Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:09:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [QYBB] New Platform Ideas and discussion  (Read 1046 times)
geac.xraekhurcoe (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 08:22:59 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 07:47:19 PM by geac.xraekhurcoe

Hi, I am Geac ㄨraekhurcoe from planet QYBB and would like to bring Alien like technology to the crypto world.

As the core of this new crypto coin is the post quantum signatures with completeness special soundness honesty verifier zero knowledge proof of identity and Autonomous surveillance by AI bot guards. We hope to embrace the crypto world to bring freedom and liberty of choices to everyone without barriers and discrimination and the rest is up to and from the community.

We from planet QYBB, would like to deliver all this without any centralization from ourselves and would like you from the community to provide feedback about governance, polices, and whatever is the consensus about how a crypto coin should be managed and delivered.

We are undergoing process to setup tools and channels of communications that will be the base to our establishment on crypto and announcements are a question of time.

In order to incentive participation and feedback we are going to distribute bounties to everyone participating on this new ecosystem.

Edit:
We have opted for a proof of participation system and will distribute pre-sales coins for anyone including:

• Engaging on this thread
  • Be active on our channel
  • Doing PR, marketing and social work
  • Design, media work
  • Programming work
  • Testing work
  • Running nodes
  • Research & Development work

Our Channel: https://riot.im/app/#/room/#qybb:matrix.org

Features Overview:

• Online Parallel block mining
  • Delegated on demand serverless services
  • Any Language Docker based smart contracts
  • Sharding networks
  • Post-Quantum encrypted native P2P node communication and wide port range for enhanced censorship resistance and anonymity

Now with you the words...

҉ Planet QYBB   ҉

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:44:14 PM

New crypto currency? Or a new decentralized project? What's the point?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
geac.xraekhurcoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 01:22:39 AM

New crypto currency? Or a new decentralized project? What's the point?

Hi rijaljun, thanks for your participation. The root of the project is a signature resistant to a quantum attack, as you know almost all signatures used on crypto currencies today are vulnerable and those with value secured by old technology will get stolen, for some it is ok to get stolen and them start a race to fix the vulnerabilities, for others with large value this is a no option.

Another point is currently the network is passive to several attacks without almost no trace of what is happening. This is like a bank without any security guards, just the walls builded and protected by static code running on each client. We intent to provide AI guards analyzing the network and providing another new level of security.

Once security is in place you can leverage crypto currency and other applications. We are open to discussion, we want you to embrace, engage, participate and use this technology on your average day.

So we wanna ask you, what we can build for you with a high level security that makes you have a point on this tech ?

҉ Planet QYBB   ҉
Mr Frog

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:32:49 AM

Best solution: A complete ReBoot, but with all the investment you already put into it I am not sure you are willing to do it. You have to understand you'll loose all your work.

Anyway the market will take care of it even if you don't reboot. Shame, this coin project was one of the best I have seen so far.

I did not post this message, The Russians did it !
Pixmartz

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:21:41 AM

Yes, you can explain to specify the system and flow that works on your project?
So can see to what extent your project will run.
geac.xraekhurcoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 12:56:14 PM

Best solution: A complete ReBoot, but with all the investment you already put into it I am not sure you are willing to do it. You have to understand you'll loose all your work.

Anyway the market will take care of it even if you don't reboot. Shame, this coin project was one of the best I have seen so far.

Yes we are willing to ReBoot as many times necessary. What is your take on how it's going to be ?

҉ Planet QYBB   ҉
geac.xraekhurcoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 08:33:26 PM

It is all open to community input, it is not mandated by a centralized group, but by you, the community.

It is basically a new blockchain, you sign your transaction and it got published on the open ledger, we can settle what options about anonymity or plain it is up to you. As is everything else.

҉ Planet QYBB   ҉
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 09:03:48 PM

Hi, I am Geac ㄨяæжɥȢʁɔ᷅øe̋。from planet QYBB and would like to bring Alien like technology to the crypto world.

As the core of this new crypto coin is the post quantum signatures with completeness special soundness honesty verifier zero knowledge proof of identity and Autonomous surveillance by AI bot guards. We hope to embrace the crypto world to bring freedom and liberty of choices to everyone without barriers and discrimination and the rest is up to and from the community.

We from planet QYBB, would like to deliver all this without any centralization from ourselves and would like you from the community to provide feedback about governance, polices, and whatever is the consensus about how a crypto coin should be managed and delivered.

We are undergoing process to setup tools and channels of communications that will be the base to our establishment on crypto and announcements are a question of time.

In order to incentive participation and feedback we are going to distribute bounties to everyone participating on this new ecosystem.

Now with you the words...

I gonna trust you ok.

First time i heard about your planet.

Tell me please, when a human sleep, where he go actually ?

Are humans gods living in a simulation? or a creation of gods who are playing a simulation game with humans in between?

How to be really free when you are dead and not get emprisonned by the several entities who enslave humans?

If you are not human, 99% you are with those entities who enslave humans !

Just phuk them all, i never go back to this earth after my death ( reincarnation) / be placed in a school teached by jesus and company telling us: go back to earth , help people to grow, grow yourself lol.

Thanks to hypnosis regression, i know a lots about all this bullshit.

Check: https://www.youtube.com/user/calogerogrifasi

furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:51:50 PM

First, the idea is important.You can come to good places with a solid project
geac.xraekhurcoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 10:58:21 PM

I gonna trust you ok.

Are humans gods living in a simulation? or a creation of gods who are playing a simulation game with humans in between?

How to be really free when you are dead and not get emprisonned by the several entities who enslave humans?

Just phuk them all, i never go back to this earth after my death ( reincarnation) / be placed in a school teached by jesus and company telling us: go back to earth , help people to grow, grow yourself lol.

Hello RewFrew, thanks for your participation.
We want you to become one of us on this new era of freedom and set you free.
We want to provide options and liberty from other crypto projects enslaving you and welcome your participation.
Keep in mind that we don't know what is the answer to life the universe and everything but there is some claims it is 42 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/42_(number)
All your ideas are welcome here, you are part of this, welcome aboard !

҉ Planet QYBB   ҉
Pixmartz

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:19:15 AM

It is all open to community input, it is not mandated by a centralized group, but by you, the community.

It is basically a new blockchain, you sign your transaction and it got published on the open ledger, we can settle what options about anonymity or plain it is up to you. As is everything else.
Hopefully your project will be successful. I think this project is a new maneuver in crypto.
Will this year's end be completed?
geac.xraekhurcoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 01:24:22 AM

First, the idea is important.You can come to good places with a solid project

We are bringing Alien like solid security to the crypto world as a foundation everyone can build upon, without centralization, we want you to be part of this, to input your ideas and not just settled with a centralized group idea.

҉ Planet QYBB   ҉
RewFrew

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 02:51:26 AM

I gonna trust you ok.

Hello RewFrew, thanks for your participation.
We want you to become one of us on this new era of freedom and set you free.
We want to provide options and liberty from other crypto projects enslaving you and welcome your participation.
Keep in mind that we don't know what is the answer to life the universe and everything but there is some claims it is 42 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/42_(number)
All your ideas are welcome here, you are part of this, welcome aboard !

Zzzzzzzzz this is a scam project, The OP is human !!

RewFrew

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 03:15:36 AM

Anyway,

Good luck.

All cryptocurrencies are more or less centralised and thats how it works now and a 1000 years from now too.

Now the centralisation is governed by a man on top of the pyramid, after years from now the centralisation gonna be ruled by an AI program that is run by a human or humans.

The only place where there is a real decentralisation is in your mind. So we are already in a billions years in advance in your mind than what this reality can give us.

geac.xraekhurcoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 04:05:16 PM

Hopefully your project will be successful. I think this project is a new maneuver in crypto.
Will this year's end be completed?

This is going to be a community effort. So based on input from community we can settle together targets and milestones.
Do you wanna it be completed at year's end but what do you want completed? We are waiting for this kind of input still.

҉ Planet QYBB   ҉
geac.xraekhurcoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 04:15:27 PM

Anyway,

Good luck.

All cryptocurrencies are more or less centralised and thats how it works now and a 1000 years from now too.

Now the centralisation is governed by a man on top of the pyramid, after years from now the centralisation gonna be ruled by an AI program that is run by a human or humans.

The only place where there is a real decentralisation is in your mind. So we are already in a billions years in advance in your mind than what this reality can give us.

Hi RewFrew, thanks for you thought on that, you can always have a view and belief for what stands for decentralization and concepts like real descentralization. We do not discriminate anyone's point of view and no pre made concepts or cultural point of view to rule the community is present at this time. But the opposite, we want you to present your point of views, your concepts to reach consensus together about how governance, policies and management needs to be done.

Your have the option to participate as always

҉ Planet QYBB   ҉
geac.xraekhurcoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 08:29:41 PM

Just to clarify planet QYBB is a name just like Planet Hollywood is a name of a restaurant group

҉ Planet QYBB   ҉
RewFrew

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 08:36:43 PM

Just to clarify planet QYBB is a name just like Planet Hollywood is a name of a restaurant group

Ok ok,

i was thinking that you was not a human.

geac.xraekhurcoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 10:24:03 PM

We have started a new channel at https://riot.im/app/#/room/#qybb:matrix.org
Soon our pre-sales wallet will arrive in our github

҉ Planet QYBB   ҉
geac.xraekhurcoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 04:23:17 AM

Substantial progress on the alpha node right now. Would like to add this is going to be a platform with high privacy and secrecy with full Post Quantum Security meaning no Government or entity could crack your keys or spy on you. It is going to be alien like Military grade security !!

Some other features on road map:

• Online Parallel block mining
  • Delegated on demand serverless services
  • Docker based smart contracts
  • Sharding networks

҉ Planet QYBB   ҉
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: