Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:05:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your plans for 1st august?  (Read 13287 times)
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:02:21 AM

it seems that price not change too much, my plan to buy low coins was defeted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 08:49:51 AM

Well it's now August 2nd, and everything seems to be very good.
That's because I got same amount of BCH as I have BTC holdings  Cool
It is very good that BCH ranks top 3 in bitcoinmarketcap and is currently valued 468.60 USD.
The price is more than double that of ETH.
Now ETH is sandwiched between two BitCoins Grin
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:09:57 AM

it seems that price not change too much, my plan to buy low coins was defeted.
The supposed doom and gloom in our time has come and passed and there is nothing extraordinary that happened,  those who cashed out their bitcoins will be feeling very sorry for themselves now. The price is okay and am hoping it breaks the $3000 barrier soon.

Kp4everK

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:14:29 AM

I calmly spent August 1 and did not sell my coins. I think now everything will be in order and the price will start to grow rapidly so that I finally could get a good profit.

bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 11:58:30 AM

I just realized that you guys have a point. Yes, until now I was keeping my free BCC hehe, atleast for a while. I dont have a plan to buy it using Bitcoin. I will just entrust the pumping of BCC to the chinese miners. Lets see what will happen until Bitcoin was fully upgraded to Segwit.

Ok just sharing my plans for the August 1. Since Bittrex will support $BCC heres what I am planning to do.

[DONE] ~ Transfer all BTC funds from web wallets, windows bitcoin software wallets and app wallets to Bittrex
[PENDING] ~ HODL All altcoins. It will back to its previous positions later.
[PENDING] ~ Wait for August 1 to get a free $BCC along with my $BTC
[PENDING] ~ Dump the $BCC, and buy more Bitcoin
[PENDING] ~ Take a vacation, relax, have sexy time. Wait for BTC to regain its previous glory

That's what most people think

I refer to the dumping part of the whole plan. That's likely the way many people are actually going to act. But shouldn't we at least try to think out of the box here? If most people are thinking along the same lines, maybe, there is something wrong with that? Could it in fact be a sort of a cleverly laid trap? What if the whole shebang is about making regular Bitcoin bleed out? In this way, it may turn out that the best policy would be to sell any bitcoins (instead of buying more)? It looks and feels like losing a good opportunity to earn profits but what if both Bitcoins combined will then cost less than regular Bitcoin costs now?

sandrun

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:40:16 PM

Before the date of 1agustus I have a plan. To sell all my bitcoin. I feel I will lose bitcoin if I do not sell it now. I am afraid that a segwit will affect the bitcoin. But it turns out I read the news in this forum. There are some actions so that we do not lose bitcoin .. at the time bitter segco bit takes place. I follow the instructions in this forum. So I do not sell my bitcoin.

OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6088

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:42:54 PM

As we already passed the date, I prefer closing this topic so Its not used for spamming. I can already see some people speaking about 1st august like Its coming soon while the fork already happened which make zero sense.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:12:00 PM

As we already passed the date, I prefer closing this topic so Its not used for spamming. I can already see some people speaking about 1st august like Its coming soon while the fork already happened which make zero sense.
The fact is that I would not mind talking about what happened at all. For beginners this was very useful, because not everyone even understands the term fork. But at the same time I'm interested in the conversation about the Bitcoin twins and what this threatens Bitcoin users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: