Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:24:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Internxt - A Decentralized Cloud helping Create a Decentralized Internet  (Read 1635 times)
fvsegarra (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 09:32:57 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 11:13:04 AM by fvsegarra

Internxt - Welcome To A New Internet.
Welcome to the future of the internet. Here at Internxt, we're creating a range of simple, beautiful decentralized internet services. We believe that there's a need for a more private, secure and independent internet, an internet where you are the true owner of your data. Our first service, X Cloud (available in summer 2018), will be a decentralized cloud file storage service which will strive to compete with services such as Dropbox or Google Drive.

X Cloud
Peer-To-Peer cloud file storage service and Internxt's first decentralized internet service. Thanks to decentralization and encryption, we are creating a platform where you can enjoy all the benefits of cloud services such as Dropbox, with the security, privacy, and independence you deserve. You'll only be sharing those files you really want to share. All the others will be available in a cloud that's only accessible by you. Unlike with other massively adopted cloud storage services, with X Cloud your files are split up into smaller pieces, end-to-end encrypted and decentralized. If a hacker was to gain access to a file of yours, he/she would need to circumvent our X Core's software security protecting your file, find the machines which are hosting the other pieces of the file and circumvent the world's most advanced encryption systems. This is fairly more complex than gaining access to your file if hosted on a centralized, non-end-to-end encrypted service like the one you might be probably using now. In the event that the hacker gained access to your laptop or wanted to access your account from another machine, a password and a 2 Factor Authenticator (2FA) would always be needed to decrypt your files. Internxt won't have access to your files at any time. These are hosted on a truly secure, private and independent P2P network.

INXT
Internxt's coin, INXT, will be used as a means of payment to hosts who participate in our X Core program. There are 629,000 INXT circulating. This supply is also INXT's max supply since no more INXT will be generated. At X Core, users can earn money by hosting small pieces of encrypted user files. Customers will be paying hosts, directly or indirectly, in INXT. In the event that the customer decides to pay for our services in fiat or any other cryptocurrency different to INXT (say, btc), those btc will be used to automatically purchase INXT at market price, and will then be sent to hosts participating of our X Core program. Thus, directly or indirectly, customers will require INXT to purchase Internxt's services. Internxt will reserve a very small % of all transactions made for our products, to be used on improving our products and services. This follows a similar mechanism to the one companies like Airbnb or Uber have. INXT can currently be traded on EtherDelta, Mercatox and CoinExchange.

---

Website
https://internxt.io/

CoinMarketCap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/internxt/

Twitter
All relevant news are posted here
https://twitter.com/internxt_io

Medium
All relevant announcements which need >280 characters to be explained are published here
https://medium.com/internxt

Telegram
Here our community discusses with Internxt's team all news published on Twitter/Medium
https://t.me/internxt_io

Whitepaper
Updated as of September 2017. We'll update it regularly to try and keep it up-to-date
https://internxt.io/whitepaper.pdf

Feeling generous? Donate! (ETH or ERC20)
0xB8D84B906945445489545a36e14E6771124C3a13

Read about us on Investing.com
https://www.investing.com/analysis/heres-why-internxt-could-be-well-worth-a-look-right-now-200274832

“Dropbox is very hostile to privacy. Cloud companies need to pursue the zero knowledge system, where they host and process content on behalf of customers without having access to it themselves.” - Edward Snowden

“Internxt is starting to work on helping shape a new internet with the creation of distributed internet services that are attractive to the mass-market. Just like Apple did 30 years ago with the personal computer and later with the smartphone, Internxt (unlike similar decentralized internet solutions) is crafting mass-market attractive internet services.” - Clinton Senkow, CEO Influencive

“Old: do your own backups/migrations for every computer. New: one folder in sync across all devices (Dropbox and Google Drive). Newer: do everything in a browser (Chromebook). Future: decentralized web, my data is replicated around the world but only I control the keys.” - Brian Armstrong‏, CEO Coinbase

Internxt
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOHunt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 12:35:31 PM

Hi Mr Segarra, your website doesn't seem to work. Tx
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:06:44 PM

I have a confusion, do you plan to have cloud storage without any centralization? As the cloud system envisioned have to be physically located somewhere and there has to be someone to physically take charge of them, maybe falling under the government laws of it's location, how do you assure that it will be totally decentralized, ie, no one regulating it?
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:11:14 PM

Thanks for sharing,good inexpencive cloud is very much needed that time.Will read info on your page as i switch to firefox

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:16:49 PM

How is this better than SIA or StorJ ?

Maybe the fact that it also claims to host Websites and not just files, ok...

BUT your project is not open source.

That makes it vulnerable to the Gov if they decide to arrest the owners of the project, because if no one else has the source nobody can continue the project.

So it's like saying this project is centralized i.e. it has a single point of failure.

Right?
nivkov

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:27:10 AM

Why do you think that the project is not open source?
Open source tech is used, and the project will be available to community.
Decentralized cloud storage is possible, and there is tech to make it. Users handle the roles that would usually be done by cloud companies. 
Whitepaper contains more details about how it will be achieved.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:37:50 AM

Hi there,
I'm Fran Villalba Segarra, Founder & CEO at https://internxt.io/.
I'm from Spain, and I was born in 1997. I learned web programming at the age of 14, and have been involved in small web hosting ventures since then. I worked at Hostinger International for 2 years, created & sold my small web hosting projects etc. I love psycology, tech, entrepreneurship, astronomy. After all my small projects and being working at the core of the internet; centralized servers, I started becoming interested in decentralization & started learning about it, to be able to program on the next big web languages. Now, I decided to create my biggest project, Internxt.

We're creating a whole decentralized cloud ecoysistem (B2B&B2C), where it'll be possible to decentralize our everyday files, websites and apps, in the sake of security, efficiency and privacy. Next week we'll be announcing the team that's been working behind Internxt. We expect to publish a final version of our whitepaper by Early August, if not before. ICO coming by September the latest. All details of our project will start getting published soon, so stay tunned!

Thanks for reading!!!

Are you competing with MAIDSAFE, STORJ and SIA?

A decentralized system is less efficient than a centralized one, the thing with decentralization is about resilience, not efficiency.

btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:19:24 PM

Reiterating that there are several "decentralized web" and OPEN SOURCE platforms currently in advance stages of development: MaidSafe's SAFE network (MAID), ZeroNet, Shift (SHIFT), COSMOS. Since your ICO is fast approaching it would be beneficial for potential investors if you post a comparison between your project and others. thanks!
swedenrt

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

feeldiam

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:26:44 PM

nice work..keep going on...have seen your presentation at codeworks in barca.

fvsegarra (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:13:36 AM

OP updated with more info!  Cool

Internxt
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:42:24 PM

I have a confusion, do you plan to have cloud storage without any centralization? As the cloud system envisioned have to be physically located somewhere and there has to be someone to physically take charge of them, maybe falling under the government laws of it's location, how do you assure that it will be totally decentralized, ie, no one regulating it?

Exactly ?!?! Nothing is safe if it can be accessed by goverment...simple court order and bye bye privacy. So I'm not completely sure if i am getting this right but is it supposed to be like that or is it cloudless ??! Is it implemented in some other way
I have heard of decentralized internet but yet haven't found a good solution

ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:18:36 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 06:43:32 PM by ANDREW 555

Listing on Radar Relay (January)
https://coindar.org/en/event/internxt-inxt-listing-on-radar-relay-2276
Listing on Radar Relay (January 31)
https://coindar.org/en/event/internxt-inxt-listing-on-radar-relay-2671
mikejohn221

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:56:55 AM

OMGGGG REALLY A DECENTRALIZED INTERNET?Huh SO YOU ARE RUNNING PHYSICAL WIRES UNDER THE OCEAN, OR LAUNCHING WEATHER BALLOONS TO BLANKET THE EARTH IN INTERNET? OR CREATED A NEW TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN TRANSMIT MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF DATA THROUGH THE AIR?

please tell me more about your decentralized internet that a country or ISP can shut down at central hubs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: