Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:24:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39478 times)
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:29:34 PM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
Without investment in bitcoin was really a hard thing but you can also go for a signture campaign in this forum join the signature campaign or a bounty in the altcoin section they eill pay you for youe service and you will get paid without investments.
yes that is a fact that without investment it is very hard to earn bitcoin. you need  to work hard for that. i think signature campaign, faucet are the relatively easy way of earning bitcoin but still you need to do work for that. i think if you have some special skill, for example if you are a good designer then you may also have good opportunities to earn bitcoin through signature designing, logo designing and so many other ways of earning bitcoin without any investment.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:39:12 AM

They are right go and read at marketplace  (altcoins) there you will see campaigns that pays you. Note the payment you will receive is not exactly a Bitcoin okay?. Like I experienced trading is a must so it will be converted to bitcoin/cash there you will receive your payment and wait for days to receive you payment. Here are my suggestions be a translator at every new campaign you will see at the market place (altcoins). Click Marketplace https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=5.0 located at Economy and services you will see campaigns that is paying you bitcoins.Also if you a fan of creating of art go and enter as an graphic artist.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:00:01 AM

You can earn it in many ways like: here on bitcointalk, you can earn through signature campaign; working or in exchange for the service; getting some faucets, getting paid in bitcoin for your products, and the list goes on. For new commerce, the best one is signature campaign.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:01:27 AM

Starting without investing I think it might be possible, by following activities like campaigns they will pay you without investment, and after that you better collect so much more then you learn to trade to get faster bitcoin, so you get a bigger profit
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:14:58 AM

I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
If you don't want to use your money as investment you may try a Signature campaign. You don't need to invest your money here, you just need to invest your time and your skills on constructing a related topic on a specific thread. But it will takes time to earn much bitcoins on a signature campaign. Your profit will depends on your rank. 
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:16:32 AM

Starting without investing I think it might be possible, by following activities like campaigns they will pay you without investment, and after that you better collect so much more then you learn to trade to get faster bitcoin, so you get a bigger profit

You can learn to trade and use your signature campaign as your bankroll to apply what you have learned to trade cryptocurrency. These way, you are doing another mode of accumulating bitcoins in the form of trading profits.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:17:51 AM

Certainly can without any investment can get bitcoin, and there are various ways uintuk get it like working on captcha faucet and trading and mining. Result of these activities can be used for trading and investment of course.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:22:18 AM

They are all right you can earn bitcoin without investment thru signature campaigns you just have to exert time in forums and increasing your rank so you can have a good earnings...after getting some btc from campaign i used my earnings in business more income much better
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:49:21 AM

You could start it from this forum.
There's lots of jobs in here that pays with bitcoin.
You could try signature campaign or joining bounty program.

There's also social media campaign.
You also could solving captchas on raiblocks.
And after you gain enough bitcoin, there's trading, too.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:52:24 AM

They are all right you can earn bitcoin without investment thru signature campaigns you just have to exert time in forums and increasing your rank so you can have a good earnings...after getting some btc from campaign i used my earnings in business more income much better

Indeed. We all just need here to have a bitcoin without investment is to do your best in everything and everything will also follows. Give your time and effory to this and for sure you can earn your bitcoin. After you earn some bitcoin you can try trading or investing so it can multiple your earnings.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Hog Rider

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:58:50 AM

you can earn bitcoin from many ways, but the important thing you must have some skill for make value for your selft, if you have spesific skill you can survive on this internet world
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:02:46 AM

Certainly can without any investment can get bitcoin, and there are various ways uintuk get it like working on captcha faucet and trading and mining. Result of these activities can be used for trading and investment of course.

Trading and mining need an initial investment but OP wants to know without any investment. The best one is to join any signature campaign and writing quality comments can get a decent amount of bitcoins compared to wasting time in claiming faucet free coins. As per me faucet claiming is waste of time and shouldn't be wasting your time to get these small amounts of coins.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:05:36 AM

The only investment you need when joining a signature campaign is your time. You need to spend time reading articles related to bitcoin and the world of crypto currencies, you also need to browse on other forums that discuss these things and exert an effort so that you won't end up as a spam poster. That's an intangible investment when it comes to bitcoin and signature campaigns.
mantra

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:14:41 AM

Maybe you should know about bitcoin, if you do not know and do not understand about bitcoin will be hard to explain, many ways to get bitcoin without buying it or without investment, the usual way used by newbie is with faucet bitcoin or other altcoin faucet, but that Will waste your time
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:44:53 AM

There are several ways to get profit of bitcoin in this industry, such as bitcoin faucets, joining in the signature campaign and get paid every week, then doing trade in the exchange site platform, participating in social media campaign.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:55:06 AM

in this forum you can get bitcoin without investment. build your account then join in the signature campaign or bounty campaign like social media blog/website and translator in your country.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:50:36 AM

level up your account in bitcointalk, and then join signature campaign. you can get from this or you participate in bounty social media like twitter, facebook etc.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:00:00 AM

Trading and mining need an initial investment but OP wants to know without any investment. The best one is to join any signature campaign and writing quality comments can get a decent amount of bitcoins compared to wasting time in claiming faucet free coins. As per me faucet claiming is waste of time and shouldn't be wasting your time to get these small amounts of coins.

I really do suggest OP into joining different campaign signatures and try his luck there. I started joining this forum last month and right now, I am earning at least 0.002 bitcoin per week due to the campaign signature that I am in. But the problem is that OP needs to be accepted in a decent campaign signature together with all the requirements and qualifications passed. Once you are accepted, then your journey towards earning bitcoin begins there. It may be slow compared to other ways like gambling etc. but it is reliable and accurate.
lombok

Activity: 854
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 04:01:18 AM

I will also continue to increase my bitcointalk account to keep participating in social bounty and more. Here I can work to meet my needs.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:04:05 AM

Same way you can earn fiat money without investment: Work for it!

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: