Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:01:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CORE Group Token Migrated to the Waves Platform  (Read 1746 times)
prints

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

\m/

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:39:33 PM

Progress is moving along very steadily. I'm very proud to work with a team of such dedicated and talented people. At least one of the announcements is almost ready. We've just got a bit more work to do and we'll be there!

In the meantime, I wanted to let everyone know that we have an official channel on Freenode IRC. I hadn't really told anybody about it until now, so if you frequent IRC like myself - join me in #coremedia

That's it for now. The Core ship is set to sail, meet us at the port before it's too late! But don't worry, we don't leave anyone behind - and we love to come back to the mainland to pickup more crypto-sailors! Wink

|| BTC: 17Dm2MMEGXKejjLvhyhoC4JRr9bR26Ktvu || LTC: LV6RbrsJAaBjrVyAwJCKhMfLTZE6aqEgKt || Zcash: t1S2WwgZzvkYLbKPZYQFYtWQ2QAf88cnPCz ||

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:35:19 PM

Great things are in the works.  Eyes open, lest you miss the magic!! 💋   Although, as Prints mentioned, the ship will come back for sailors and sailor girls who may have missed the ride, because the ride is never over.  ❤️💛💚💙💜

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Lorilikes

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:40:49 AM

Hey I have posted this many other places, on the web, however it occured to me that I did not yet post the magazine links here! 
Anyone interested in what Core Group is doing, this is one of our most cherished media outlets!
You can access the current monthly issue and you can scroll through all past issues as well.  Enjoy some of the best writers in crypto!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
prints

\m/

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:07:28 PM

Hi Fellow Cryptonauts,
 Short update for today. We've been so busy on our new update that we literally have the whole team working hand in hand with paintbrushes on a giant mural for our crypto brethren (yes, the update is a mural). Just joking Smiley

But we seriously have had to dedicate our entire talented team's resources to complete these important tasks and to provide you (and all crypto readers) with the best of the best.

Stay tuned brothers and sisters!

Much love to all! Thanks especially to all Core supporters, you know who you are! Wink

|| BTC: 17Dm2MMEGXKejjLvhyhoC4JRr9bR26Ktvu || LTC: LV6RbrsJAaBjrVyAwJCKhMfLTZE6aqEgKt || Zcash: t1S2WwgZzvkYLbKPZYQFYtWQ2QAf88cnPCz ||
Milcahh

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:10:06 PM

Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
Lorilikes

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:48:22 PM

Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!

Thanks Michah! The future looks bright, for sure!

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
prints

\m/

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 06:56:01 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 11:05:41 PM by prints

Hi everyone, It sure has been an interesting week over here at CORE's virtual headquarters - and in the crypto community altogether. Right now as I'm typing, Bitcoin's price is at $9473 USD on Coinbase. On the fast track to hitting $10k USD. Literally an hour ago it was at $9200.

What are the communities sentiments on this? We would genuinely like to know! How have we gotten to this point? Are we headed for 'relative doom' pricewise? Is there something at work here that could be considered a conspiracy?

We want to start using commentary from community members in some of our work, because the best place to look for real information is in the community. Smiley

Other than that,

We're still hard at work with our updates which will be complete shortly, among other things to solidify our infrastructure.

As a news organization, we will not be bought, nor manipulated, and we are dedicated to truth. So if you want the real story, come to us!

We're at the final countdown on our new upgrades are will be ready to release soon!

But please, we'd like to hear from everyone about the issues that are important to YOU!

Revolution!

-Prints

Today's article about Bitcoin's newest rise:
http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/1091-bitcoin-reaches-all-time-high-above-9-400

Lorilikes

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:00:36 PM

Great Stuff mr Prints!  Also very excited about Kevondo and his cool show, that will be “the good stuff”. Although Lootz’s show has a  fan club—>  My girlfriends here In vegas have a crush on Lootz! Haha

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
prints

\m/

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:13:37 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 06:18:14 PM by prints

Is it gonna happen? We reported on this in October, but we've all had it on our minds for as long as we bought/earned (or scammed, grrr, jerks  Angry) our first bit of Bitcoin. Whether you could afford a few bucks in Satoshis or a few full Bitcoin's. I think most of us had a thought in our mind that this technology could be a life changer, and it has been for many. As we move further down this path and the infrastructure underneath Bitcoin grows larger and larger, we're becoming harder and harder to stop. The fact that right now, as I type, Bitcoin's price on Coinbase is $9913, to me is a strong indication that it's working.

Crypto currency cannot be ignored. We are standing on a precipice, and what lies below is a brave new world where we have control. A pipe dream? Maybe so. But it has to start somewhere.

"One single man can change the world, but it takes the world to change that one man".

http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/1023-online-survey-suggests-bitcoin-could-soon-reach-10-000

But I'm going to "spill the beans" so to speak on what we've been working so hard on for the past week or so, since we're so close to completion. We're releasing a brand new website! We're literally working day and night on it. So please excuse the state of our old backlinks. Our entire team has been working extremely hard to get this done, and make it the best we can possibly make it. So if you see a Core team member, pat them on the back and ask them if they need new glasses yet. Wink

So stay tuned! We have a new site (and a brand new home URL) very soon!

Your friend,
Prints

Update - 11/28 10am PST - Wow, almost $11k Smiley

Lorilikes

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:30:33 PM

🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥
🦋🦋🦋🔥🔥🔥🦋🦋🦋🔥🔥🔥🦋🦋🦋🔥🔥🔥🦋🦋🦋🔥🔥🔥🦋🦋🦋🔥🔥🔥🦋🦋🦋
Hey hey my friends!  Opinions Needed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2483583.msg25423858#msg25423858. It’s about some of our services.
Please say hi in that thread too just once in a while so it’s visible:)

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
prints

\m/

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:43:25 AM

What's up to all our wonderful crypto friends, fiends and sex machines!

Hot off the presses, we have December's issue of Core Magazine for your reading pleasure in all it's HTML5 glory!

Featuring:
The Top 10 Women in Crypto
Komodo Platform Releases BarterDEX Windows GUI
The ABCs of ICOs
And much much more!

Read online at:
www.coremagazine.info

Packed full of warm, smooth blockchain goodness!

Ch-Ch-Ch-Check it out!

prints

\m/

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:51:29 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 05:02:29 AM by prints

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to all crypto sailors!

Wow, we've had a busy week in the Core Universe. A lot of new things to cover, a lot of changes and preparation. We've had a busy week around the World! Our hearts go out to those in the path of the wind driven fires in Southern California (where I also live). There has been a massive amount of property loss and large swathes of land lost, but for the most part everyone is safe.

The community here sprang into action in order to combat the spread of these fires and save what they could, while also lending a helping hand to those who were displaced by the events due to mandatory evacuations or worse.

That's certainly one positive thing that I can say comes from such events. True colors come out and people are immensely helpful and even heroic. It's certainly an example to be followed. Wink

I do not wish to bring a divisive issue such as politics and a certain red haired man who is currently "representing" the United States into the picture. But I do want to say that it is devastating to see the violence and negativity that can rise from a single person's words and/or actions.

I do not speak for all, that is certain. But I would like to say that what the world sees/hears is not necessarily representative of everyone here. And the U.S. media only exacerbates the situation in most cases. Not everyone, even in Core, has the same opinion on subjects like this. But here, we put issues such as that aside in order to work on the bigger picture; which is ultimately to make life better for everyone here on Earth.

One of the beautiful side effects of the advent of the internet, and now, cryptocurrency. Is that it unifies us, even if unification isn't at the forefront of many minds minds when they hop on their favorite website, or mines/trades/spends some crypto. It only solidifies the positive imprint that many of us want to leave upon this planet, through our own personal legacies and as a species.

These thoughts walk hand in hand with our motto: Harnessing the benefits of technology for the good of humanity. And any controversial issue that we may raise through OUR media channels is meant to properly inform our readers or listeners, not to sew seeds of dissent, negativity or violence. So as we move in the only direction we can, which is forward. We must never forget the "bigger picture" that we are all a part of.

Peace and Love to all. Long live cryptocurrency <3

Prints
Core Group

Lorilikes

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:51:04 AM

Hey guys  and girls it’s been a crazy few days and although it may seem quiet on Re home front at our slack channel- it’s going to be a bright and wild year coming up.  I’m so certain of the successes to come that if I had a farm I would bet it on Core. 
John I am so glad you are safe -and if ever the S#!+  hits the fan you always have a couch to crash on in Vegas.   Actually that goes for all of my Core Friends !   You have a spot to rest in Las Vegas if you ever need it.

New thought:
Our magazine was so gorgeous this month!   I can’t even believe it!  It will continue improving, and our reader loyalty is pretty much built in.  Once through is all it takes and it’s no contest.  Our writers are that good. The only thing it takes to create a loyal reader is a one time glance through the mag and they always come back for more. So the beauty of that is...exponential audience growth.  😍😍😍😍

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
phonglouis

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

whats wrong with Farstcoin...makes zero sense to make another account...hthen i cant reinvest in my existing loan...im totally llost. ioll send a support ticket or ask sam how he thinks this makes any sense at ll ...im pissed off man  thx for trying to give me a workaround .
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:14:53 PM

I want to ask, is this project still active?
no information or the latest updates
let me know about this project and please update the latest about your project... Wink
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:34:59 AM

excited to see the team move forward for this project! Looking forward for the good planned for it.good luck to it
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: