Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Desktop Coin Tracker  (Read 3553 times)
Escaflowne (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:48:29 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 12:52:32 PM by Escaflowne

-----------------

Desktop Coin Tracker

-----------------

I've wrote a little HTML/Javascript Page for checking: Price, Marketcap, 24h/7d view. Source is Coinmarketcap.com
Automatic  coinlist update every start.  Simple adding for personal view.
Just a little project share to community. Tested on Win 7, 10 and Linux! Open Source
Dont blame me for coding and english  Wink

Coinmarketcap.com data source
Openrates.io source for fiat currency prices

Autoload pictures
Autoversion checker
Autorefresh automatice every every 5 minutes
Profit = Profit/Loss amount all coins
Capital = Amount all coins
GM = Global Market Cap

Bitcoin and Ethereum are set as standard
Changing fiat value all custom values get auto converted

- Build your individual coin lists
- Set buy price and amount for calculating profits
- Set alert for every coin
- Set up multiple portfolio
- Switch between 3 styles
- Color changer
- 33+ Fiat currencies
- On coin name direkt to Tradingview.com link

In edit mode:
Switch the position of your coin just drag and drop your coins
Set "Buy Price", "Amount", "Alert"
Delete single coins drag the coin to trash bin (pop up while dragging a coin)

Example View

--------------------------------------------------

Donation
BTC: 17nNodE3uhKdQJuat2NsaMe6aoJSaRzXsc
ETH: 0xe4af2278587645dd9dc238b5288c816437417bd8

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Escaflowne (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:15:28 PM

*New Version added for faster loading
dquancey

Activity: 587
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:43:40 PM

You might want to add a virus total link to the files you are offering.

Looks good, but doubt many would use if you couldn't guarantee it's safety?

Be worth a quick scan and post just to make sure all is ok.
Escaflowne (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:04:54 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 05:43:04 AM by Escaflowne

You might want to add a virus total link to the files you are offering.

Looks good, but doubt many would use if you couldn't guarantee it's safety?

Be worth a quick scan and post just to make sure all is ok.

Oh Sorry.. Sure here are the links:

Dollar Version: https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/d96dd2c492beb34a5ed6839ae374dc648aff7e85226b9d2dad1f0dd418dc2590/analysis/1500356509/
Euro Version: https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/ccc0a1c9e330fcf600737025c06b81e40b8420dddaea9e6c9f49a479809ff2d6/analysis/1500356562/
Escaflowne (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:36:20 PM

*New .exe Version testet in Win 7 and 10
Escaflowne (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:11:29 AM

*New Version with Adding your prices
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:31:29 AM

Seems like a nice handy tool but to be honest you should probably refine your design a little bit. Right now the design aspect is completely mediocre, and the fact that it is an exe will definitely drive a lot of people away from using your tool imo.

Having it as an exe will also mean that mac users like me won't be able to enjoy your tool - something to think about.

Try to get the design together. I like the concept of being able to track your profits of each coin by entering a buy price, instead of just seeing everything in total. That is very attractive for an altcoin investor. Just try to as i said, refine your design and correct a few spelling mistakes like "ammmount" Wink
pigfrown

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:24:04 AM

Nice idea, I agree with the above poster, the design could be a little cleaner, but for a first release looks good.

A nice addition would be to see the Bitcoin price for altcoins. I personally care more an alts price in Bitcoin that it's price in fiat, because I bought all my alts with Bitcoin.

Bitrated user: pigfrown.
Escaflowne (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:11:41 PM

Seems like a nice handy tool but to be honest you should probably refine your design a little bit. Right now the design aspect is completely mediocre, and the fact that it is an exe will definitely drive a lot of people away from using your tool imo.

Having it as an exe will also mean that mac users like me won't be able to enjoy your tool - something to think about.

Try to get the design together. I like the concept of being able to track your profits of each coin by entering a buy price, instead of just seeing everything in total. That is very attractive for an altcoin investor. Just try to as i said, refine your design and correct a few spelling mistakes like "ammmount" Wink

Next Version i try to make a better Design. Atm its just a little Windows Projekt. I Could give you the direkt HTML/Javascript files for working on MAC and Linux if u wish. Thanks for comment!
Escaflowne (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:12:50 PM

Nice idea, I agree with the above poster, the design could be a little cleaner, but for a first release looks good.

A nice addition would be to see the Bitcoin price for altcoins. I personally care more an alts price in Bitcoin that it's price in fiat, because I bought all my alts with Bitcoin.

Ty. In next Version i try to add BTC as price index too!
Contacto Bit-Card

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 05:38:23 PM

Next Version i try to make a better Design. Atm its just a little Windows Projekt. I Could give you the direkt HTML/Javascript files for working on MAC and Linux if u wish. Thanks for comment!

Hi, you could share your code at https://github.com, or add an option to download all the clean code, it is a very good tool!
Escaflowne (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:22:54 PM

Hi, you could share your code at https://github.com, or add an option to download all the clean code, it is a very good tool!

https://github.com/Escaflownevan/CoinMarketCap-Tracker
ScriptDrop

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:51:28 PM

Agree that BTC<Altcoin X,Y,Z is needed.

Great start!
danniel

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:54:11 AM

Is it possible to see the data on coinmarketcap.com? for example Aug 1st?
Contacto Bit-Card

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 04:29:17 AM

https://github.com/Escaflownevan/CoinMarketCap-Tracker

Great!  Grin please explore add other currency, for example COP (colombian peso) Cry
Escaflowne (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:17:51 AM

Is it possible to see the data on coinmarketcap.com? for example Aug 1st?
Nope sorry just actual stats
Escaflowne (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:38:13 AM

*new Version
-Added auto download pics (some dummy, source: coinmarketcap.com)
-Added 2nd View Small List
-Added BTC currency
David Hoggs

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:58:23 PM

Great Work!!!!!!!!!!
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:55:35 PM

Really good! I like it. The only thing is to be good to improve is design. If you could make it more clean and modern - would be great

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Escaflowne (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:28:35 PM

Really good! I like it. The only thing is to be good to improve is design. If you could make it more clean and modern - would be great
Thanks. I know but i'm not a good designer..  Grin I try it to make an new design next version
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: