Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripples XRP Shenanigans observation  (Read 2421 times)
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:37:19 AM

This thread is FakeNews.
namini

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:41:46 AM

And for that, I think the best way is to use XRP, to use Ripple's coin. And with that, you can reduce cost.

If you use only the Ripple cost, the reduction is only 33%. But if you use Ripple system and virtual currency XRP, you can reduce cost by 60% and as announcement by Ripple. And in the case of Japan, I think you can reduce cost even more to 1/10 of the current level.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/edited-transcript-8473-t-earnings-160224293.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw
ðºÞæ (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:47:33 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 11:04:32 AM by ðºÞæ

This thread is FakeNews.

Make sure you start at the very beginning and your sock puppet started to stray of topic again

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
MemberBerries

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:48:52 AM

This thread is FakeNews
Bizzicoiner

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:19:51 AM

Usual bollocks fud

I'm guessing all the recent good news about Ripple has panties in a twist lol

Bitcoin really might fuck up soon. I hope you know that there is still time to buy xrp.

I also sense a lot of bank hate....all i can say is, maybe meditate...banks are not going anywhere. And funnily enough as Japan adopts Ripple tech and Xrp (80% of banks) they are starting to refuse btc all over the place. I guess 1hr plus is too long to wait for transactions hahaha

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:44:39 AM

This thread is FakeNews

Keep it up and i will report you and your puppet account.  Kiss

But.. Member when people had just one account ?
Remember when crypto had integrity ?
Remember when crypto was about getting a currency adopted ?  Grin

PS:
XRP = SCAM

FUD first & ask questions later™
Bizzicoiner

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:38:14 AM

This thread is FakeNews

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRQg2k1E5UEydnmZGkXuHUvwGJ9cDzxeFCasygSqaqe2Uq94-e

PS:
XRP = SCAM

Aaaahahahhaha "warning trade with extreme caution"

Scammer says what?
MemberBerries

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:40:52 AM

This thread is FakeNews

PS:
XRP = SCAM

First you need evidence.  Like, every lie posted here. I saw your hatespeeches for etherium and other coins, and your own scam trials with own coins. Lol nothing worked out so far right?
You will always be the same. Trying to manipulate peoples views because u are an expert right?  Smiley

EVIDENCE IS NEEDED FOR EVERY ACCUSATION. Fakenews threads wont do anything to any coin.

Everyone is trading with extreme caution, i wouldn't put to much weight on your opinion.
I can link so many topics you have started and in the end you weren't successful Smiley

Do you get paid to bash coins?

However. You need proof boooi
MemberBerries

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:09:40 AM

Reporting me because i tell people this is FakeNews wont take you far. People will just think, oh censorship and double standars at bitcointalk Smiley...you dont want this, we can easily express free speech. And without evidence you cant shut me down.  

No, you can shut me down, just pay me like you get paid and im changing the tone and maybe start to tell people the same misinformations as you

Make ripple great again.  (Nobody thought trump will become president) watch the coming months and see ripple become president of crypto world (lol), and you run killaries campaign with cnn together?
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 08:21:14 AM

ripple seems like a structured company, not the crypto created from a garage freak, this will not guarantee success or that XRP price will skyrocket (by the way It already did...), but there are a lot of stakes and i can are a slow but regular growth in the second half 2017

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

ðºÞæ (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:20:36 AM

this thread is now closed.
fear not new one here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2019899.0

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: