Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding LBTC is worth ??  (Read 527 times)
Prodigan786 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:14:55 AM

What's the future for lbtc and how long it exists is there any way of pumping lbtc near future . I seen dev te actively participating in bounty and other events will they pump the coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:49:41 AM

i have to says Ltbc is a brand new altcoin so the future of Ltbc is very hard to predicted and i consider holding this coin such as holding other altcoin so nothing to special for Ltbc although currently i have the particular amount of Ltbc from outside forum airdrop but indeed i just watching the price on novaexchange seems pretty good but if i may to suggest that short trade still good to get profit from this coin
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:18:40 AM

What's the future for lbtc and how long it exists is there any way of pumping lbtc near future . I seen dev te actively participating in bounty and other events will they pump the coin.
ill never heard about this coin thats why i dont have any idea , no one knows what will happen if you think there is  a good future for this coin then hold it.
Prodigan786 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:10:55 PM

i have to says Ltbc is a brand new altcoin so the future of Ltbc is very hard to predicted and i consider holding this coin such as holding other altcoin so nothing to special for Ltbc although currently i have the particular amount of Ltbc from outside forum airdrop but indeed i just watching the price on novaexchange seems pretty good but if i may to suggest that short trade still good to get profit from this coin
I am not looking for short time holding i am planning to hold Litebitcoin for long time atleast for years . Is there any good news abotu LBTC please post below on this. I always try to keep the coin like LBTC and Dogecoin based thread live .
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:25:01 PM

Every coin have their future it self, we only can predict. Believe or not, we can't dump or pump coin as we want, only follow and get out before the price goes down. Events is only to introduce and collect some investor to join, that's fact. See their history price and follow it with a good money management to get profit. Just like that and good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████