Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:59:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO to invest this summer ?  (Read 4593 times)
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:09:42 PM

Probably is better to skip this summer investments, because too much things are happening right now and this situation cannot stay this way. ICO's are too successful in collecting funds but lately we had some downsides in prices and if something happen to ETH ( which is highly possibly ) they all will be afflicted, so better enjoy sun this summer.

I feel the same, it's better to sit out for a month or two. Market is bearish and all the coins are going down. Whatever you invest in today, will go down by 20% tomorrow. Better to hodl your fiat and look for bottom. Many of the recent big ICO's are trading below their ICO price or at par with their ICO price. Look for the tech and not just cheap coins. Tech wins eventually.
steamon

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:22:10 PM

I would say TribeToken a token we created with a group of people. We want to reinvent charity by making charity decentralized with tokens. In this project, there are no shady financial figures. 3 nerds with a plan to make the world a better place. Your choice to invest in a project where financial people are filling bags or you invest into a project to make the world a better place. As a founder, I can promise the project will become a reality if we reach the minimum funding.
SovPara

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:44:05 PM

[Look for the tech and not just cheap coins. Tech wins eventually.

That's the best advice I've read in awhile.
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:49:26 PM

Dimcoin based on XEM and Coindash my favorites.
costina

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:11:49 PM

Hi,

I have some dollars to invest in ICO this summer and I want to diversify my portfolio (2 or 3 ICO). I want to invest for profit in long term (Small amounts. I only invest what I can afford to lose).

In your opinion, what are the best ICO's to invest for profit in long term ?

What do you think about Tezos ? I think InsureX could be a huge project too on insurance market.

Maybe Dent ? True Flip Lottery ? Dimcoin ? Or other ?

Any suggestion ?

InsureX and Suretly are good project about insurance and keep safe loans with Technology Blockchain and P2P in July

True Flip is good project too about lottery and you can checking activity of truefilp before creating ICOs, have a huge payment for user and very trust!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:28:28 PM

while everything is falling I guess investing should be studied carefully as we knew that there's a lots of things that can possibly happen while aug1
is getting near and for most of the investors they are really taking care of their investment unless you are a riskier person you can try some ico
like tezos, suncontract, and dimcoin those are really showing good feedbacks.
nogoodcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:44:52 PM

Too much icos this summer , I don't know which to invest too.My friends suggest tezos.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:53:33 PM

Buy EOS when it is under 0.8 dollars if possible. And Agrello seems to be an interesting project. https://www.smithandcrown.com/sale/agrello/

Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:54:13 PM

Check out Spectiv VR ICO: project with regard to Virtual Reality. Link In my sig :-)
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:09:40 PM

my friend suggested the ICO is best to invest in the summer is tezos tap iMungkin better to skip this summer's investment, because too many things going on now and this situation cannot stay this way. ICO's also managed to raise funds but lately we have some weakness in prices and if something happens at the ETH (which is very likely) they will all suffer, so it is better to enjoy the Sun this summer. Smiley Wink
Wal.Bob12

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:11:00 PM

You really may consider waiting until after August when the fork happens. I think ICO, investments and the overall market will be full of uncertainty until things get a little bit more mellow.
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 06:47:50 PM

I'm going to invest in Tomahawkcoin for sure. This seems different from most investments to me. Being able to turn these coins in for stock 18 months after the ICO gives the token something tangible to back it, and they have a 15 year lease for where they plan to drill oil. Could be a huge long term investment.

Tomahawkcoin

Mikaelxiong

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:08:46 PM

Hi,

I have some dollars to invest in ICO this summer and I want to diversify my portfolio (2 or 3 ICO). I want to invest for profit in long term (Small amounts. I only invest what I can afford to lose).

In your opinion, what are the best ICO's to invest for profit in long term ?

What do you think about Tezos ? I think InsureX could be a huge project too on insurance market.

Maybe Dent ? True Flip Lottery ? Dimcoin ? Or other ?

Any suggestion ?

Dimcoin is good to invest.

I want to invest for profit in long term (Small amounts. I only invest what I can afford to lose).

You have a perfect attitude to invest, so invest what you chose, just trust yourself.

Dent is an awesome choice
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:18:33 PM

Look at Aventus
It's a coin for ticketing industry. Total supply: 10 mln coins.
Crowdsale start 19 July.

They should release Alpha tomorrow (before the ICO). They already have a good partner - Blue Horizon Entertainment (worked with Eric Clapton, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith or Santana).

Mikaelxiong

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:31:56 PM

Hmmm Tezos sound like the new ETH.
nmarco2

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:39:01 PM

next on my list are the two with 0x in the name: https://0xproject.com/ and https://district0x.io/ interesting projects each for different reasons.
passionsurf

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:31:26 PM

Here is a good list:
https://www.icocountdown.com/
tunezin

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:24:09 PM

Taco Tokens of course! 🔥🔥🔥🔥
https://tacotoken.com/
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:30:02 AM

DImcoin looks promising to me. There investment strategy and promotions are in the top currently. They have unique model of exchanging the assets and commodity which is not provided by any ICO as effectively they have done. So my shot would with DIMCOINS. :-)

Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:51:58 AM

DImcoin looks promising to me. There investment strategy and promotions are in the top currently. They have unique model of exchanging the assets and commodity which is not provided by any ICO as effectively they have done. So my shot would with DIMCOINS. :-)
Majority of the project I've seen who starts an ICO are successful, I would love to see that coin as well.
I recently Adex and Primalbase and it was successful, now I am looking for the right timing to sell my adex, seems price is not attractive yet.
But today I also Insurex which as an awesome investment collection already and waiting for some more days to diversify my investment with bowhead.
There's a lot actually and requires a lot of reading to make sure we will not be scam.

STUDENTCOIN