Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your plans for 1st august?  (Read 13292 times)
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:35:04 PM

What are your plans currently and what are you planning to do before this date? sell everything? hodl no matter what? maybe try to profit from a chain split? I'm personally still confused and I'm not sure what to do, I prefer waiting to see what is the standpoint of more exchanges and services.
In August I will try to complete the campaign to earn a bit of big bitcoin to be able to wait for the bitcoin price to rise and I will sell off all the bitcoin that i have to get around the profit margin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:36:51 PM

Well, at the moment i do not have bitcoin, but i have some altcoin. Maybe storing it in myehterwallet is the right choice, because 1st August only applies to bitcoin, not for altcoin, right?
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:07:55 PM

Change my BTC to USDT, probably invest in some altcoins.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:44:21 PM

I will just keep on trading my bitcoin with altcoins, and save some of my bitcoin, im not afraid for what will happen on august 1 because i believe in bitcoin and i know even the price of bitcoin dump it will surely bounce back after months, so i just keep on focusing on my trading plan.

well indeed our beliefs are the same. But you need to know, that all things can only happen in a very short time. so if you don't have the anticipation is good then it is feared that in the future you will get a great loss and will eventually do something bad. As long as it gives many advantages to indeed bitcoin for us, but by no means will continue to be as you say. Because of all the technology surely will always change and it all depends on the circumstances at the time.

jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:06:33 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 07:46:05 PM by jpoker272727

I do not have any plan but I will contine holding the amount of bitcoins that I have. I believe in anyway Bitcoin prices will be bouncing back to how it was performing some two weeks back. I believe not having any plan will be fine as of now.

If anything drastically will be happening, still I will not sell off my bitcoin but I will look into how to secure my bitcoin. Because I am always a long-term holder I will be holding my bitcoin for next 25 years too.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:37:39 PM

My plans for the almighty August 1 is very simple and that is holding my coins and nothing is making me changing my mind and even the current price is not encouraging to sell and that is another testimony to hold no matter how small, my believe in bitcoin is unwavering and I am sure this August 1 will come and go and bitcoin and everyone here will even forget what actually happened.
mzforfree

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:46:35 PM

I'm going to sell a little bit and buy just to see how the market reacts. Mostly sell
btcrich

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:04:57 PM

What is the current situation,i heard that bitcoin is going to split and if that happens what will happen to my coins,i do have my coins saved in hardware wallet,hope there is nothing to worry about even if the chain splits.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 05:10:27 PM

I am going to stand neutral. I will not sell anymore and neither I will buy anything. I don't want to be in the picture where I'm loosing everything because of this split. I would love to stay at break even point which has been my choice as always. The reason is clear and as I said there should not be more loss. The price will be whatever it will be I don't really bother about it as I know it will rise.
stardustin

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:25:25 PM

Didn't know if hard fork was happening or whatever it is, segwitx2. What will happen? Will it cause bitcoin's price drop? I think I'll sell all bitcoins and will buy them after that.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:36:29 PM

I am going to hold good part of the bitcoins regardless what will happen after the 1st August. Also I am still investing in trading some other altcoins so no need to panic, because i believe Bitcoin will not die even if its price drop down for some short time.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:45:03 PM

It all depends on my view of the August 1 implementation.  If "they" do it right (solve the scaling problems at least for now), then BTC price could rise nicely.

The alert among us might get a preview in the days JUST BEFORE August 1.  If the price starts cratering, them maybe this Bitcoin experiment might end poorly, and many of us will lose a LOT of money.  But, because there is so much money at stake, my belief (FWIW) is that we'll be OK.  Too much wealth would evaporate.

Buy BTC at $2100 - $2300 only with money you can afford to lose if it comes to that.  If it goes below $2000 or so, then maybe a lot of "smart money" is getting out of BTC, unless they are beating down the price so "THEY" can buy cheaper...

So, which is it?  I have no idea.  As long as you can absorb a hit on BTC price if things go wrong, I would be (and am) an optimist hoping that these guys will not screw things up. 
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:01:50 PM

Didn't know if hard fork was happening or whatever it is, segwitx2. What will happen? Will it cause bitcoin's price drop? I think I'll sell all bitcoins and will buy them after that.

Who is sure will it happen or not? Just speculations about it, no one will know before it happen probably. But if hard fork happen I will probably buy some of that coins from chain split, if not then everything will be like its now, but with faster transactions I hope and reasonable fees. I'm not especially afraid from all this, bitcoin is in stage when upgrades are desperately needed, experts have difrent opinions about segwit, confronted opinions are everywhere around the net and except hoping for the best whst can do more we ordinary bitcoin users.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
HAARP

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:16:19 PM

Who is sure will it happen or not? Just speculations about it, no one will know before it happen probably. But if hard fork happen I will probably buy some of that coins from chain split, if not then everything will be like its now, but with faster transactions I hope and reasonable fees. I'm not especially afraid from all this, bitcoin is in stage when upgrades are desperately needed, experts have difrent opinions about segwit, confronted opinions are everywhere around the net and except hoping for the best whst can do more we ordinary bitcoin users.

Nobody knows that if a split will take place for bitcoin. Even the people who've been experienced in bitcoin for more than 6-7 years.

Check below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017191.0
bitblackred

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:55:25 PM

I think, we just need to wait for the 2nd of August, because panic never helps anybody.
It isn't a proper way to have a successful future with bitcoins
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:59:43 PM

There are a lot of news about August 1st and we need to learn about it carefully, the split that may happen will be negligible according to administrator.
So, we have prepared before the date as they have suggested about it, such as secure our bitcoin (export the private key), withdraw bitcoin from exchanges and do not send transactions on that day. Beside that, I've prepared for crash or rise that might be happen after August 1st, but I'm sure it likely to rise, maybe reach over $3000 in August.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:06:21 AM

Nobody knows that if a split will take place for bitcoin. Even the people who've been experienced in bitcoin for more than 6-7 years.

Check below:

Right, panicking won’t do any good. Instead of thinking about what will happen in August 1, I’d rather search to understand what is happening in the crypto currency world. It is also much better to be updated for important announcements.

Many people who have been in the bitcoin industry for years says that it can be ignored but for safety measures, just follow the advice given by the moderators which is to secure your bitcoin. The split that is said to take place in August 1 is really bothering and worrisome. We should remain calm to avoid making unnecessary decisions.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:11:16 AM

Check below:

Right, panicking won’t do any good. Instead of thinking about what will happen in August 1, I’d rather search to understand what is happening in the crypto currency world. It is also much better to be updated for important announcements.

Many people who have been in the bitcoin industry for years says that it can be ignored but for safety measures, just follow the advice given by the moderators which is to secure your bitcoin. The split that is said to take place in August 1 is really bothering and worrisome. We should remain calm to avoid making unnecessary decisions.

its nice knowing that you are well setup regarding to what will happen this coming aug1 the more you understand the possible change the more you will
able to make good decision we still have some weeks to keep searching and reading so better to keep your bitcoin safe and wait for a little while.
Celsiuss

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:39:39 AM

Not much. I guess I'll just keep watching the drama going on here and on Reddit Smiley

who cares
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:49:52 AM

Not much. I guess I'll just keep watching the drama going on here and on Reddit Smiley

Months ago, I joined in this community. I must admit that there are many things that I would have to study and learn. This news about the split and segwits, I am new about this. I have been reading announcements and I admit that I am worried on what will happen on August 1. I followed the tips given by the moderator but I also plan to cash out some of my earnings from joining signature campaigns and altcoins. I have worked really hard, I know that we all do, I am just worried that all of my hardwork will be wasted if the split happens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: