Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:08:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39478 times)
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:36:28 AM

You can start earning bitcoins by joining signature campaign, facebook campaign, twitter campaign or bounty campaign and other ways of earning bitcoins without investment includes solving captchas, claiming faucets and offering services but I think that captchas and faucets will waste your time and won't give you satisfactory earnings.

Just a piece of advice, don't even try thr faucets. Just a waste of time like you've been there for a whole day and they just paying you a little. It can't even paid your electricity that you used in that day.
So its good when you join different campaigns here in the forum. Not that easy but so rewarding.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:45:29 AM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
You must go to service sections and try every offers that will pay bitcoin such as signature campaigns, bounty campaigns and etc. However, Joining campaigns right now is hard. Campaign managers are being strict regarding to post quality" quality over post" if they see you as an incompetent person they will not accept you. So you better make your every post constructive so you will not have a hard time applying for signature campaigns.

soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:48:26 AM

You can start earning bitcoins by joining signature campaign, facebook campaign, twitter campaign or bounty campaign and other ways of earning bitcoins without investment includes solving captchas, claiming faucets and offering services but I think that captchas and faucets will waste your time and won't give you satisfactory earnings.

Just a piece of advice, don't even try thr faucets. Just a waste of time like you've been there for a whole day and they just paying you a little. It can't even paid your electricity that you used in that day.
So its good when you join different campaigns here in the forum. Not that easy but so rewarding.

Most people in this forum participate in signature campaigns, so a newbie should learn how to do it in this forum. It is a really good job, the tap just makes us waste time.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:02:05 AM

There are lots of free offers here that don't need investment. Try exploring the forums go to beginners Help thread. If I were  try  joining bounty campaigns thru social media like twitter, facebook if your rank is newbie. Also just be active here and make your rank go higher to join some signature campaigns.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:06:11 AM

a lot of things we can do to make a profit without investment, how, among others, is to participate in the signature campaign on these forums, but we must be patient because the level must be at least member.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 597

The Martian Child

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:12:42 AM

I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

Look for one here brother. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 This is services under market place which is under economy.

But if you don't mind if I give you an advice. Try to do some bounty campaigns here, whether signature or social media bounty, and you will earn more I believe. They will pay you in alts though but you may convert them to BTC right away after they're paid to you. You will also earn big if you know how to write great articles or create equally brilliant videos. There's much money there. 

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:41:00 AM

you can procure Bitcoin effortlessly in this forum. All you require is you should be a Jr. Part with a specific end goal to participate in signature battles. Furthermore, after you join a mark crusade, story posting and take after every one of the principles that are proposed for the battle you are in. It is free
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:29:50 AM

a lot of site that give you earning opportunity without invest. you can like bitcoin game , you can play and earn btc. first you go play store and download free btc game. other you can earn with signature camping.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:40:46 AM

Well considering that you are a newbie and you stumbled upon this site you are luck to do so as in this site bitcointalk.org you can earn Bitcoin from a 3rd party signature provider, what I mean about that is you can earn from what they called a "signature campaign" in which how much you will earn depends sometimes on the campaign and rank you have. Also it is one of the most efficient and most reasonable paying ways online compared to claiming Bitcoins in faucet which as of right now is on an all time low because of high Bitcoin price lately.
In applying in a signature campaign you must need luxurious of time and effort for you to rank up and have a suitable campaign that you could be accepted. Because yes in signature campaign you would not need to invest money but you might consider on educating yourself investing knowledge and lots of time for you to develop your skills and idea about bitcoin. Most of the campaign seek for a higher rank where you have a more profit. In that you could earn bitcoin in posting following specific rules. But do not stop on just having a source of bitcoin rather learn more about trading and investment. So you could actually earn more and make the most out of your effort.
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:53:48 AM

You definitely have to start joining into a signature campaigns, if you are only a newbie, better do some activities in order to increase tour rank to jr. Member and so on. And if you ever reach that rank, you can apply to some of those reliable signature campaigns that will pay some bitcoins. It can be weekly monthy or even yearly, for me just start for doing weekly.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:06:26 PM

There are so many ways to earn bitcoins. You may try to join in campaigns here and you will have a money, but it takes time to do it. And if you have a money you may invest in some programs, or if you want learn how to trade coins. You may earn a lot from it. You may be rich in few more years. If you learn it you will have it. You may also try gambling luck and skills are required their. All in all there are so many ways to earn bitcoin you will choose on what way. It is more easy if you put some money on it.
I agree that there are lots of ways to earn more bitcoin. In addition to that, some people or bitcoin users join in signature campaign in bitcoin forum and it is very effective. Joining in signature is one the best source of bitcoin. However, the best way to earn and gain bitcoin is do trading. And indeed, trading is best source of bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
P0K1T5

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:11:56 PM

thank you for all the help +info guys i will try and put sum of it into practice.
fathur.aza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:51:30 PM

But all need a long process if you want to get bitcoin without using investment ??
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:04:08 PM

There are lots of free offers here that don't need investment. Try exploring the forums go to beginners Help thread. If I were  try  joining bounty campaigns thru social media like twitter, facebook if your rank is newbie. Also just be active here and make your rank go higher to join some signature campaigns.
yesbyou are right there are alot of opputunities to earn bitcoin with out investment .  But singature campaign is the best now a day every one   earn in signature campaign but as you said the rank should must be higher.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:55:19 PM

As above there are lots of ways, from simply filling in surveys to selling your services online

If you are a technical person, maybe learn some web programming languages such as PHP and offer them online/sell scripts then reinvest your earnings wisely and you'll make good money
In fact, there are lot of ways to gain bitcoin without any investment. In addition to that, some people join in signature campaign in bitcoin forum so that they gain a lot of bitcoin and it is very effective. Joining in signature is one of the best sources of income and you can a sure that you could get that bitcoin.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:03:27 PM

if you are newbie in bitcoin you may also try to earn in faucet that was the only thing that i know that offers a free btc or satoshis , next thing is in some gambling site there will be faucet there too and if you are lucky you may grow that little amount and it play it wise then i think you will have a bitcoin on it but i tell you it is hard to earn free, you may also try to join campaigns here.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:20:49 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 03:30:52 PM by reda

You must first start by accepting the fact that it aint going to be easy now.
Maybe you could go to the altcoin section and be a bounty hunter before you could get a fair amount of bitcoin.There are limited areas to which you could join campaigns or other services since you are a newbie. You must first create a good background before they will accept you.

Not at All.you can easily earn Bitcoin by a joining a camping.You need is your interest.Hardwork is needed for that.even u ear weekly inconform  cambign. aport form u income u can adtional income
desaiyar to ur adtional income . evan the incress u income for the ur purposss.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:48:41 PM

People do forget here to realize the fact of time and efforts also kind of capital. We need to remember only begging and accepting donations are the viable methods to earn money other than these all other are becoming feasible only because of we are putting some efforts. Bitcoin is another format of money. So, we need to investment something to earn it. The investment can be any type. It can be fiat or efforts.

To earn we must work hard. This is what happening with faucets and campaigning. It does not mean we are earning bitcoins there without investments.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:14:03 PM

Signature campaign is the best for free earn without investment.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
andremd3

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:16:41 PM

Signature campaign is the best for free earn without investment.

If you don't consider time an investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: