Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ^^^Paypal & Ebay Dispute Blueprint - Working Guide^^^^  (Read 1784 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:06:00 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 07:59:22 AM by BitcSeo

Yes,i'm the same Geek  behind he guide EBAY Millionaire) most guyz on this forum knows me. but, this is a brief presentation to those of you who are new in the house.

I decided to treat this as a subject on his own due to series of question(s) received from he member's on this & other forum over & over again Shocked Shocked

In the previous guide (ebay millionaire) i made sale & got feedback's (both positive & negative - obviously you don't expect to get a positive feedback from yr competitor's) from both customer's and my competitor's.

Having said this, as indictaed on the subject above and as shown on the screenshot taken on 10.07.2017

In regard's to paypal/ebay dispute which is inevitable for you as seller, but, in this guide i have outlined step-step on how to control your buyer's during dispute process.

Believe me, you be be blown away by the concept/secret revealed in this guide, it's so powerful that you can also suggest to your buyer's on when to close any ongoing dispute. So,there will be no need for exclaration to claim which is dangerous to your online.

Have you ever think of what will happen to you if, three customer's dispute & win against you for a period of one week?
Yes, this is possible because in most cases paypal decide in favor of the buyer. And, most of these buyer's are taking advantage of this.

Get this guide today & give yourself everlasting rest while, you concentrate your effort on most important aspect of your online biz!

NOTE : you can choose to follow step-by-step guide of those who has been there before you or remain a victim!

⚐Vouch To Leggendary Member's ONLY!

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:21:26 AM

still available - Paypal/ebay Blueprint

- Sale with newly created ebay/paypal account with immediate access to fund without delay.
- Guide to how to avoid dispute & exclaration to claim when selling digital-related  stuff on ebay
- Lot's of tweak that will keep you flowing Wink Wink on top of this marketplace when using the new paypal interface

Thanks

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

So i can start to sell with a new ebay and paypal account and have the funds released and ready to use without 21 days hold? Also the method can release any amount of money or its limited? for example i can release a 50$ payment but not a 400$? Thank you.

@dioXXX, Thanks for your interest in this guide. Yes, the guide provide's guideline(s) on how to sell & get immediate access to fund without having to wait for a period of 21 days after shipment.

In case of digital-related product(s), it also offer suggestion(s) on how to avoid dispute & esclaration to claim which is a common game among the buyer's on ebay and lot more info's within the update version of this guide!!

Regard's
Bitcseo

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

ok how do you think you will help me about the money on paypal that i was ask to submit some document in which i did but havent heard back from them for over 1 and half month now. please how can you help me on this issues.

@JonnyXXX, thanks for your prompt messages. I have added detail information on how to handle most of these issue in the updated version of this guide. However, you should note that paypal has made (introduced) some basic changes within the new interface. For instance, one of my previous customer complaint that his account got limited after sales of 4 digit product(s) without request of any document(s) or proof of delivery.

He just can't have access to this fund because incoming fund on his account are available immediate for withdrawal or transfer. I guess this is the reason behind such restriction. And, upon click "resolve problem button" a separate windows that states "we'll get in contact with you within 2-3 working days" will appear's  but, they never replied back to my client.

Most advance seller's who know's how to manipulate & implement the bypass & win dispute concept, are pushing paypal to a no-choice angle now.

Note : the new interface has a more diplomatic functionalities but, detail's on how to tackle most of this issue's has been revealed within the updated version of my guide.

Regard's
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
arlene05973

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:00:26 PM

Thanks
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:02:44 PM

Thanks

you are welcome. Hope this concept work's out for you.

Pls, do not hesitate to get in contact with me if, you should need further assistance or support.

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:00:21 AM

bump

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: