Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO  (Read 8860 times)
Laythian

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:05:43 PM

Same problem here, I was so excited.. I guess it will be postponed again....
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ksnhll

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

The Cryptocurrency Investor

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:06:14 PM

I could bought when timer get zero. Now I am waiting RKC's to appear at my wallet.

Edit: I used bitcoin to buy, maybe it is related with that ?
Laythian

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:07:09 PM

I could bought when timer get zero. Now I am waiting RKC's to appear at my wallet.

I really want to give this coin a chance, but I don't know.. not a good start
Laythian

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:12:38 PM

The price just changed.. don't know why, but I can only buy half of what I could 1 minute ago
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:12:58 PM

Me too, tried with Bitcoin but getting "ERROR".
Think I'll just spend my Bitcoin elsewhere .. back to Bittrex it goes.
ksnhll

Activity: 126

The Cryptocurrency Investor

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:16:13 PM

The price just changed.. don't know why, but I can only buy half of what I could 1 minute ago

Whitepaper says smart contract is gonna slightly increase when RKC get bought but I think it increased too much if it is as you said.
Laythian

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:17:19 PM

Whitepaper says smart contract is gonna slightly increase when RKC get bought but I think it increased too much if it is as you said.

But nothing is sold at the moment.. nothing works.. it says '' Chart is unavailable due to the network load... '' can't even try to buy now
Laythian

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:19:53 PM

I tried the moment the timer ended too, got the error.. if the price did increase already, that won't be fair to those that got an error despite trying it the moment it started
RoyalKingdomEnterprise (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:26:33 PM

Hi, we are experiencing problems with quickly transferring BTC amount to ETH. This only affects users trying to buy RKC with BTC.

It's impossible to buy smart contract on Ethereum with Bitcoin, so we are trying to exchange it for the buyers on the fly. Unfortunately, this microservice failed and the transaction did not get mined by the Ethereum network, even though you have received the hash. We are investigating the issue.

Please don't worry about BTC, we will issue a refund promptly.

Laythian

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:28:27 PM

Hi, we are experiencing problems with quickly transferring BTC amount to ETH. This only affects users trying to buy RKC with BTC.

It's impossible to buy smart contract on Ethereum with Bitcoin, so we are trying to exchange it for the buyers on the fly. Unfortunately, this microservice failed and the transaction did not get mined by the Ethereum network, even though you have received the hash. We are investigating the issue.

So what now? I tried to buy with BTC but I haven't been able to buy at all.. and now nothing works, I can't see the charts, the price, nothing.. I still have my BTC, does this mean I won't be able to buy now?
Laythian

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:34:40 PM

I really don't understand what is going on. I haven't been able to buy even though I tried the moment it started. Now you are telling that only ETH will work. The price already increased, which means even if I'd pay with ETH, I won't get as much as I could the first moment. This is just weird and not right. I guess I'll get out of this and warn others.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:37:34 PM

I tried a few time to buy but gave up after I kept getting "Error".
I'm now trying to transfer my BTC to an exchange but it say it will need to be done "Manually", please ensure that it gets transfered.
The BTC address I'm transfering to is 1Q68bbVWk3RGNkmVQicdDr3X2pwGyVscec.

Thanks.
Laythian

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:38:50 PM

I tried a few time to buy but gave up after I kept getting "Error".
I'm now trying to transfer my BTC to an exchange but it say it will need to be done "Manually", please ensure that it gets transfered.
The BTC address I'm transfering to is 1Q68bbVWk3RGNkmVQicdDr3X2pwGyVscec.

Thanks.

If the price increased already I wouldn't if I were you. It's their fault, not yours so buying less than what you could is unfair.
Laythian

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:44:37 PM

The price increased again, unbelievable this. Nothing works but the price keeps increasing.

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:49:39 PM

The price is being increased because the people are buying with Ether or directly using the smart contract. The latest price is here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x6ccb56947ea1d6efdc81acfbacd8263ddfa9b202#readContract

current_price_atto_tokens_per_wei

You need to divide 1 by current_price_atto_tokens_per_wei to get to the ether price.

Sorry about the slow replies, we're kind of in a panic mode right now, we didn't expect this at all. We'll come to some good solution to this problem.

Laythian

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:52:12 PM

The price is being increased because the people are buying with Ether or directly using the smart contract. The latest price is here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x6ccb56947ea1d6efdc81acfbacd8263ddfa9b202#readContract

current_price_atto_tokens_per_wei

You need to divide 1 by current_price_atto_tokens_per_wei to get to the ether price.

Sorry about the slow replies, we're kind of in a panic mode right now, we didn't expect this at all. We'll come to some good solution to this problem.

I hope you'll give those, like me that were here the first second it started but couldn't buy a chance to buy again at the starting price.
chewkl

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:54:45 PM

This is a joke. I sent ETH to my wallet before the ICO started in order to secure the best price. At the start the price was 0.0004. Now it has risen to almost double and my ETH isn't even in my wallet yet! Opened a support ticket and no respond. Please fix this so I can transfer my ETH out because it is no longer worth investing in this.
Laythian

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:56:00 PM

This is a joke. I sent ETH to my wallet before the ICO started in order to secure the best price. At the start the price was 0.0004. Now it has risen to almost double and my ETH isn't even in my wallet yet! Opened a support ticket and no respond. Please fix this so I can transfer my ETH out because it is no longer worth investing in this.

I've had my BTC ready in my wallet for 2 days now, couldn't buy too.. now they are telling BTC won't work. I really want to get in this, but with the increased price there is no point.

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:56:29 PM

Laythian, we're working on a solution like the one you mentioned right now. It will be fair to BTC users as well.

Laythian

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:58:05 PM

Laythian, we're working on a solution like the one you mentioned right now.

Thank you. I'll be waiting for it! I believe you won't disappoint.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: