Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How high will Litecoin go?  (Read 15137 times)
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

Some people like litcoin very much but for me it is just a test net for bitcoin. Charlie lee the founder of litecoin sold all his litcoin and now he is very very rich he just dumped on people and I will never forget about it.

Minnaja

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:06:39 PM

I think that this coin will show good growth this year. I heard that this project will have many good events this year. It seems to me that this will send LTC to the moon.

Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:14:14 PM

litecoin still has a chance to be tall and will continue to be one of the potential coins, we can see litecoins trading volume is very good and have a chance, therefore we must still be able to see the development of litecoin every day in order to determine the right step.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:55:55 PM

Hey guys
I'm trying to get some opinions on high Litecoin can go this year.
I've just started a poll on Twitter.
I'll put the link below otherwise let me know here.
What will be the Litecoin price at the end of 2017.
https://twitter.com/marckenigsberg/status/884003616914386944

2018 for LTC will not be that good and also not bad . The price will be stable and will increase if BTC and ETH  increase but no pump gonna happened . This is my wildest prediction for it .  Wink
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

Perhaps by the end of 2018, LTC will increase to $ 200. This is a good price for investors, so buy and hold them now will be the best time.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
luckyindia

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

I bought my first bitcoin at $30, but i sold it at $60 on late june.. it was a bad decision.

That is why i suggest to EVERYBODY to never sell litecoins, the potential that it has is more than huge at this moment.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

Litecoin will touch 1000 dollars by this year end if bitcoin touch 25000 dollars then we can expect Litecoin to touch 1000 dollars this year there is lot of scope for lite coin because it has very less fee
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:07:36 PM

I think it will not rise high enough, most likely it will adhere to one position, and not to rise or fall, to experience small fluctuations. And if he will highly have no idea.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:05:18 PM

I think this crypto currency or coin will not go far, maybe even a little podnimetsya and stop on one urovne. after all, the coin is not well known and rich in this and meets cryptocurrency.
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:08:40 PM

I think this crypto currency or coin will not go far, maybe even a little podnimetsya and stop on one urovne. after all, the coin is not well known and rich in this and meets cryptocurrency.
I disagree with you. LTC is one of the most popular and promising coins. I believe that this coin can reach 1000 dollars this year.

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

I disagree with you. LTC is one of the most popular and promising coins. I believe that this coin can reach 1000 dollars this year.
If your predictions come true, then it will be direct competition for the etherium. Although these two different coins are functional, but the price can already hit the ethereum reputation well.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

There is no way that we can deny this fact that litecoin is creating a very good impression in the international market and amongst the investors and that the demand of this coin is increasing very much significantly since last few months. If things keep on happening in a similar way, then we may be able to see a very much positive increase in the market value of the litecoin in near future.
MilkBi

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:46:13 AM

I think the increase in LTC value is unpredictable but I think LTC is likely to increase and may reach $ 800 by the end of the year, as it is very promising and promising in the future and it also is a long-term investment stability.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:36:43 AM

I think that Litecoin is stable coin. It has all the chances to grow in price
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:47:35 AM

That depends on their future business plans. we do not know when or ETH or BTC LTC is pumped. That is the fun of the Crypto market and you should get used to it.
We can only wait for the red market and make a profit. We can not predict the future of anything. Grin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:05:18 AM

The price of the litecoin increase very high last year compared to the price last few years ago. I think the highest price for this year 2018 is $1000-$2000 because we know the performance of litecoin is good. To those who are want  to invest your money to litecoin you can buy now and everyweek or everymonth you see your money grow.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:23:09 PM

The price of the litecoin increase very high last year compared to the price last few years ago. I think the highest price for this year 2018 is $1000-$2000 because we know the performance of litecoin is good. To those who are want  to invest your money to litecoin you can buy now and everyweek or everymonth you see your money grow.

it could be possible because litecoin is not already increased higher and the highest price for litecoin so far is only 0.02x btc and I think litecoin can increase higher. I think litecoin have a chance to compete with zec, monero, neo, dash, or even ethereum and I think maybe litecoin is waiting for a good moment to get an increase. litecoin can reach $1000-$2000 this year and in the next year and better we collect more litecoin so when the price is increased, we can sell it to make a profit.

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

it could be possible because litecoin is not already increased higher and the highest price for litecoin so far is only 0.02x btc and I think litecoin can increase higher. I think litecoin have a chance to compete with zec, monero, neo, dash, or even ethereum and I think maybe litecoin is waiting for a good moment to get an increase. litecoin can reach $1000-$2000 this year and in the next year and better we collect more litecoin so when the price is increased, we can sell it to make a profit.
Litecoin technology determines the price of litecoin because Litecoin is considered a very good technology and is being used by many users for payment purposes. I think the price of $1000- $2,000 is just a matter of time since Litecoin's community is huge and almost 60% of people keep Litecoin for long-term purposes and 40% to make profits by the day and this will Helped Litecoin to raise prices soon
heynikkki

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:33:16 PM

Litecoin's total supply is only 4x higher than Bitcoin's one. And LTC is called silver, whereas BTC is called gold.
I'm sure that LTC will rise till BTC grows.
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

if bitcoin can deliver lighning soon,...
there would be no need for litecoin!
but it does not look like that bitcoin can deliver tomorrow.
so in short to mid time i see good potential for that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: