Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO to invest this summer ?  (Read 4595 times)
strimteam

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:14:10 AM

Hi,

I have some dollars to invest in ICO this summer and I want to diversify my portfolio (2 or 3 ICO). I want to invest for profit in long term (Small amounts. I only invest what I can afford to lose).

In your opinion, what are the best ICO's to invest for profit in long term ?

What do you think about Tezos ? I think InsureX could be a huge project too on insurance market.

Maybe Dent ? True Flip Lottery ? Dimcoin ? Or other ?

Any suggestion ?

You can check out the STRIM Network project - www.strim.me

We also have a thread here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2094129.0

And you can follow us on Twitter - @StrimNetwork

It is a new project with a great idea and an enthusiastic team.Check it out!
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:10:27 AM

I think for now it is better to invest in rivetz, Smiley
because the achievement is already quite large for the project, but it is still long to closure
kseniya.pride

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:18:41 AM

There are a few good startups out there. I still believe it's unreasonable to invest millions into startups that have no product and only a proposal. Huh ICO should be about serious and dedicated teams that need the extra push in terms of capital. It should be about a flashy landing page and Whitepaper. That is why I can recommend looking into the technology already created by the teams, not the whitepaper only. One startup that has already created a BETA version of their platform is now raising through a Pre-ICO.

See it here: https://ico.crowdholding.com
Pre-ICO price: 3,000 YUPIE tokens = 1 ETH   Shocked Shocked Shocked
ICO price: 1,000 YUPIE tokens = 1 ETH.  Cool Cool Cool

Track their progress and ask your questions on Social Media

Slack - https://crowdholdingico.slack.com/messages
Telegram - https://t.me/Crowdholding
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Crowdholding
Twitter - https://twitter.com/crowdholding
Medium - https://medium.com/@crowdholding
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/Crowdholding/
GitHub - https://github.com/crowdholdingico/YupieSmartContract
Bitcointtalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2082

Agree Smiley Very prospective project!
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:45:54 AM

This - "There are a few good startups out there. I still believe it's unreasonable to invest millions into startups that have no product and only a proposal. Huh ICO should be about serious and dedicated teams that need the extra push in terms of capital"

Most of the ICO or pre-ICO dont have any product here and all they depend on flashy website and whitepaper. With the amounts of scams increasing drastically, there are hardly any ICO in which you can invest.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:15:46 PM

hi guys.How about monetha ico? for this summer also cindicator is good project
fabricioasv

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:43:27 PM

This - "There are a few good startups out there. I still believe it's unreasonable to invest millions into startups that have no product and only a proposal. Huh ICO should be about serious and dedicated teams that need the extra push in terms of capital"

Most of the ICO or pre-ICO dont have any product here and all they depend on flashy website and whitepaper. With the amounts of scams increasing drastically, there are hardly any ICO in which you can invest.

Yes, so we have to research and understand the application of the projects.
  Some projects like the 0x (that already had its tokensale), Kybernetwork and Auctus (that will still come) can not be punished by the scams.
cenicsoft

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 07:43:46 PM

Agreed. The days of huge raises by ICOs from organizations with no products or track record are numbered.

BannerCoin - officially trading on EtherDelta.
BannerView.com - Energize your Business Online, powered by BannerOS, the platform that turns your website into a powerful business tool.
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:01:25 PM

I would use ICOalert, they list all the upcoming and ongoing ICO's and are a good source.

In regards to what i am looking into:-

I am watching KickICO, Nexus and Crowdholding.

KickICO provides a platform for startup to raise funds.  - https://www.kickico.com/
Nexus provides a dencentralised social media platform  - https://ico.nexus.social/
Crowdholding is a co-creation platform that connects startups with the general public. - https://ico.crowdholding.com/

KickICO has just finished it's presale and will start their ICO in a few days
Nexus is into their ICO
Crowdholding is only 2 weeks into their presale, so it's a good time to get some bonuses.

Reason i am looking into these are they are interesting projects, with a strong team, great whitepaper, good concepts and a strong social media following. If i had to pick one to invest in, i would pick Crowdholding as they are still in the Pre-sale meaning that you can get a lot more for your money. But all look promising projects.
princerepon

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:05:07 PM

This summer we see many ICO. some are really good and some ico was really bad. yes you can invest your money on some good ICO. ATLANT, Snapup, Bowhead Health, IMMLA is one of them for sure. those ico is really promising. all of them have strong team. some of them finished there pre-ico successfully. If i'm not wrong you already miss some good ico like BQX, OPT, myBit etc. good luck for your invest.... Smiley
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:42:55 PM

Agreed. The days of huge raises by ICOs from organizations with no products or track record are numbered.
it's like investing in someone's idea right ? But if the ICO has a lot of investors and enthusiasts of course that coin it will have a large market and has a high price and that's what all ICO fans are looking for. because they want to earn profits doubled. because it is not uncommon for many ICOs to have a high price after launching in some exchange site
javalemcgee

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:45:43 PM

This summer we see many ICO. some are really good and some ico was really bad. yes you can invest your money on some good ICO. ATLANT, Snapup, Bowhead Health, IMMLA is one of them for sure. those ico is really promising. all of them have strong team. some of them finished there pre-ico successfully. If i'm not wrong you already miss some good ico like BQX, OPT, myBit etc. good luck for your invest.... Smiley

I'm watching Snapup thing. It's interesting, but Bitjob will be much more interesting than any of those. I'm now supporting it and I'll invest 5 ethereum in Bitjob ICO. I was gonna join its pre sale but the minimum investment was too high for me. Take a look at it and you will see.
ZeroTheGreat

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:26:55 PM

it just like speculation but not investment!
U're exactly right. We still've no solid investment opportunities (working profitable business asking for capital with escrow) in cryptoworld for public eye, but've a lot of basic and shitty assets to speculate
ZeroTheGreat

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:32:21 PM

it's like investing in someone's idea right ?
Not really. Venture capitalism much closer to the gambling. U try to understand potential the best u can and under certain circumstances throwing cash at the people and cross fingers for the best. A few non-analytical +EV strategies exist for sure, but it's not really investment business
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:43:36 PM

what do you think about KICKICO?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
SMSCHAIN

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Decentralized A2P SMS platform

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:49:25 PM

For instance, as an example of potential good investments in ICO, you can check CarTaxi (CTX) for truck companies,  LookRev (LOK) for creative products, Starbase (STAR) for fundraising and recruiting (the last one is expected to help investors to select better ICOs).

In any case, considering the current situation in the ICO´s market, I would recommend you diversify your investment and be careful on the recommendation of third parties since there is a lot of marketing in there.

vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:49:39 PM

AdeX (Adx), Insurex (IXT), and LAT (Latium) is very good for long term. I think you're not a real newbie, Because you have a lot knowledge about ICO.

Be carefull to invest in ICO without escrow Smiley

Goodluck for your invest.
erep

Activity: 2324
Merit: 594

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:51:42 PM

what do you think about KICKICO?

I thought snapup would be a successful one but kickico is breaking records. Raised 31500+ ethereum in less than 2 hours and moving towards its soft cap right now. I thought of investing because of the bonus but the traffic is too high so am waiting.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:03:20 PM

I think will be COSS, EVEREX, BOWHEAD Successful ICO. Great team and very successful so far, ending soon.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
jerkoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:48:39 AM

Probably your own ICO, lol as everyone is launching an ICO or 2 these days.

So the answer to your question is... look for the ones with these 3 principles:

1. Business Model

They should tell you how they gonna make money and not about raising and bragging about how many millions they were able to raise during their ICOs.

2. Competitive Analysis

They should tell you what market they're heading into, why that market, what are the potential of success, who are the key players and how they gonna penetrate such market.

3. Problems & Solutions

They shouldn't just tell you... this is a decentralized chicken and the first blockchain egg in the world concept.

They should be clear on what core problems they're coming to solve and how tha heck they gonna tackle those problems with their services.
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:59:51 AM

surely that's a very good thing like atventus is a very interesting ICO this summer it's in my own opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: