Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TIMEREUM (TME) VERSION 2.0: "ELIXIR" (ELIX) RELEASED (NEW THREAD)  (Read 126632 times)
robinsbrown

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:14:11 AM

i am quite excited about this project!
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the-doctor

Activity: 542

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:55:07 PM

I have question for the DEV. Why you have new account made for this project, hidding identity or I wouldn't want to think that is escape plan?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:29:43 PM

I filled out the form, indicated two addresses. On them, and now empty, no tokens there. Or I did not understand where to find them. There are no markers in the wallet. How to specify markers? Or are they supposed to be there?

First of all you need to check if your addresses are present in this list : http://timereum.com/Website/List/addressesList.pdf
after that, please wait for the update instructions from the timereum dev, we still all don't see the tokens and can't find them. The dev is just experimenting with the contract and nothing is officially launched yet.

Thank you for the explanation. I found my addresses. We will wait for news from the developer.
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:46:24 PM

find my address in the list , waitting dev make smart contact live
i think  timereum will be the same success as minereum
ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:02:21 PM

find my address in the list , waitting dev make smart contact live
i think  timereum will be the same success as minereum

I hope so  too   but it is depend  dev how to manage  this  token  , build comunity  and many more make this  token have value  in market
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:12:08 PM

Sorry where is list for complete partecipation airdrop ? i dont receive anything .
kaolin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:28:19 PM

there are a lot of people talking Timereum inside Minereums thread, and they say its going to be minereum v.2, Does Timerium has any relation with minereum?

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
JustMissed

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:35:16 PM

there are a lot of people talking Timereum inside Minereums thread, and they say its going to be minereum v.2, Does Timerium has any relation with minereum?

Timereum is based off of Minereum. Minereum v.2, I think will be released in august and will be a separate token that can be bought with MNE, or converted from a genesis address.
kaolin

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:43:11 PM

Timereum is based off of Minereum. Minereum v.2, I think will be released in august and will be a separate token that can be bought with MNE, or converted from a genesis address.

so basically there will be only 2 of self-mining contract that is Minereum or Timereum, and the minereum v.2 is the different kind of token or there will be a swap instead ?

BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
JustMissed

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:03:20 PM

so basically there will be only 2 of self-mining contract that is Minereum or Timereum, and the minereum v.2 is the different kind of token or there will be a swap instead ?

Yes there is Minereum, Autoria, Timereum, and Whatever Minereum V.2 will be named. and with Minereum v.2 you will be able to buy a genesis
address or convert your old minereum genesis address to Minereum V.2.
freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:11:48 PM

Its great news thanks dev!
Someone47

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:16:30 PM

hi DeV how can i join ur air drop.
is air drop over?
nice! i didn't join it ,, but i like you and the users of TiMEREUM ,, you will be StronG

سلام
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:28:20 PM

is air drop over?
nice! i didn't join it ,, but i like you and the users of TiMEREUM ,, you will be StronG

You are too late to join this airdrop so you have to buy this token from open market. Dev is busy at the moment doing some test before make it enable for all participants.

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xe84426c7e7cf88889c64aaa805f9cdfaa1162cad
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:35:47 PM

is air drop over?

You are too late to join this airdrop so you have to buy this token from open market. Dev is busy at the moment doing some test before make it enable for all participants.

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xe84426c7e7cf88889c64aaa805f9cdfaa1162cad

Looking forward to receive TME in my wallet soon!

CryptoMeister
keyboardwalking

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:57:41 PM

Is everyone seriously having to tell this "developer" how to code the coin?

He collects all your emails, IPs, and eth addresses - then says that the coin doesnt work, and you all actually help him.

You realize this coin will never go anywhere when the first 10 pages include the dev stealing code from github, forgetting to remove the coins name he stole from, then admitting the code doesnt work, then spending the next pages of the thread asking for help coding?

this is pathetic and the only reason you guys stick up for it is because you think youll get rich from free coins because minereum wass successful.

Sorry, this isnt Minereum, it is a rip off, and the dev isnt even a dev.

Everyone can check your post history and see that you're Minerium supporter. Looks like all your critisism is flawed and you're afraid Timerium will be a Minerium competitor. Maybe a Minerium investor? If Minerium is soo good (and it's good project indeed) and Timerium is really bad (but it's not launched yet lol), then there's nothing to fear.

Your main statements:
1. Dev collected emails, IPs, and eth addresses.

- in this thread it was mentioned many times that it takes few minutes to make a clean email and 2 ETH addresses. Dev didn't say he needs primary mail\eth addresses. Everyone, who don't want to disclose his IP knows how to hide it.

2. Dev stole the code.

- Dev admits that the project is inspired by Minerium project. There is NO CONTRACT CODE yet. When it will be out, feel free to comment\audit etc etc

3. Dev asks for the help with coding.

- Dev just told that probably he'll change the concept to make code better.

I want everyone to see that your main purpose is just to badmouth Timerium, just false accusations without any proof (being heavily involved in Minerium project).

" inspired "

Inspiration =/= copy paste.

try harder.

"Dev just told that probably he'll change the concept to make code better."

He is literally asking people how to code solidity. I get it, Minereum was a success, and you will say anything to pump your failed airdrop. But this idea is a rip off, and the dev clearly wants to capitalize on it, he's holding 90% of the supply. at least. and doesnt have 5grand to get it listed on  livecoin or any exchange with volume.

try harder.
robinsbrown

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:10:44 PM

any news about the coin?
keyboardwalking

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:16:47 PM

I'm going to be doing very thorough testing so I won't be rushing this out...

You guys realize that if this is truly "self mining" that THERE ARE NO COSTS

it just appears in the wallet. its already there, it just becomes "unlocked" more each day

I think what i thought since the beginning,

the dev made an ER20 token with a token service, told everyone it was self mining, collected addresses (may or may not have sold their info)

now hes going to send tokens out to everyones wallet, (hes experimenting with the most cost efficient way to send out to thousands of addresses (correct gas ratio) and will send out his useless worthless tokens and get it listed on some crappy exchange and tell everyone its up and pray and hope for someone to buy his gigantic premine.

Between him copy pasting the code from MNE, having to as for help with coding, and now "experimenting with reducing the cost" of something that has no cost.

This is 100% BS, this isnt a self mining token, and you have all wasted your time.

Anyone with any intelligence already knows this, and most of the posts in this thread are the devs alt.

case closed.
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:02:23 PM

it just appears in the wallet. its already there, it just becomes "unlocked" more each day

the dev made an ER20 token with a token service, told everyone it was self mining, collected addresses (may or may not have sold their info)

now hes going to send tokens out to everyones wallet, (hes experimenting with the most cost efficient way to send out to thousands of addresses (correct gas ratio) and will send out his useless worthless tokens and get it listed on some crappy exchange and tell everyone its up and pray and hope for someone to buy his gigantic premine.

Between him copy pasting the code from MNE, having to as for help with coding, and now "experimenting with reducing the cost" of something that has no cost.

This is 100% BS, this isnt a self mining token, and you have all wasted your time.

Anyone with any intelligence already knows this, and most of the posts in this thread are the devs alt.

case closed.

Yeah case closed, so just get out from this thread sucker!  What a pity moron!
I don't even care about this project a copycat or original, I just like guys who try develop something!
Are you join the airdrop, keyboardwalking?

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
minereum_investor1

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:19:01 PM

Just a little copy/paste operation Smiley

Here we are !

Now that youre nice and docile, ill take my leave.

Ill be stopping in the thread from time to time to repost all of this wonderful juicy info for all to see (including screencap of "dev" accidentally showing he ripped off code for github and had to google what solidity is), and bump my post with all the unanswerable questions for the dev he cant address (with facts)

these scammers are just horrible these days. try harder.

Welcome back Sh*tgut !  Wink

Is it necessary to post my previous message ?

I, WE already destroyed all of your lame FUDding attempts.

Feel free to get out from this thread without being bashed as usual.

Don't even dare to try harder Smiley
keyboardwalking

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:59:12 AM

case closed.

Yeah case closed, so just get out from this thread sucker!  What a pity moron!
I don't even care about this project a copycat or original, I just like guys who try develop something!
Are you join the airdrop, keyboardwalking?
Just a little copy/paste operation Smiley

Here we are !

Now that youre nice and docile, ill take my leave.

Ill be stopping in the thread from time to time to repost all of this wonderful juicy info for all to see (including screencap of "dev" accidentally showing he ripped off code for github and had to google what solidity is), and bump my post with all the unanswerable questions for the dev he cant address (with facts)

these scammers are just horrible these days. try harder.

Welcome back Sh*tgut !  Wink

Is it necessary to post my previous message ?

I, WE already destroyed all of your lame FUDding attempts.

Feel free to get out from this thread without being bashed as usual.

Don't even dare to try harder Smiley

http://imgur.com/a/a6QVq
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: