Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:00:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long will this correction last??  (Read 3434 times)
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:16:21 PM

Holy moly, there is a lot of fud right now. I don't think it will be this bad like 2013.just a healthy correction
Sikka157 (OP)

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:05:21 PM

Grin Grin I actually bought 200 SHIFT coins at 25% down  Grin Grin
thompshma

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:23:41 PM

Based on the past few weeks we should have a small hiccup, the market may increase by another 5-10 percent then drop back down in a week or so. The trend is down but its going to be bumpy
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:43:03 PM

You shouldn't listen to the idiots (bear FUDers) on this forum saying "sell sell sell" or "buy back later". Don't let other people tell you what to do with your money, especially strangers on an internet forum. Make your own decisions. It is NOT guaranteed you will be able to buy back later at a lower price. You may lose all those coins you bought and in the future the price will skyrocket for many and you will be sitting there shaking your head aimlessly *why did I sell?* because it brought you very short term comfort in the moment. If you don't believe in crypto you shoudn't be here, and you definitely shouldn't be investing your money into it in the first place.

Panic sellers are part of the reason this shit happens in the first place. Get strong or get out and don't look back. More for us.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
hattorihan

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:46:19 PM

I read on a forum that this "going down" thing will last for 2 weeks more. Don't panic, anyways!

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chiraag001

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:26:55 PM

What I think is going to happen.

It will be bumpy for a few weeks and the market cap of crypto will be coming down further and it will be scary. We may end up somewhere between the 60billion mark and where we are now Huh.
August 1st will happen. It might be quiet for a little bit after this with bitcoin prices taking a time to recover. I think September is when we see the markets start to recover and carry on their merry way.
Then we will go on a massive bull run and surpass that 115 billion market cap easily.

People will be wondering why they were anxious and panicking in their heads - and also telling other people they werent worried one bit  Roll Eyes
vighter

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:29:23 PM

I read on a forum that this "going down" thing will last for 2 weeks more. Don't panic, anyways!
I read on a forum that it will be 3 month... or 2 days
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:30:39 PM

No one can predict the market so stop trying. Just relax and have faith everything will be fine if you truly believe in crypto and blockchain technology. Everything will happen as it should, but what do I know?

Source - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B9J3lEyffA

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:38:25 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 08:43:55 PM by dissident

It looks to me like we have a lot further to go down, but I'm keeping my eye on it. We are near a support level but I don't expect it to hold given the market depth on poloniex, how far we've gone up, and the fact that the main uptrend has already been broken.

This correction will end when we successfully put in a reverse head shoulders chart formation.  I expect us to go down to the May 27th low of $64B as a starting point, and I'm a bit surprised how hard the altcoins have taken it. I thought everything would have gone down evenly but that's clearly not the case.. there are already some altcoins down 66% from their peak. The ones that went up hardest during the May pump are the ones that have deflated just as fast.

I also thought the selling would be more aggressive and BTC itself would have gone down more than it has. It's being delayed by the fact when people sell their alts, they tend to go into BTC. At some point those people holding BTC will cash out for fiat and the next leg down resumes, in my opinion. BTC's long term support level is around $1200 per coin.

The few remaining coins I am invested in I fully expect to plummet. Pascalcoin, Xtrabytes, and Syscoin are all that I have left.  They should tank another 50% from here.  At some point I'll increase my position in Xtrabytes and Pascal.

Once we hit a nice base, I'll reinvest a large amount back into cryptos. thank you NEM.. thank you.  Hopefully I can ride up the next wave to be a multi-millionaire by 2020.
Chiraag001

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:49:24 PM

No one can predict the market so stop trying. Just relax and have faith everything will be fine if you truly believe in crypto and blockchain technology. Everything will happen as it should, but what do I know?

Yes. In other words hold. Or if the prices are still higher/equal to what you bought sell and buy back when the markets go down further.

I have Waves, Stratis, Antshares, Aragon , Ark, MobileGo in my portfolio right now and I am sure there is a long term potential for each of these. I do not think we have seen the top for any one of them so I am sleeping ok.
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:14:09 PM

This crash is killing me. Down 10k!
Sikka157 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:20:02 PM

I am down 15k from the peak but i am still holding what i had, and adding few more coins.
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:17:48 PM

Me too.Holding anyway. Sad

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:52:02 PM

SELL SELL SELL RED SELL!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS OVER!!!!! BITCOIN DEAD!!!!! POLONIEX SCAM!!!! COINDESK SCAM!!!! ALL SCAM!!! SAtOSHI SOLD HIS BItCOINS!!!!!

Or just buy more XRP!
holden.commodore

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:20:08 AM

same people who is alarming for panic sell were saying some months ago that ripple would be equal to 1 usd and ethereum would reach 1.000$.
guess what, they are wrong again...
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:17:47 AM

Yes. In other words hold. Or if the prices are still higher/equal to what you bought sell and buy back when the markets go down further.

I have Waves, Stratis, Antshares, Aragon , Ark, MobileGo in my portfolio right now and I am sure there is a long term potential for each of these. I do not think we have seen the top for any one of them so I am sleeping ok.

I could say wait for some more day if get panic will lead to lose . Every market crashes even in lots trusted commodity people start to say it will go too much fall like lots we should not her that. Based on my experience i am buying some more altcoins and keeping.
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:49:17 AM

same people who is alarming for panic sell were saying some months ago that ripple would be equal to 1 usd and ethereum would reach 1.000$.
guess what, they are wrong again...

Well you always need to read small letters under the "SELL" shout Cheesy
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:30:27 AM

I think people exaggerates this situation and make it more bad than actually is. Why do people falling on this? Bitcoin won't only correct it will jump to 6k and this is the way for whales to prepare for another rush up. Major analyzes showing us that Bitcoin can go much higher than we expecting, but still people selling like there is no tomorrow.
Kenny001

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:33:55 AM

If u sell now ur dead. Or take it and wait.
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:37:07 AM

I think people exaggerates this situation and make it more bad than actually is. Why do people falling on this? Bitcoin won't only correct it will jump to 6k and this is the way for whales to prepare for another rush up. Major analyzes showing us that Bitcoin can go much higher than we expecting, but still people selling like there is no tomorrow.

If they are in profit it's a smart move.
If not... it's panic sell!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: