of the dump recently and I think it's because currently bitcoins price is steady around that amount. I will definitely hold my bitcoin thanks to this post. And I do believe we all can be rich if we just know how to HOLD and wait of course.

Damn, it seems that it is insanely easy to manipulate you towards a certain direction. First you get affected by the negativity that comes from trolls and other drama queens spreading fud, and now you see this thread, you have seen the light, and everything is back to normal? Roll Eyes

OP; Essentially, you're right, but at the end, who cares whether or not people are selling their coins at a loss? It all contributes towards these coins flowing into stronger hands each time. It's a market that is extremely profitable due to the uncertainties and its speculative nature. I think you are just a bit tired of looking at current levels, as you probably hoped the price to sit above the $10,000 level by now. It doesn't work like that. Smiley
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:38:27 AM

I hear you loud and fu*king clear Cheesy that's the same fu*king thing I'm repeating over and over in the past 9 month (nothing to do with pregnancy Cheesy ) if these early smart adopters that you call idiots stop selling and refuse to sell, even if they're not early adopters but just joined for the profits, if they only learn how to hold on to something, that'd be fu*king great, however there is this other thing, what if even after refusing to sell with a lower price than they bought for, what if no one wants to pay for eg, $2000? then people will have no other choice than selling that low.

We should find out the reason behind this, why demand decreases and who is really responsible for it?
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:05:56 AM

There are many others that keep on saying this repeatedly and keep on reminding every one to not be scared and hold on to their bitcoin, and we can not blame every single one of them that are immaturely selling their bitcoin, because they just want to surely earn with bitcoin by buying and selling and I think that is the part they surely did, but I think they are not surely dedicated in learning more ways to earn with bitcoin, and there are surely a lot of people just like youtubers that are earning with bitcoin always keeping reminding people in their channel that do not sell out of fear!
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:24:32 AM

Great post by threadstarter.
However it's the human psyche what will always be it's biggest enemy, even if they don't plan to sell any coins.
At some point people will always get attracted to take profits. There are plenty of reasons why they do so. For instance because they were/are overinvested and had to sell some coins to pay bills. Or because they don't give a damn about the tech and are mostly here for making profits in fiat. This list of reasons is endless.
My point is there will always be sellers. And this is good, as this gives others the opportunity to buy in, or to accumulate even more if they see and believe in the long term potential of Bitcoin.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:53:07 PM

There are many others that keep on saying this repeatedly and keep on reminding every one to not be scared and hold on to their bitcoin, and we can not blame every single one of them that are immaturely selling their bitcoin, because they just want to surely earn with bitcoin by buying and selling and I think that is the part they surely did, but I think they are not surely dedicated in learning more ways to earn with bitcoin, and there are surely a lot of people just like youtubers that are earning with bitcoin always keeping reminding people in their channel that do not sell out of fear!

Earning tactics and blaming the bitcoin holding and all need to keep apart but there many discussion similar to that and say don't sell the bitcoin. If you don't transact the bitcoin completely means bitcoin network will be lack on supply of bitcoin. To see the profit they will increase the fees for mining. Maintain rapport will be good according to me.

AmiranAbdul

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:02:05 PM

Everyone can become rich with bitcoin, but in order to get rich with bitcoin you need to be patient and wait until the price grows. Panic can destroy all opportunities to earn.

lecongnhan123

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:38:34 PM

Guys, seriously, don't be f***ing stupid. We all got into this thing early... why the hell are people still getting shaken off? Why are you letting noobs get their hands on bitcoin without paying a premium? Why would you ever sell below your buy-in price and bet against bitcoin's nine year history? If every bitcoin HODLER refused to sell, do you know how f***ing insane the price would have to jump to catch up with demand? More than you can imagine. In fact, there will be a time when there won't be a reason to sell... when merchants and consumers around the world transact with bitcoin, why convert your money (bitcoin) to fiat and pay a large chunk of capital gains to the government? You can retain ALL of that value when you transact directly with bitcoin. Don't think it's happening? Japan, Korea and Switzerland are already taking aggressive steps to make bitcoin easily available to the public and accepted by merchants all around the country. This is it fellas, we are on the verge of hitting mainstream. Stop selling bitcoin, all of us hodlers will flourish if we all just stay put and HODL together. Some things to consider:

1. Every single metric (coinbase 1million new users/month, localbitcoin data, hashrate, transaction count, new wallet addresses) is showing signs of massive continued growth! NOT the opposite as people will make you think with all the FUD.

2. THERE ARE ONLY 21M COINS!! Even less considering all the lost coins, the HOLDLER coins, Satoshi coins, etc... people need to understand how LIMITED the supply is. At the growth and popularity bitcoin is seeing, there is NO WAY the price can remain at this level with such a limited supply. Another 15 million people in this world can't even buy 1 whole bitcoin!!

3. As mentioned above Japan, Switzerland, Korea, India, and Australia are embracing bitcoin, regulating it, making it readily available to citizens and many merchants are rolling out with tech that makes it easy to accept bitcoin payments. Japan alone has over 100K stores that will start accepting bitcoin this summer. This trend will only continue to grow as bitcoin becomes more efficient and as more people acquire bitcoin.

4. The big bad "scaling debate" is like the only FUD people have about bitcoin... and the funny thing is, we HAVE the solution to scaling. Both parties that hold the key to ending this debate have incentive for bitcoin to succeed. Buy the rumor and sell the news people... the rumor is that bitcoin will scale, bitcoin will move forward, things are gonna work out and this debate will be a thing in the past like Mt Gox and Willy bot.

5. Bitcoin is here to stay. Don't care about Ethereum or the the million other centralized alts out there. Bitcoin is unique, bitcoin has no face or centralized foundation that change the protocol at will (hence why scaling took so long), bitcoin has the most recognition, the best reputation and the most trust, bitcoin is becoming a name everyone has heard, bitcoin is a true commodity, bitcoin has the most liquidity and security,, bitcoin has the best developers in crypto, the higher the market cap grows the more stable the price will become and bitcoin is way ahead of the competition. With sidechains, colored coins, LN, smart contracts and other second layer enhancements... bitcoin can do pretty much everything the alts can do, while being far more secure and immutable,  and it does what it needs to do--being a currency, store of value, and a limited uncontrolled commodity--the best.

/rant.

Just hold your f***ing bitcoin. Let the price rise and stop paying a piece of your bitcoin wealth to the government though capital gains tax. Stop letting the noobs join this train years later without paying a massive premium! We can all make it.
Yeah, just hold as much Bitcoin as we can and we can be rich in the future, not billionaire like other guys that start holding Bitcoin years ago but at least we can earn huge profits.
Duzter

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:47:41 PM

That's assured holding bitcoin for a longer time period makes all who have trusted it to be rich. So as suggested it's good to hold and profit good as the price is predicted to reach a maximum of $100000 before 2030.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Eric Cartman

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:36:33 PM

But to be rich you'll have to sell the Bitcoins one day or another.

Just be sure you get more Bitcoins than you spend and make your sale worth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:57:25 PM

OP I agree with you, but only to an extent,  and I see the same sentiments written on precious metals forums.  But bitcoin is supposed to be a currency,  is it not?   And it is certainly an investment,  and so people are always going to sell some when they need spending money.  You know very well that bitcoin isn't accepted many places, and people cash out when they make fiat profits.  That's normal and expected.  It should bother neither you nor me at all.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2926
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:35:30 AM

Everyone can become rich with bitcoin, but in order to get rich with bitcoin you need to be patient and wait until the price grows. Panic can destroy all opportunities to earn.

but now, in the market, there are many traders got panic especially they heard about the bitcoin news. many rumors that said the worst about bitcoin so this makes people selling their bitcoin. but if we trust with bitcoin, we only sell what we need for and we buy again and make sure when we sell bitcoin, we can make profit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
deepcolderwallet

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:04:04 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 01:30:38 AM by deepcolderwallet

How can we be rich if we don't sell?  Wink At some point, we would sell. It just depends when you feel comfortable to. You can say that people who sell early are impatient, dumb, foresightless, but you can also see them as being less greedy, and they know how much profits are enough.

Those people who sell early may just want quick profits, yes. We don't know the future of Bitcoin, and even though we know its supply is limited and demand will increase, we still won't know what may happen to Bitcoin. The only thing we know is the price now, and how much profit we gain from selling it now. Less uncertainty if you sell now than to wait even longer.

(...)

NEVER SELL! OP is explaining soon you won't need to sell. FIAT soon will be worthless. Merchants worldwide will be pleased to accept Bitcoin. You'll only sell now to re-buy it for much much more FIAT months later.

If you'd like to help me saving for my babie's future, bitcoin:1QCD4EYjeuEGjVCxkD7PAD2feEVEMYvpGU
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: