Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:37:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO marketing instruments list (add yours)  (Read 4039 times)
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:43:17 AM

The best influencers and the most credible are the ones found from within your own network, where you already have a relationship...
That's of course and for sure and you are absolutely right, but I think that we can also attract more supporters - advisers. Just wonder if you can share some "best practices" here

Nowadays I am seeing that those projects which spend much money on marketing in this forum get a much faster response from the investors. First of all you have to focus on this forum for advertising after that shift to social media marketing and from there you have to focus on creating your own community.
Emissary White clerk

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:11:30 AM

Good job on the list!
Not all of the instruments should be used in all the ICOs, but all the instruments should be looked at from the start.

I'm still suffering from bounties Huh I can't find a good walkthrough on creating a campaign.
How are the bounties distributed among the people, technically?
I have seen people create google forms, where people apply to a campaign, but how the work is organized afterward?

that'a because NO ONE actually knows what to do. There is no specific way of throwing a bounty campaign, and every ICO does it a bit differently. my advice to you is to go over some bounty announcements, check out what you like and what you don't and don't be afraid to change the way something is being made! be creative if you think something is not working as it should.
VladPoly

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:55:49 PM

Online games and etc.
Insei

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:51:45 AM

Good list!
Adding the ICO rating and listing agencies is a good idea.

But ... what is important is to define who you are targeting.

Some ICO will attract a more institutional/crypto-enthusiast crowd. But some ICO should also target their future users to complement the later. In this case, different communities, media and social networks should be used.

My 0.02cts.
stuartgh

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:49:20 PM

Good list!
Adding the ICO rating and listing agencies is a good idea.

But ... what is important is to define who you are targeting.

Some ICO will attract a more institutional/crypto-enthusiast crowd. But some ICO should also target their future users to complement the later. In this case, different communities, media and social networks should be used.

My 0.02cts.

Agreed! Who's in it for the short run, and who's in it for the long run...
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

How about advertising on ICO rating site? Do you have that plan?
I think ICO rating can give a quite trust for the investors.

n4kamoto
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

You should try for the social media services quck boosts. It works pretty good when combined with regular traffic, its like a simulator. http://try.socboost.su

megatrend66

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:44:35 PM

I was hired by a marketing company called TSM Global www.tsm.global to work on a gambling blockchain project. I hate gambling, and did not want to accept it, but the money were good so we do it.

They used personal networks and optimized that the reviews they get were not paid for but honest. McCain, one of the oldest advertising agencies says that marketing is about "Truth Well Told". So the more truthful you are in promoting your core product, the more likely is that you will find the core audience faster which is important post-ICO as well. Getting these stuff right:

1. List of past ICO investors that are fit for your genre
2. Strategic partnerships with other past ICOs that can share lists of media, investors, logos on website
3. Strategic partnerships with organizations outside blockchain that you will bring into the community making the community bigger
4. AdWords is better than most crypto ad networks, but soon, crypto ad networks will deflate prices and they will be better than AdWords for promoting ICOs
5. Deserved PR and proper usage of following, and

AIRDROPs! They work like magic when properly calibrated!

Remember, you don't want ALL investors, just the right ones.

So, take your time and read up. Also you can download a more detailed free ICO guide on TSM's website...

Hope this helps.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:50:22 PM

Wow thanks, that is some in depth list, truly helpful to a lot of us here. You dont seem to have left anything one can add to it that has not already been covered in one head or another.
empowrofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:46:50 PM

2. Strategic partnerships with other past ICOs that can share lists of media, investors, logos on website

Great advice - rather than starting from scratch, if you can partner with people that have done it before, you'll move much faster

Thanks!

empowr.com   //   #GET YOUR SHARE : AIRDROP
The inventor of virtual currency - Community gets initial supply for free
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:14:29 PM

Good info) for all beginner

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Winderer

Activity: 411
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:22:18 PM

I think the key is to find partners among other ICOs, exchanges, leaders. So, your network and speech are the main instruments.
stuartgh

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:27:56 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 09:37:57 AM by stuartgh

My new blog article on why writing your ICO Whitepaper like an IPO proposal has a lot of benefits - http://www.stuart-hall.com/2018/05/10/icos-like-ipos/

I am currently with OpenCT, aiming to disrupt the telecoms sector with its highly innovative blockchain apps.

In 2017 I worked for fintech startups at Europe's largest accelerator space for finance, Level39, on crowdsale and ICO campaigns. including blockchain bank BABB which raised over $19m. I also provided marketing support for AR startup Lampix during their public ten-day ICO campaign in August 2017, which successfully raised over $14m.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:30:36 PM

Good marketing for your ICO might be suggested by different rating platforms, www.icoguide.com is one of my favorites.
avivsun

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:39:21 AM

Hi

Here is my checklist for ICO Marketing

1. Perfect marketing content
2. Aweomse community management
3. ICO PR campaign
4. Bounty/ Airdrops campaigns
5. Email marketing
6. Blockchain events

Here is a detailed guide about it and much more-
https://101blockchains.com/ico-marketing-checklist/

Hope it helps
stuartgh

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:53:16 AM

Useful article! Liked this point: "Assuming you have done the legal groundwork and achieved regulatory clearances, proactively communicate your ICO regulatory compliance. Don’t leave anything to speculation."

Hi

Here is my checklist for ICO Marketing

1. Perfect marketing content
2. Aweomse community management
3. ICO PR campaign
4. Bounty/ Airdrops campaigns
5. Email marketing
6. Blockchain events

Here is a detailed guide about it and much more-
https://101blockchains.com/ico-marketing-checklist/

Hope it helps
werizapp

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:47:27 AM

When a new ICO starts, the social media accounts usually do not have prior followers and I was wondering, if someone do not want to use Bounty campaigns as a method for gaining audience, what other methods are available for increasing followers?

Join Weriz and be among the first people who participate in a project where profit is not only financial, but also social and personal.
guizi6

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:05:08 AM

I don't understand why you should refer to it when the market is so bad. Most of them are failed, the listing will break, and the decline is still very large, it is impossible to make a profit. If you want to invest directly from the market, it is not better.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:13:31 PM

In ICO marketing, I always bear with social media since it is the best way to disseminate the information and provide a less cost in all transactions for it.
In this way you can inform others without paying too much.
avivsun

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:28:26 PM

Can anyone recommend some influencers with a high targeted audience?

Thanks

Sure,

I established 101Blockchains.com as a knowledge source just for this type of questions:

1) Top 15 YouTube Influencers

2) Top 20 Twitter Influencers

I also recommend to check out our ICO Marketing guide Best ICO Marketing Strategy

Would love to hear your feedback

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: