Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO  (Read 8860 times)
ksnhll

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

The Cryptocurrency Investor

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:00:18 PM

Laythian, we're working on a solution like the one you mentioned right now. It will be fair to BTC users as well.

Yea for me the situation different I could buy at first second by BTC but you are talking about BTC refund. I could buy while about 1 RKC=0,00047 ETH. If you refund BTC I am gonna forced to buy with increased price. These friends and me believed RKC and were at the ICO page at the beginning, we dont come to your website late, we dont deserve to buy more expensive than beginning price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chewkl

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:02:13 PM

Laythian, we're working on a solution like the one you mentioned right now. It will be fair to BTC users as well.

@RoyalKingdomEnterprise What about my case of the ETH transfer? Is this fair to me that my ETH is not in my wallet ready to buy on ICO start? My ticket ID number is #99 and my ETH is still not showing.
RoyalKingdomEnterprise (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:13:50 PM

@RoyalKingdomEnterprise What about my case of the ETH transfer? Is this fair to me that my ETH is not in my wallet ready to buy on ICO start? My ticket ID number is #99 and my ETH is still not showing.

Yes, with situation like yours we will deal on a personal one-by-one basis. Please give us time to put out the big fire now.

Laythian

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:15:33 PM

Alright. I guess we'll be waiting, I hope all our problems with get solved.

I noticed the price is increasing way too much, too fast. Just now 2 transactions of 260 ether total came in and the price skyrocketed.. this way not many people will be able to buy in 2-3 days.

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:20:37 PM

I noticed the price is increasing way too much, too fast. Just now 2 transactions of 260 ether total came in and the price skyrocketed.. this way not much people will be able to buy in 2-3 days.

Please don't worry about the price being too high. The smart contract was designed in a way that would discover the market price. So the astronomical price at some point is inevitable, and people will stop buying. Then, at the end of the ICO, the rest of the tokens will be automatically redistributed between the token holders, basically lowering the price to its precise market valuation.

chewkl

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:21:17 PM

I noticed the price is increasing way too much, too fast. Just now 2 transactions of 260 ether total came in and the price skyrocketed.. this way not much people will be able to buy in 2-3 days.

Initial price was 0.0004. Now it is 0.0018416. That's over 4.5 times. If I've managed to put in my 10 ETH it would be worth over 45 ETH now.  Angry Angry Angry
ksnhll

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:22:03 PM

Please don't worry about the price being too high. The smart contract was designed in a way that would discover the market price. So the astronomical price at some point is inevitable, and people will stop buying. Then, at the end of the ICO, the rest of the tokens will be automatically redistributed between the token holders, basically lowering the price to its precise market valuation.

What will be for my situation you did not answered ?
Laythian

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:22:54 PM

Okay, as long as I can buy it at the starting price that's not a problem for me. Any idea when this will happen?
Laythian

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:24:49 PM

Initial price was 0.0004. Now it is 0.0018416. That's over 4.5 times. If I've managed to put in my 10 ETH it would be worth over 45 ETH now.  Angry Angry Angry

From what I understood, the price will fix itself once the ICO ends. So it won't stay this way. So even if it'd be 45000 ETH's worth 1 day before the ICO ending, once it ends the system will find it's market price, and so that 45000 ETH might be worth 20 ETH then. If I understood it right.
chewkl

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:29:13 PM

Okay, as long as I can buy it at the starting price that's not a problem for me. Any idea when this will happen?

If they let you buy at starting price, then I will also want to buy at starting price when my ETH is finally showing in my wallet. Then Tom will want to buy at starting price, same with Dick and Harry. So I don't think that will ever happen.
ksnhll

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:29:47 PM

I could buy at 22:00:10 with my BTC's with price about 1 RKC=0.0004 ETH. I dont want BTC refund I just want RKC's that I bought. I create ticket at venture kingdom (Ticket#100)
Laythian

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:34:27 PM

If they let you buy at starting price, then I will also want to buy at starting price when my ETH is finally showing in my wallet. Then Tom will want to buy at starting price, same with Dick and Harry. So I don't think that will ever happen.

They just told they'd find a solution one-by-one for your situation so I don't think that will be a problem. Or they should restart the ICO from 0, but don't know if that is possible. Sad it started like this.
cryptovn83

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:35:23 PM

Bounty hard to join

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:36:03 PM

That's right. We have a much fairer solution, but we need ~2-3 hours to implement and roll it out though. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Laythian

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:37:53 PM

That's right. We have a much fairer solution. We need ~2-3 hours to implement it though. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

I just want to be able to buy the amount what I could at the start of it.

Once it is implemented, will it have a time limit? Because it's 2:37 AM here and I've been staying awake for this. Don't want to miss the solution while sleeping.
chewkl

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:38:59 PM

That's right. We have a much fairer solution, but we need ~2-3 hours to implement and roll it out though. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Hopefully you won't dissapoint us who are willing to back you up from the start of the ICO. Cool

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:42:47 PM

Once it is implemented, will it have a time limit? Because it's 2:37 AM here and I've been staying awake for this. Don't want to miss the solution while sleeping.

No, it will be automatic. You'll wake up with RKC in your wallet by the fair price.

Laythian

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:46:38 PM

No, it will be automatic. You'll wake up with RKC in your wallet by the fair price.

Okay, then I guess I don't need to worry. But then, wouldn't those that just joined and transferred their BTC, or after reading this transferred more BTC to their wallet benefit of it too?
chewkl

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:42:07 AM

@ RoyalKingdonEnterprise I just got my ETH in my wallet. Was hoping to be able to buy at the start of the ICO when 1 RKC=0.0004ETH with my 1ETH that would have given me 2500RKC. Should I buy the RKC now at over 4.5x the initial price and get less than 550RKC, or should I wait for your "fair solution"?

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:52:23 AM

@ RoyalKingdonEnterprise I just got my ETH in my wallet. Was hoping to be able to buy at the start of the ICO when 1 RKC=0.0004ETH with my 1ETH that would have given me 2500RKC. Should I buy the RKC now at over 4.5x the initial price and get less than 550RKC, or should I wait for your "fair solution"?

Yes, please wait and keep your ETH on the platform. (This advice only applies to chewkl).

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: