Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TIMEREUM (TME) VERSION 2.0: "ELIXIR" (ELIX) RELEASED (NEW THREAD)  (Read 126636 times)
minereum_investor1

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:48:15 PM

@nagatraju No need to depend on anybody. The person you'd be paired with could die today and you'd be able to generate your coins anytime.

minereum_investor1 It might be in everyone's interest to get a few coins circulating. By increasing circulation the value of the non-circulated coins will actually go up.

One more question, getting a few coins circulating at the beginning of the smart contract deployment means that some persons will not be able to get the theoretical max supply per address pair as there are only 10 batches to create. Am I wrong ?  Huh
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mnamshares

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:53:56 PM

So Timereum going to live soon.

This must be a good news to all of us.
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:00:48 PM

Yeah.
@dev:
take it easy. We can wait more.
Go have a beer or something tonight
dobrujk

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:33:37 PM

wait for the news!!

wait for update
minereum_investor1

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:54:40 PM

-The following sentences comes from the whitepaper : "The first ten transactions from a child to its parent triggers the generation of currency in the child."

Does that mean the 9 previous transactions don't allow us to trade the coins deposited using batches ?

-2nd one : "Specifically, the coins per batch created is a linear function that allows 25% of maximum coin generation when the system goes online, and 100% after 10 years"

Does it mean however we hold or use the available batches, we would not be able to get the maximum supply per batch so it will generate at a 25% rate for the 10 next years ? (1250 coins/year).
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:20:37 PM

-The following sentences comes from the whitepaper : "The first ten transactions from a child to its parent triggers the generation of currency in the child."

Does that mean the 9 previous transactions don't allow us to trade the coins deposited using batches ?

-2nd one : "Specifically, the coins per batch created is a linear function that allows 25% of maximum coin generation when the system goes online, and 100% after 10 years"

Does it mean however we hold or use the available batches, we would not be able to get the maximum supply per batch so it will generate at a 25% rate for the 10 next years ? (1250 coins/year).

Only transactions from the child to the parent will create coins. You can transfer already mined coins to all addresses but the parent one.

tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:30:11 PM

it is very difficult for me. but I think on extent of receipt of information I understand how it works)
levelten

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:31:13 PM

Why don't you try these with your existing code:

• Continue to refactor into libraries. This is the #1 way to reduce the bytecode size of the main contract.
  • Use shorter types for struct elements and sort them such that short types are grouped together. Started doing this and it makes a massive difference even if the code is not as readable or clean looking.
  • Move duplicate functionality into generic functions or function modifiers (even if it means more function parameters).
  • Instead of creating multiple getters (or multiple public members), create bundled getters that return multiple values at once.
  • Use local variables to reference storage array elements.
  • Remove some constant functions that are not critical to the contract.

I don't think reducing codes going to help, because of hard-codings the addresses max out the size limit of the smart contract,
that is why he has to pair with another person's address to reduce the size.
I hope Dev could find another workaround rather than pairing with another person's address.
JHB3

Activity: 420

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:54:39 PM

Rather quick.
I believe MNE dev put in money of his own to get it on livecoin.
Could be wrong

you are in the wrong thread..that is timereum no MNE!
he only said that he spent his on money to get it listed!
richpress

Activity: 225

Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 11:26:47 PM

The rate increases from 25% to 100% in a linear function, which means first year 25% second year will be 33.33%, 3rd year will be 41.66% , 4th year will be 0.5% and so on (increasing by 08.33% every year, or 0.02283105% every day)
So the longer you hold, the more coins you can generate.
You also can generate 10 times only, so if you use only 1 token generating transfer (from your child address to parent) the first year, you can wait more and generate again 9 times with a higher rate (depending on how much you wait).

As for the solution the dev found about pairing all of our addresses together and removing the need to double addresses, I find it very smart actually, because the parent address is playing the role of a key to unlock the tokens in the child address therefore we don't really need access to the parent address. Good solution dev.
Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:33:19 PM

The rate increases from 25% to 100% in a linear function, which means first year 25% second year will be 33.33%, 3rd year will be 41.66% , 4th year will be 0.5% and so on (increasing by 08.33% every year, or 0.02283105% every day)
You also can generate 10 times only, so if you use only 1 token generating transfer (from your child address to parent) the first year, you can wait more and generate again 9 times with a higher rate (depending on how much you wait).

As for the solution the dev found about pairing all of our addresses together and removing the need to double addresses, I find it very smart actually, because the parent address is playing the role of a key to unlock the tokens in the child address therefore we don't really need access to the parent address. Good solution dev.

I agree, it's a smart solution. If it will allow to make contract code better, just go for it Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
minereum_investor1

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:39:06 AM

*snip*

Thank you very much for your clear reply sir, the one I've been waiting for a long time Smiley.
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:07:45 AM

*snip*

cut

Thank you very much for your clear reply sir, the one I've been waiting for a long time Smiley.

So my noob brain processes like this:
If I am paired with a dead man, I use gas to send ETH/ tokens to his address and it does not have consequences for whatever I send him (I can still access that?) and it generates a mining batch which is send to MY address?

Sorry, just trying to get along here....
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:01:43 AM

*snip*

cut

So my noob brain processes like this:
If I am paired with a dead man, I use gas to send ETH/ tokens to his address and it does not have consequences for whatever I send him (I can still access that?) and it generates a mining batch which is send to MY address?

Sorry, just trying to get along here....

I understood so. We get for the very fact of sending a token to the parent address. His actions do not affect us in any way.
jimhuang

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:06:47 AM

i want to see how it work , how it mine .
can't wait it list on exchange  .
want to buy some
tnrmedia

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:31:23 AM

I hope at least today, Timereum go Live.

We all are waiting for it.
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:02:25 AM

If i understand, we can retry 1.14 coins each day. this coins and airdrop is very interresting, but it need gas for transaction
Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:44:57 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 10:54:59 AM by Cloudpost

I hope at least today, Timereum go Live.

We all are waiting for it.

Haha, why so impatient?  Give them a week or 2 to test everything. 1 small mistake in a contract code will result in a dead project...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Miou

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:03:14 AM

Right we have to be patient because this is "timereum". The more time we wait, the more treasure we get Cool
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:10:46 AM

Give the dev some rest. It is weekend after all. Waiting will be one of the key traits with this coin anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: