Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:48:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum reached the bottom ?  (Read 3561 times)
guadalahara

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:21:43 PM

Guise don't worry ETH is a scamcoin great centralized limitless nu-tech disruptive innovative flippening "BTC altcoin now meme" and it's in good hands of our lord n saviour autistic bum Vitalik Cuckerin

He can easily print billion of ETHs so whales stop dumping the current supply.

Also it's defintely not a scam coin propped up high so that the ICO scammers of summer 2017 can dump their literally WORTHLESS degen project tokens on to your "I read the whitepaper, wow great tech" smartass.

We gonna be rich, and remember degens, two magic words of crypto;

HODL

MOON
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:59:46 AM

People have been buying Ethereum in order to buy into ICO shitcoins. Once the investments for the ICO-bubble pop, Ethereum will not only continue to decline, it will fucking tumble. All the way down to zero. There is no real world service that Ethereum provides. A ledger for shitcoins is only valuable so long as people say shitcoins have value, and, looking at the recent altcoin trends, it's clear to me that people aren't putting the same ridiculous value into shitcoins as before.
guadalahara

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:10:17 AM

There is no real world service that Ethereum provides.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

muh dapps

muh smart contracts

some degen youtuber said it  Shocked Shocked Shocked

stop lying!!!! ETH is the future!!! Flippening! BTC the altcoin now  Angry Angry Angry
jlspartz

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:48:45 AM

I said ethereum was a bubble at its peak.  No one listened.  It's not just ethereum - it's what the ICOs are doing to its economics, and those that can't understand destabilization will remain clueless.  It's not going to the moon unless the ICOs stop, or at least majorly slow down.
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:46:54 AM

ETH will not go below 0.06 BTC. Way too much support in the .06 - .05 BTC levels.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:52:32 AM

ETH will not go below 0.06 BTC. Way too much support in the .06 - .05 BTC levels.
we could never say that mate, as we knew that whales can go deeper if they love too and we can't handle or play against them, eth really a coin for the big fat whales and they are not full yet they wanted to have their bag holds fully filled up before starting the ride again.
WoodySpoon

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:54:07 AM

I said ethereum was a bubble at its peak.  No one listened.  It's not just ethereum - it's what the ICOs are doing to its economics, and those that can't understand destabilization will remain clueless.  It's not going to the moon unless the ICOs stop, or at least majorly slow down.

Why do you think this is the case, wouldn't an increase in ICO popularity theoretically increase the value of ETH by encouraging use of the token (giving an actual use to the currency), considering the majority of these ICO's are purchased using ETH or BTC.

I'm rather impartial to both, I feel like ICO's in essence are great for the economy (minus obvious scam attempts), but definitely investors do need to place some more research into these. Unfortunately, I don't feel like regulation is the answer, as this ultimately goes against the idea of decentralized currencies in the first place.
guadalahara

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:03:10 AM

wouldn't an increase in ICO popularity theoretically increase the value of ETH by encouraging use of the token (giving an actual use to the currency)

hahahahahahahahha

FOR FUCKS SAKE.

How GLIB are you people? SERIOUSLY?

OK I'm pissed off at the stupidity I see, it reminds me how much I despise people etc etc but I will muster up some patience to break this down to you in simple terms so you can probably understand.

• ETH - centralized, one-man (autistic degen) controlled, infinite supply, shitcoin
  • BTC - the only king of crypto, too heavy to throw around
  • how to take away money from degen gambler kids?
  • pump up the centralized, infinite supply shitcoin also known as "Ethereieieuyum"
  • get naive suckers plummet all their money into a centralized infinite supply shitcoin (see Crypto mom and other examples of lunacy)
  • make some ICO
  • promise some pointless shit "innovative disruptive tech" use some buzzwords, create a whitepaper, get scammers, shills and suckers excited
  • ICO - you give them your worthless piece of shit scamcoin ETH, that you purchased with real world money
  • ICO creators get your ETH
  • you get NewSuperCryptoProject token LMFAO hahaha
  • you announce it on your degen Twitter profile "Crypto Boss 420" and start using the classic terminology (HODL, Wall Street Di Caprio memes)
  • ICO creators decide to ca$h out
  • ICO creators DUMP all of that ETH because they have to get dollars, ya know, the real stuff
  • you end up back again with infinite supply centralized russian ponzi shitcoin

HODL
HODL
HODL
MOON
HODL
chohav

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:41:00 AM

wouldn't an increase in ICO popularity theoretically increase the value of ETH by encouraging use of the token (giving an actual use to the currency)

hahahahahahahahha

FOR FUCKS SAKE.

How GLIB are you people? SERIOUSLY?

OK I'm pissed off at the stupidity I see, it reminds me how much I despise people etc etc but I will muster up some patience to break this down to you in simple terms so you can probably understand.

• ETH - centralized, one-man (autistic degen) controlled, infinite supply, shitcoin
  • BTC - the only king of crypto, too heavy to throw around
  • how to take away money from degen gambler kids?
  • pump up the centralized, infinite supply shitcoin also known as "Ethereieieuyum"
  • get naive suckers plummet all their money into a centralized infinite supply shitcoin (see Crypto mom and other examples of lunacy)
  • make some ICO
  • promise some pointless shit "innovative disruptive tech" use some buzzwords, create a whitepaper, get scammers, shills and suckers excited
  • ICO - you give them your worthless piece of shit scamcoin ETH, that you purchased with real world money
  • ICO creators get your ETH
  • you get NewSuperCryptoProject token LMFAO hahaha
  • you announce it on your degen Twitter profile "Crypto Boss 420" and start using the classic terminology (HODL, Wall Street Di Caprio memes)
  • ICO creators decide to ca$h out
  • ICO creators DUMP all of that ETH because they have to get dollars, ya know, the real stuff
  • you end up back again with infinite supply centralized russian ponzi shitcoin

HODL
HODL
HODL
MOON
HODL

Well, pretty much sums up the situation now.
BenR

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:25:18 PM

i think we are near the good time for buying ETH in this current dip that it is in. i personally have not done it yet but am thinking about it.

BUT remember the most important rule: sell it as fast as it recovers.
i can't stress enough how important this is. any rise at this point will be a temporary rise or some call it a dead cat bounce. and this process while is profitable but is very short lived and you must buy in the very bottom and sell as fast as possible.

Selling it as fast as it recovers just perpetuates the up and down corrections. Buy it lower than it was and hold it for future value.
comp

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:41:51 PM

ETH is even worse than ripple IMHO
mamaya

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:51:47 PM

It has a much better usage than ripple and is trying to innovate on something that bitcoin doesn't offer.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:04:17 PM

Yes I already bought some ether not on 232$ I bout it for around 182$ still  I am planning to buy if further price crash happens it's time to hold .
comp

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:30:05 PM

It has a much better usage than ripple and is trying to innovate on something that bitcoin doesn't offer.

It's a technological fantasy without usecases
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:30:27 PM

whenever prices are falling that means investment is that much riskier and the profit of investing at times like this becomes that much smaller too.
but many people do it, i have also done it many times in the past. but be careful. you are taking a lot of risks.

and this is while you can simply stay away or invest in an altcoin which is not falling and make a bigger profit with less risk!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Alex Mercer

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:05:59 PM

Maybe in the short term, but in the long run I think this can go much lower. I'm still surprised that it has achieved such a high market capitalization, given all scalability problems.
jlspartz

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:26:46 PM

Why do you think this is the case, wouldn't an increase in ICO popularity theoretically increase the value of ETH by encouraging use of the token (giving an actual use to the currency), considering the majority of these ICO's are purchased using ETH or BTC.

I'm rather impartial to both, I feel like ICO's in essence are great for the economy (minus obvious scam attempts), but definitely investors do need to place some more research into these. Unfortunately, I don't feel like regulation is the answer, as this ultimately goes against the idea of decentralized currencies in the first place.

To stabilize any currency in the world, its use needs to be well distributed.  The further distributed the better, since one person dumping their complete stock will have less and less impact on the price.

Keep in mind ETH initial distribution (very concentrated) ponzi style scheme.  Some of the original holders are still holding enough to make huge waves, and some will add to the dump when they see the price plummeting.  But that isn't the biggest issue - it just complicates it further.

The major issue is that most of the ICOs are taking funds in ETH.  ETH is bought up at market price, not putting in buy walls (which makes it more volatile), and then millions are given to one holder, and repeated over and over again, concentrating $100 million here and there.  This is the exact opposite of what is needed for stabilizing a currency.  Take into account the fact that only 5% is ever on exchanges, and that half of that dumped across all exchanges is what is needed to completely collapse it.  1% is what is needed to be dumped instantly on a major exchange to trigger the rest of them for a collapse.  Currently that is $180 million.  Let's assume that a couple ICOs are scams and want to cash out right away - what do you think will happen, especially without large buy walls since everyone bought market to dump funds into the ICO?  Let's say that ALL these ICOs are legit, and they need to fund all their projects, and in so doing they need to constantly cash out by dumping ETH to have the funds.  So, everyone is giving the reigns to a few, making them the elites in the ETH economy, knowing that they will have to massively dump it either way.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:32:19 PM

I hate to say this but the future looks bleak. Its another bloody day for crypto currency. Ethereum is down it $190. And there is a fake Vitalik going on around and scamming people so beware. This maybe contributed to the price really going hard right now. Although I exited a few weeks ago, I still have some stash and I think I will hold it for now and just hoping that the price can really pick up again in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinerXX

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:56:33 PM

I hate to say this but the future looks bleak. Its another bloody day for crypto currency. Ethereum is down it $190. And there is a fake Vitalik going on around and scamming people so beware. This maybe contributed to the price really going hard right now. Although I exited a few weeks ago, I still have some stash and I think I will hold it for now and just hoping that the price can really pick up again in the future.

it will get MUCH worse and i doubt ever better
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:54:43 PM

The fact said that the ripple is even worse than ethereum. The latest chart has proven it. It looks all of the coin follow the bitcoin trend, the bitcoin still hold the big dominance in crypto as a mother of the crypto currency. I think you are know about that.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: