Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ♬ Opus - Beta-Ready Decentralized Music Sharing; Running on IPFS and ETH ♬  (Read 108565 times)
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:24:07 PM

So far OPT , very low price in market i think dev must to have strategist for build this token to have value price
hope OPT can make profit in future ,  i was buy token with low price hope can get profit for holding this token .
You really brave, I do not think there are have some people want to this token at current. The price of Bitcoin and the volume trading of this token made me feel disappointed the hype of this project. Opus is good project, but I want to see more activities of devs in exchange and the price.
yes i agree opus is very good project but its value right now in the market is very less and volume also
but this will not go like this all the time
now opus development is fast and opus team is working on this project with full steam also new team members added
i think delay reason is changing the location. that took a lot of time but now everything is settle
so investors and community members wait until now i suggest just wait little more and see what happens
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:43:47 PM

So far OPT , very low price in market i think dev must to have strategist for build this token to have value price
hope OPT can make profit in future ,  i was buy token with low price hope can get profit for holding this token .
You really brave, I do not think there are have some people want to this token at current. The price of Bitcoin and the volume trading of this token made me feel disappointed the hype of this project. Opus is good project, but I want to see more activities of devs in exchange and the price.
yes i agree opus is very good project but its value right now in the market is very less and volume also
but this will not go like this all the time
now opus development is fast and opus team is working on this project with full steam also new team members added
i think delay reason is changing the location. that took a lot of time but now everything is settle
so investors and community members wait until now i suggest just wait little more and see what happens
i agree and you are right
atleast we should give some time to the project and its team to develop more
right now its price is very low but i will up soon hopfully
in 2018 we will see its future developments
may be opus will be the most famous in music industry in future so we should be calm and think positive about this project
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:27:53 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 10:02:05 AM by Dinct

There is no time to give them more time to see what actually they can do. I wrote this many times. They are just wasting time! You have only lawyers in your team? Don't you have devs?
Why do we have to here nothing but these legal issues?
Almost every coin pumped so good but look at Opus. People are waiting some technical achievements. I was the one almost backing up Opus, but can't be so patient as before. Specially when all these pumps going around and we are still at the half price of ICO.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:38:47 PM

is opus' price will recover soon?  Huh  Huh

We hope like that, more than 6 months of this project, but the price is only about $ 0.01, I hope the team and dev. seriously, as altcoin competition gets tighter and can make OPT disappear. Adding new markets is a good idea.
zahidmoon

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:00:36 PM

Opus is now supported by more than 15 artists.
Read more about new joiners whose music you will be soon able to listen to on our platform.
all details are in thisk link check now
https://medium.com/@info_62555/opus-supported-by-over-15-artists-25ef34fec40a
now opus team really working fast and soon opus will be huge in music industry
and about price i think price is very cheap. it time to buy more because once opus up then
their will be no chance to buy opus that cheap price
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:20:29 PM

Read more about new joiners whose music you will be soon able to listen to on our platform.
and about price i think price is very cheap. it time to buy more because once opus up then

are the stones already there? Was fun. so it works so slowly. I hope this project is still very successful.
I still have token from the ico and wait that the price finally rises again like many other tokens
bstewart

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:11:15 PM

are the stones already there? Was fun. so it works so slowly. I hope this project is still very successful.
I still have token from the ico and wait that the price finally rises again like many other tokens

Right now, I think this project is the best one out of the couple (few?) music projects around.

But the biggest problem for any of these projects is bringing in the artists.

I imagine that for a successful long-term launch, these projects need hundreds of artists, not dozens. Hopefully they can spread the word.
Senen Pahing

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:50:49 PM

Right now, I think this project is the best one out of the couple (few?) music projects around.

I imagine that for a successful long-term launch, these projects need hundreds of artists, not dozens. Hopefully they can spread the word.

Hopefully this makes investors put their money into the pest, we must be patient to await the next surprise.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:05:27 PM

We hope like that, more than 6 months of this project, but the price is only about $ 0.01, I hope the team and dev. seriously, as altcoin competition gets tighter and can make OPT disappear. Adding new markets is a good idea.
I know a project look like as OPUS project also completed ICO crowdsale since more than 6 months ago, but the price of that token still low. That is DENT token. However, recently, just because this token will list on 2 exchange are Korean exchange Conrail and Kucoin made the price of this x24 within two weeks (from the lowest price). It is really crazy and cool. So, I still keep my faith in this project.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:28:48 AM

I know a project look like as OPUS project also completed ICO crowdsale since more than 6 months ago, but the price of that token still low. That is DENT token. However, recently, just because this token will list on 2 exchange are Korean exchange Conrail and Kucoin made the price of this x24 within two weeks (from the lowest price). It is really crazy and cool. So, I still keep my faith in this project.

Yes but the views from the market itself there've etherdelta, ico participants in just a little bit because at the beginning of ico income run slowly, which makes the spirit of the bounty hunter is reduced and eventually much of the resigndari, but for a large reward can bitcoin , from the results of the bounty can produce 1BTC
johncena

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:30:38 AM

I am believing in opus project. Let's wait for next steps and new exchanges.
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:48:07 PM

Regular Q&A sessions

We hosted our first Q&A session a while back and promised that more would follow. It has proven to be very popular and we have received a positive response from our community, so we would like to host these Q&A sessions on a regular basis. On top of the development updates on Mondays every two weeks (on even weeks), we will be posting answers to all the questions from our community every other two weeks (on odd weeks) on Mondays.

We encourage everyone to ask as many questions as possible on Discord, Telegram, WeChat, or via email at info@opus-foundation.org. To make it easier, you can also fill in this form with as many questions as you would like, and we will do our best to address them in our Q&A sessions.

We will be posting our next development update tomorrow, on Friday, and our next Q&A on Wednesday. After this, we will be following our schedule for updates very closely.

We look forward to reading all your questions and answering them in our Q&A sessions. We wish you all happy holidays!

https://medium.com/@info_62555/regular-q-a-sessions-10f4596c2128
bstewart

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:54:01 PM

Hopefully this makes investors put their money into the pest, we must be patient to await the next surprise.

What do you mean , "this makes investors put their money into the pest" ?
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:00:33 PM

I just hope that it won't be another way to pirate music, and illegally distribute it!
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:19:09 PM

Maybe, until the end of this year, we still need to waiting more times to see this project get success and OPT token can be added on new exchange. HitBTC and EtherDelta are bad exchange to raise the volume trading.
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:22:06 PM

While the whole market is rising, it is very interesting that opus does not rise. I think there's a problem in the project.

Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:24:08 PM

Maybe, until the end of this year, we still need to waiting more times to see this project get success and OPT token can be added on new exchange. HitBTC and EtherDelta are bad exchange to raise the volume trading.

I think that this year will happen again. there will be no more news and the course will stay that way.
we have to concentrate on the year 2018. the months from january to april will give direction.
if there are no good news until then, the project will die
zahidmoon

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:45:43 AM

I think that this year will happen again. there will be no more news and the course will stay that way.
we have to concentrate on the year 2018. the months from january to april will give direction.
if there are no good news until then, the project will die
don't worry the more news will come hopefully
because opus team is working on the project but right now they are bust to find more artist for opus platform
and now they are very successful  to find more
2018 is very important for opus platform.
this year community will decide that opus is a successful project or not
by my point of view opus team right now not much focusing on marketing but making platform strong with the help of more artist
tangtang800

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:56:05 AM

I think music is all of you. We should engage in a music activity that ordinary people can join in, so that we can get more people's attention. I wish you success.
centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:41:43 PM

despite the fact that opus is already supported by 15 artist, still the value doesnt increase. only playing at the price range of 100-200 sats each. and i just noticed that they are not listed on a new exchange except hitbtc and etherdelta. why not list it to other exchange?
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: