Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:33:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wild West Poker Club  (Read 4190 times)
megatilt (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 02:28:10 PM

Reposted from https://www.facebook.com/Wild-West-Poker-Club-250217028809000/

Wild West Poker Club will undergo several developments in the next few months:

1. Base price of chips
The 100,000 chips = 1 btc is just the base price. That means the value of the chips could become higher since the supply is limited. The main source of chips are the hourly freerolls and the weekly rewards. The ones that are going to the house as rake and the ones cashed out by players will be the only ones available for sale.

2. Decentralized trading of chips
Since there will be a scarcity of chips, the house may not be able to sell chips to players who needs more. This can happen of the rake is already bought and players won't cashout. This means the demand for the chips would shoot up. There must be an exchange where players can sell their chips at a higher price than what the house will offer (> 100,000chips/BTC).

3. Supply cap
The chips of Wild West Poker will later have a supply cap. This means the chips are not unlimited. We will deploy a blockchain that will hold the chips later.

4. Predictable chip emmission
There will be an algorithm to vary the weekly rewards in order for us not to run out chips.

5. Automatic deposit/withdraw
We will later have a way where players can easily deposit/withdraw from/to the blockchain and trade their chips on a decentralized/p2p manner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mistergoji

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:34:08 PM

100,000 chips = 1 bitcoin.
Every week, 10,000 chips will be distributed to the players depending on the score.
It will increase by 5,000 chips until 100,000 chips will be given weekly.

every week you distribution 10k chips is free or not
and can withdraw 10k chip, this mean equal 0.1 bitcoin

To good to be true haha
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 01:31:52 AM

100,000 chips = 1 bitcoin.
Every week, 10,000 chips will be distributed to the players depending on the score.
It will increase by 5,000 chips until 100,000 chips will be given weekly.

every week you distribution 10k chips is free or not
and can withdraw 10k chip, this mean equal 0.1 bitcoin

To good to be true haha

4. Predictable chip emmission
There will be an algorithm to vary the weekly rewards in order for us not to run out chips.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 02:51:34 AM

OP Update:

There are weekly rewards that are given every Sunday proportional to the score of each player. If the total weekly rake last week is less than 10,000, then the reward this week is 10,000. If the total weekly rake last week is more than 10,000, then the reward this week is the total weekly rake last week.

leirou

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:36:33 AM

This would be good to Play in . How much would be the standard bet price for this Poker game using bitcoin.?
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 04:58:56 AM

This would be good to Play in . How much would be the standard bet price for this Poker game using bitcoin.?

i don't understand your question. all you need is to play the hourly free tournaments and use your winnings to play the ring games.
every week, rewards will be distributed to ring game players based on your score.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 09:17:59 AM

Please get your account here http://capricorn.technology/
You will also get a portion of 1M Capricorn tokens weekly aside from the existing Wild West Poker rewards.
For every 1 chip in reward you get every Sunday, you will also get 100 Capricorn tokens.

This will continue until 90M Capricorn tokens will run out.
The Capricorn blockchain will later be powering the decentralized exchange for Wild West Poker.

After you get your account in Capricorn, edit your Wild West Account and put it in your real name field. This is so that I will know where to send your rewards every Sunday.
If you don't set your real name in Wild West as your Capricorn account, you will not get your Capricorn rewards.

ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:26:11 PM

You will also get a portion of 1M Capricorn tokens weekly aside from the existing Wild West Poker rewards.
For every 1 chip in reward you get every Sunday, you will also get 100 Capricorn tokens.

The Capricorn blockchain will later be powering the decentralized exchange for Wild West Poker.

After you get your account in Capricorn, edit your Wild West Account and put it in your real name field. This is so that I will know where to send your rewards every Sunday.
If you don't set your real name in Wild West as your Capricorn account, you will not get your Capricorn rewards.

I created my account on capricorn (roberto1) but i don't received the 10k by joined the fb group

I edited my name on Wild West Poker
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 03:30:27 PM

I created my account on capricorn (roberto1) but i don't received the 10k by joined the fb group

was it a real fb account? i usually get a lot of join requests but there are so many dummy fb accounts who tried that's why i cancelled most of it.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 03:33:34 PM

was it a real fb account? i usually get a lot of join requests but there are so many dummy fb accounts who tried that's why i cancelled most of it.

you can also wait for Sunday where 1M Capricorn tokens will be distributed. Just put your Capricorn account in the real name field of your Wild West account.

ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:37:50 PM

you can also wait for Sunday where 1M Capricorn tokens will be distributed. Just put your Capricorn account in the real name field of your Wild West account.

Pm sent
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1103

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:02:07 PM

I like the idea and I like poker, I just have one question.
 So this is basically an ICO. You're offering chips for people to play with and expect them to be used/traded. What if people buy/win chips and the site disappears? Is there a safety feature built in?

betong

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 11:37:20 PM

evo dex not working in my pc.(might be problem with my pc)

@megatilt
please list evo in capricorn and allow us to claim from there.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 01:26:45 AM

I like the idea and I like poker, I just have one question.
 So this is basically an ICO. You're offering chips for people to play with and expect them to be used/traded. What if people buy/win chips and the site disappears? Is there a safety feature built in?

No it's not an ICO at all. I'm giving chips and at the same time coins in a blockchain. And the blockchain has a built in market pegged assets. And they can trade market-pegged assets with the chips. The poker room is centralized so the chips issued are too. But the blockchain and the exchange are not. Just like in bitshares.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 09:54:45 AM

Some players might be playing and sharing their chips to get more raked hands and rake thereby increasing their score. It is always hard to prove it especially if they use vpn. If you suspect some players doing it, the best way is to sit with them and wait until they commit a mistake and lose their chips to you.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 05:48:32 AM

Starting Sunday, I will start buying back chips 1,000 at a time for 0.01 btc.
It will then be offered back for sale in the capircorn exchange.

Starting Sunday also, after the distribution of the free 5M XCC tokens, the rewards will be sent daily at 1,000 XCC tokens per 1 chip in rake contribution.

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:51:17 AM

You say that

"no player will be banned"
"no chips will be confiscated"

That's pretty bold of you to say. You really have to stick to that rule, if you impose that.
What if someone cheats the system or is just an overall asshole?
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 08:00:13 AM

You say that

"no player will be banned"
"no chips will be confiscated"

That's pretty bold of you to say. You really have to stick to that rule, if you impose that.
What if someone cheats the system or is just an overall asshole?

the rewards starting sunday will be rake-based. so i can implement that rule without problems. if someone gets cheated, it's his fault.
as i said, it's so hard to prove vpn-using players. so if you are not familiar with players in your table, leave and find another one.
your rewards is purely based on the rake you contribute so there will be no more pressure on your part. it's not a race anymore.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 04:58:18 PM

100K Satoshis per hour freerolls.

Freerolls now increased to 100 chips (0.001 btc) per hour.

10 levels rebuy period for 2+0.20.
2000 starting chips.
5000 chips addon.
2+0.20 addon cost.

Minimum cashout 1,000 chips (0.01 btc)

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 01:45:54 AM

Do you think we could change the freeroll prize payout structure?

2 players = winner takes all
3-5 players = 2 places paid
6-10 players = 3 places paid
11 and up = 4 places paid

i'll observe starting sunday because i'm expecting more players so it might always be 4 places paid.
but we can do this. i'll change it when i get the chance.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: