Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:00:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO  (Read 8861 times)
chewkl

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:55:40 AM

@ RoyalKingdonEnterprise I just got my ETH in my wallet. Was hoping to be able to buy at the start of the ICO when 1 RKC=0.0004ETH with my 1ETH that would have given me 2500RKC. Should I buy the RKC now at over 4.5x the initial price and get less than 550RKC, or should I wait for your "fair solution"?

Yes, please wait and keep your ETH on the platform. (This advice only applies to chewkl).

Awesome!  Thanks heaps! Cool Cool Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fezzy

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:56:10 AM

@ RoyalKingdonEnterprise I have been trying to buy RKC since the ICO opened at 11pm (UK time) with no success as I have been having the same issues as the others. I can't even log onto Ventura kingdom now. Please explain what will happen as the price will be a lot different to what I should have been able to get at the time I logged on for the ICO.
fengzhiyan

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:10:51 AM

Can somebody tell me  what this project going to do?
chewkl

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:16:05 AM

@ RoyalKingdonEnterprise I just got my ETH in my wallet. Was hoping to be able to buy at the start of the ICO when 1 RKC=0.0004ETH with my 1ETH that would have given me 2500RKC. Should I buy the RKC now at over 4.5x the initial price and get less than 550RKC, or should I wait for your "fair solution"?

Yes, please wait and keep your ETH on the platform. (This advice only applies to chewkl).

@RoyalKingdomEnterpise I just received my RKCs in wallet. I have to say a big THANK YOU! You made good on your promises! Cool

I hope it will be smooth sailing from now on and a successful ICO!!!
RoyalKingdomEnterprise (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:11:48 AM

So, here is what happened and our solution.

Of course, it's impossible to buy Ethereum tokens by Bitcoin as is. In Ethereum, the native currency is ether. But we have decided to do a crazy thing: exchange bitcoin to ether for you and provide a transparent experience, as if it were possible to invest in an ERC20 token with Bitcoin and later, other cryptocurrencies. That was the plan. Well, it didn't go as planned. We couldn't even switch into a manual mode, we haven't expected so much attention frankly. As we have written in the initial message, it was more of a private thing, but it quickly exploded (no pun intended). Now the contract holds 432 ETH ($80k) and we didn't even try hard to market ourselves!

But anyway, some of you were disappointed that you couldn't buy RKC when it was still available for the better price. Well, we have logged every operation, so it was pretty easy to find all BTC attempts to buy RKC. Then we tracked all the "PriceChanged" events from the contract to establish the price timeline. Then we put one on top of the other and determine how much RKC would you have acquired if the transaction didn't fail. This is the results: https://app.venturekingdom.com/rkc_episode/result.

We have created a special transaction for each one called "RKC acquired by historical price NNN" to everybody who was trying to buy RKC with Bitcoin. Now everybody has received their fair share.

Can we create RKC tokens out of the thin air? No, of course not. We have bought some with ETH after this episode by converting your Bitcoin into Ether, but of course, the price went higher and it wasn't enough. So we will calculate the difference and send it to you from our own RKC wallets, from our shares.

The only problem is, we can't use Transfer method on a smart contract to send RKC to you before the ICO ends (smart contract blocks the transfers in ICO time). So, we have added it to the platform manually. But you may ask, how can we guarantee that we will not change it back? It's not very decentralized, is it?

Well, for that reason we have decided to create a page with all RKC accounts to date: https://app.venturekingdom.com/rkc_episode/balances_RKC (including the ones acquired with Ether!). It has your bitcoin address, and, more important, signed message about your current balance. You can download this page or copy paste your part and save it so that when the ICO ends and the Transfer() function is unlocked, you can hold us to it if we end up not depositing the difference to your account (but we will, don't worry). Our public key is located here. It's a frozen timeframe, but we will be updating this page periodically.

With that, we wish you a pleasant night, and tomorrow we will continue all operations. We are a small team, and we are choking and drowning in all the support tickets that have been created, so please forgive us for not answering quickly. We do our best right now, and we hope that with the funding we have and will receive, we will be able to bring our processes to perfection. Thank you for trusting in us.

Best,

Royal Kingdom Enterprise

chewkl

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:17:13 AM

Of course, it's impossible to buy Ethereum tokens by Bitcoin as is. In Ethereum, the native currency is ether. But we have decided to do a crazy thing: exchange bitcoin to ether for you and provide a transparent experience, as if it were possible to invest in an ERC20 token with Bitcoin and later, other cryptocurrencies. That was the plan. Well, it didn't go as planned. We couldn't even switch into a manual mode, we haven't expected so much attention frankly. As we have written in the initial message, it was more of a private thing, but it quickly exploded (no pun intended). Now the contract holds 432 ETH ($80k) and we didn't even try hard to market ourselves!

But anyway, some of you were disappointed that you couldn't buy RKC when it was still available for the better price. Well, we have logged every operation, so it was pretty easy to find all BTC attempts to buy RKC. Then we tracked all the "PriceChanged" events from the contract to establish the price timeline. Then we put one on top of the other and determine how much RKC would you have acquired if the transaction didn't fail. This is the results: https://app.venturekingdom.com/rkc_episode/result.

We have created a special transaction for each one called "RKC acquired by historical price NNN" to everybody who was trying to buy RKC with Bitcoin. Now everybody has received their fair share.

Can we create RKC tokens out of the thin air? No, of course not. We have bought some with ETH after this episode by converting your Bitcoin into Ether, but of course, the price went higher and it wasn't enough. So we will calculate the difference and send it to you from our own RKC wallets, from our shares.

The only problem is, we can't use Transfer method on a smart contract to send RKC to you before the ICO ends (smart contract blocks the transfers in ICO time). So, we have added it to the platform manually. But you may ask, how can we guarantee that we will not change it back? It's not very decentralized, is it?

Well, for that reason we have decided to create a page with all RKC accounts to date: https://app.venturekingdom.com/rkc_episode/balances_RKC (including the ones acquired with Ether!). It has your bitcoin address, and, more important, signed message about your current balance. You can download this page or copy paste your part and save it so that when the ICO ends and the Transfer() function is unlocked, you can hold us to it if we end up not depositing the difference to your account (but we will, don't worry). Our public key is located here. It's a frozen timeframe, but we will be updating this page periodically.

With that, we wish you a pleasant night, and tomorrow we will continue all operations. We are a small team, and we are choking and drowning in all the support tickets that have been created, so please forgive us for not answering quickly. We do our best right now, and we hope that with the funding we have and will receive, we will be able to bring our processes to perfection. Thank you for trusting in us.

Best,

Royal Kingdom Enterprise

Wishing you well for smooth sailing from now on and a successful ICO!
fezzy

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:46:38 AM

Best,

Royal Kingdom Enterprise

@royal Kingdom Enterprise - I ams till having issues logging on and checking my wallet to see if the RKC have been deposited. Please can you let me know when this will be fixed?
Laythian

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:45:30 AM

Best,

Royal Kingdom Enterprise

My addres is not on the list even though I transfered my BTC way before the ICO and I tried the moment the ICO started. I even posted a message like 30 seconds after it started that it wasn't working here. What now? No RKC has been transferred.
Laythian

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:02:35 AM

@RoyalKingdomEnterpise I just received my RKCs in wallet. I have to say a big THANK YOU! You made good on your promises! Cool

I hope it will be smooth sailing from now on and a successful ICO!!!

Happy for you man. I haven't gotten anything, my address isn't even on the list.. Just can't believe it.

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:09:18 AM

Happy for you man. I haven't gotten anything, my address isn't even on the list.. Just can't believe it.

Laythian, sorry, could you please create a ticket and mention the ID here so I can track what's happened?

Laythian

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:10:39 AM

Laythian, sorry, could you please create a ticket and mention the ID here so I can track what's happened?

Ticket #136 I created this like 10-15 mins ago. But I just noticed something and I am very worried, there is NO BTC showing my wallet now Huh? And no RKC.

But I just want to say that you have been very helpfull from the beginning, so I still want to thank you a lot for that.
fezzy

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:14:48 AM

@Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO Is there any reason why I'm not getting a response to my queries, even though they were raised before the other queries that you have answered? I am getting an error message 'The pair is disabled, sorry.' everytime I try and log so I have been unable to create a ticket. Please help what do I do?

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:16:23 AM

Ticket #136 I created this like 10-15 mins ago. But I just noticed something and I am very worried, there is NO BTC showing my wallet now Huh?

Sorry, someone has confused USD with RKC. Should be fixed now.

Laythian

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:19:12 AM

Ticket #136 I created this like 10-15 mins ago. But I just noticed something and I am very worried, there is NO BTC showing my wallet now Huh?

Sorry, someone has confused USD with RKC. Should be fixed now.

It has. Finally, I am so happy! Thank you for the help. I am glad to be a part of RKC.

Just another question though, since we can only buy with ETH now, I get an error when I click the deposit button on ether. Oh and could you give me a signed message too, just in case something goes wrong.

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:23:29 AM

@Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO Is there any reason why I'm not getting a response to my queries, even though they were raised before the other queries that you have answered? I am getting an error message 'The pair is disabled, sorry.' everytime I try and log so I have been unable to create a ticket. Please help what do I do?
Can you post a screenshot please? Is this happening right after you log in?

Quote from: Laythian
I get an error when I click the deposit button on ether.
We're on it.

Oh and could you give me a signed message to, just in case something goes wrong.
Yes, I've updated the page: https://app.venturekingdom.com/rkc_episode/balances_RKC

Laythian

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:28:19 AM

Quote from: Laythian
I get an error when I click the deposit button on ether.
We're on it.

Oh and could you give me a signed message to, just in case something goes wrong.
Yes, I've updated the page: https://app.venturekingdom.com/rkc_episode/balances_RKC

Thank you a lot/ شكرا. I wish you the best.
fezzy

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:20:28 AM

@royal kingdom enterprise ICO

Yes it's happening right after I log on.. I'm unable to provide a screen shot at the moment
ksnhll

Activity: 126

The Cryptocurrency Investor

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:26:06 AM

I hope everyone's issue be solved as soon as possible. I have my RKC on wallet. Thank you for your effort to fix troubled situations. I believe after increasing the amount of team members everything will better.
fezzy

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:54:32 AM

@royal kingdom enterprise ICOI have finally manage to raise a ticket please can someone look into it ticket number is 152

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:10:11 AM

@royal kingdom enterprise ICOI have finally manage to raise a ticket please can someone look into it ticket number is 152
Hi fezzy, I see that your ticket has been answered.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: