Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:13:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Account banned by forum moderator - Unban request  (Read 1001 times)
ashiba2 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:16:22 AM

I didn't even get a warning from the mods or any other authorities, but saw that my account "ashiba" had been banned. I would like to put up an appeal that ny account should be unbanned as I feel I didn't spam like others. Please show me what did I do wrong? If not, I request you to please unban my account.

https://i.imgur.com/CqNmqhs_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:22:23 AM

You were banned because of copy pasting...
ashiba2 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:33:35 AM

Can you point me towards the post you are talking about? I would surely want to know when did I ^copy-n-paste^ anything. 🙂
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:54:45 AM

Sure, here:
https://www.quora.com/What-prevents-governments-from-banning-Bitcoin-or-making-it-illegal
Bitcoin has no centre to attack. There is no single organisation or person that controls Bitcoin and transactions don't go through a central clearing house there is really no way a regulator can stop people from downloading Bitcoin wallets and sending each other bitcoins. If there we to block all the websites that people can download Bitcoin wallets from, new ones will come up and some people will compile their own wallets from source code - Bitcoin is like Bittorrent is that respect. If they shut down the internet, people will send each other Bitcoin via SMS and if they shut down the electricity supply, people will use solar and battery-powered solutions.
Bitcoin has no centre to attack. There is no single organisation or person that controls Bitcoin and transactions don't go through a central clearing house there is really no way a regulator can stop people from downloading Bitcoin wallets and sending each other bitcoins. If there we to block all the websites that people can download Bitcoin wallets from, new ones will come up and some people will compile their own wallets from source code - Bitcoin is like Bittorrent is that respect. If they shut down the internet, people will send each other Bitcoin via SMS and if they shut down the electricity supply, people will use solar and battery-powered solutions
ashiba2 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:36:52 AM

Sure, here:
https://www.quora.com/What-prevents-governments-from-banning-Bitcoin-or-making-it-illegal
Bitcoin has no centre to attack. There is no single organisation or person that controls Bitcoin and transactions don't go through a central clearing house there is really no way a regulator can stop people from downloading Bitcoin wallets and sending each other bitcoins. If there we to block all the websites that people can download Bitcoin wallets from, new ones will come up and some people will compile their own wallets from source code - Bitcoin is like Bittorrent is that respect. If they shut down the internet, people will send each other Bitcoin via SMS and if they shut down the electricity supply, people will use solar and battery-powered solutions.
Bitcoin has no centre to attack. There is no single organisation or person that controls Bitcoin and transactions don't go through a central clearing house there is really no way a regulator can stop people from downloading Bitcoin wallets and sending each other bitcoins. If there we to block all the websites that people can download Bitcoin wallets from, new ones will come up and some people will compile their own wallets from source code - Bitcoin is like Bittorrent is that respect. If they shut down the internet, people will send each other Bitcoin via SMS and if they shut down the electricity supply, people will use solar and battery-powered solutions

Ok, I admit it was my fault that I did not give credit to the person who was actually behind that quora post, but I think I should get another chance. Not just that, I should have received a warning regarding the same and ban could have been implemented only if I would have denied to delete my post which I will do after my unban. I request you for a second chance and promise not to repeat such mistakes in the future. 🙂
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 11:43:49 AM

Ok, I admit it was my fault that I did not give credit to the person who was actually behind that quora post, but I think I should get another chance.
No. Copy-paste spam -> permanent ban.

Not just that, I should have received a warning regarding the same and ban could have been implemented only if I would have denied to delete my post which I will do after my unban.
The ban is the warning (usually). You are supposed to know the rules before you make a single post. What you think "should" have happened or how the forum "should" be moderated is entirely irrelevant.

I request you for a second chance and promise not to repeat such mistakes in the future. 🙂
Please no.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:40:02 PM

Can you point me towards the post you are talking about? I would surely want to know when did I ^copy-n-paste^ anything. 🙂

Playing innocent because if you're not copy pasting then your reply wouldn't be like this. And it turns out:

Sure, here:

Ok, I admit it was my fault that I did not give credit to the person who was actually behind that quora post, but I think I should get another chance. Not just that, I should have received a warning regarding the same and ban could have been implemented only if I would have denied to delete my post which I will do after my unban. I request you for a second chance and promise not to repeat such mistakes in the future. 🙂

And your reason is invalid and any reasons behind the action you did can't and will never be valid. Frankly, stop hoping that you'll recover your account back unless the ban message you had received has a time period but if none then it's hopeless. Had you not read similar cases which hundreds or thousands of users getting banned by doing so?
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:54:19 PM

... I think I should get another chance. Not just that, I should have received a warning regarding the same and ban could have been implemented only if I would have denied to delete my post which I will do after my unban....

Ha ha ha. You should first realize that you don't make the rules around here.
If you are found copy-pasting, you don't need a second chance.
ashiba2 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:29:27 PM

Sure, here:

It was a coincidence that the post matched but I still accepted my mistake. My post wasn't spammy at any cost. And I also don't have a single reason for copy pasting. I have been banned for a post which is 8 months old. This is my business account using which I did business only and regarding which only I posted here. No suspicious activity or posts or no reasons for me to do copy pasting or spam here? You may go through the history of my posts and see yourself. And mods have finally decided to ruin it up for me just because I recently enrolled for a signature campaign and try to be more active on the forum. My account is years old, received no neg trust nor any harmful or shitty posts. If they are so intended in banning quality users and running the forum they way they like, then I think that their decision is true when they are banning someone for just one mistake that was not even done intentionally. I guess if they feel I copy pasted, they should have definitely deleted it on their own instead of banning me straight away, or else a warning should have been given at least. They should also take the time to check my post history before taking such a harsh decision over an honest user. And just for that single post which was not even "copy-pasted" intentionally, do I really deserve a ban here?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:57:18 PM

It was a coincidence that the post matched but I still accepted my mistake.
lmao dude how is it a coincidence when you openly admitted you copy pasted it ?

My post wasn't spammy at any cost.
Again,it's not "your" post.It's from a user on Quora,are you that user then yes it's your post.

And I also don't have a single reason for copy pasting. I have been banned for a post which is 8 months old. This is my business account using which I did business only and regarding which only I posted here. No suspicious activity or posts or no reasons for me to do copy pasting or spam here? You may go through the history of my posts and see yourself. And mods have finally decided to ruin it up for me just because I recently enrolled for a signature campaign and try to be more active on the forum. My account is years old, received no neg trust nor any harmful or shitty posts. If they are so intended in banning quality users and running the forum they way they like, then I think that their decision is true when they are banning someone for just one mistake that was not even done intentionally. I guess if they feel I copy pasted, they should have definitely deleted it on their own instead of banning me straight away, or else a warning should have been given at least. They should also take the time to check my post history before taking such a harsh decision over an honest user. And just for that single post which was not even "copy-pasted" intentionally, do I really deserve a ban here?
Let me put it this way,rules are rules.And that rule says :: Copy-Pasting == Ban.Now mods aren't gonna treat you specially just because you have a decent post history.Accept it and move on.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 02:57:27 PM

Coincidence? Are you stupid? Roll Eyes

It was/is.

I have been banned for a post which is 8 months old.
Irrelevant.

This is my business account using which I did business only and regarding which only I posted here.... And mods have finally decided to ruin it up for me just because I recently enrolled for a signature campaign and try to be more active on the forum.
So you're a spammer who wanted to spam more?

And just for that single post which was not even "copy-pasted" intentionally, do I really deserve a ban here?
Yes. Please go away already.

Illiterate? Mentally incapacitated? I don't know how to accurately describe people like OP. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ashiba2 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:05:42 PM

Coincidence? Are you stupid? Roll Eyes

It was/is.

I have been banned for a post which is 8 months old.
Irrelevant.

This is my business account using which I did business only and regarding which only I posted here.... And mods have finally decided to ruin it up for me just because I recently enrolled for a signature campaign and try to be more active on the forum.
So you're a spammer who wanted to spam more?

And just for that single post which was not even "copy-pasted" intentionally, do I really deserve a ban here?
Yes. Please go away already.

Illiterate? Mentally incapacitated? I don't know how to accurately describe people like OP. Roll Eyes

Jealous, burning shit in ass?!? That's what you are miss super-psychotic prostituting bitch.Did I ask for any of your fucking opinions, then why are you barking hard and trying to get me away out of here just because you know you can't get booted out of the forum as you are admin's one and only prostitute.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 03:12:58 PM

Jealous, burning shit in ass?!?
Jealous of your spamming habits? Cheesy

Did I ask for any of your fucking opinions, then why are you barking hard and trying to get me away out of here just because you know you can't get booted out of the forum as you are admin's one and only prostitute.
You are cancer to this forum. I do not like cancer. Do not act like a child; just admit to copy-pasting.

Nobody in their right mind would believe this. Roll Eyes

I'd like to see someone calculate the chance to *coincidentally* write the same text (of 112 words) as someone else.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ashiba2 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:18:30 PM

Jealous, burning shit in ass?!?
Jealous of your spamming habits? Cheesy

Did I ask for any of your fucking opinions, then why are you barking hard and trying to get me away out of here just because you know you can't get booted out of the forum as you are admin's one and only prostitute.
You are cancer to this forum. I do not like cancer. Do not act like a child; just admit to copy-pasting.

Nobody in their right mind would believe this. Roll Eyes

If u feel I am cancer, then I would definitely admit you have been the one and only type of tobacco who is asking cancer to get away which itself causes it.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:23:43 PM

Jealous, burning shit in ass?!? That's what you are miss super-psychotic prostituting bitch.Did I ask for any of your fucking opinions, then why are you barking hard and trying to get me away out of here just because you know you can't get booted out of the forum as you are admin's one and only prostitute.

Now he sounds like a 12 year old who is grounded for stealing peanuts out of his grand dad's jar.But anyway Mentally incapacitated fits perfectly.

If u feel I am cancer, then I would definitely admit you have been the one and only type of tobacco who is asking cancer to get away which itself causes it.
That's not how it works. Cheesy
GOC

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:18:37 PM

I didn't even get a warning from the mods or any other authorities, but saw that my account "ashiba" had been banned. I would like to put up an appeal that ny account should be unbanned as I feel I didn't spam like others. Please show me what did I do wrong? If not, I request you to please unban my account.

https://i.imgur.com/CqNmqhs_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high
What you done is consider plagiarism in my home country, and is not taken lightly in any case. Moderator of this forum also exhibit similar qualities to my home country.
petahasher

Activity: 316
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:20:47 PM

In my opinion, you do not deserve a ban at all. You were only trying to be helpful.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:29:12 PM

In my opinion, you do not deserve a ban at all. You were only trying to be helpful.
Let me tell you what definition of being helpful is interpreted as :
 -> Increasing Post Count
 -> Account Farming
-> Getting paid from the campaigns
If you still insist,he could have put the post inside the [  quote] tag or mentioned the source.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:47:42 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 07:06:41 PM by The Pharmacist

It's plagiarism anywhere except probably China,  and I'm glad shithole stuffers like him don't get a second chance--and I'm a firm believer in second chances in general.   This guy's posts are shitty, he copy pasted, and his attitude is extremely immature.   Good riddance.   OP you can stop posting and go away now.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
ashiba2 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:04:13 PM

Let me tell you what definition of being helpful is interpreted as :
 -> Increasing Post Count
 -> Account Farming
-> Getting paid from the campaigns
If you still insist,he could have put the post inside the [  quote] tag or mentioned the source.

Who are you to judge me ? Who is increasing there post count anyone can see , Why are you pretend to be like mod or staff ? You are no one to judge me and my posts . Before saying anything look at profile , post once . Don't assume anything yourself. My account is clear , legit one. I never do post on irrelevant threads LIKE YOU . Is this polling or opinions thread ? Neither you are a staff nor moderater . So stop spamming my thread.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: