Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO  (Read 8861 times)
fezzy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:30:25 AM

@royal kingdom enterprise ICOI have finally manage to raise a ticket please can someone look into it ticket number is 152
Hi fezzy, I see that your ticket has been answered.

It has thank you for your help and all the best with the ICO and the overall project
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negoweb

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:45:25 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 10:10:35 AM by negoweb

Deposits are being run by ETH Huh. Send 1 ETH to try and it has not reached my wallet.

Ticket #160 , please Help me
dpapazosima

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:08:00 AM

is this COIN going to get listed on the exchanges immediately after ICO? ...and which exchanges u targeting ?
RoyalKingdomEnterprise (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:09:25 PM

Deposits are being run by ETH Huh. Send 1 ETH to try and it has not reached my wallet.

Ticket #160 , please Help me

Hi negoweb, we have replied to your ticket.

The problem is not on our side, this is a known problem with Poloniex. It happened 4 times already with our users. They have withdrawn the funds to the address, Poloniex shows status: Complete, but the transaction is not on the blockchain, and nothing is on etherscan either. So the problem must be on Poloniex side.

Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:10:52 PM

what a shit here can't buy with BTC, why did you allow then BTC deposit?

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:22:16 PM

is this COIN going to get listed on the exchanges immediately after ICO? ...and which exchanges u targeting ?

Primarily, it will be traded on our new product, distributed cryptocurrency and tokens exchange Tomorrow Exchange. But we will ask other big centralized exchanges to list us as well.

Quote from: Bitcoinmeister
We had BTC, LTC, DASH and even fiat currencies before the ICO, because it was the trading platform. Now several functions are disabled, but we still need crypto wallets internally for some users.

Yes, it's not possible to buy RKC with Bitcoin, since it's a token on Ethereum blockchain. In the first minutes of ICO we were exchanging Bitcoin to Ether for our users behind the scenes, the pair BTC-RKC was available for some time. Unfortunately, due to the unexpectedly high demand, we could not continue to offer this possibility. Sorry for the inconvenience.

And thank you for pointing out the confusion about this. We have added the message in Wallets about RKC being incompatible with currencies other than Ethereum, since it's a token on Ethereum blockchain, so that no one will deposit other currencies for this reason.

negoweb

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:54:51 PM

For you to complicate there are many exchanges to change your bitcoin to ETH.
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:08:23 PM

For you to complicate there are many exchanges to change your bitcoin to ETH.

did you think i did not now this.
the problem is that the ico price today higher then yesterday, and i deposit my btc yesterday, and cant buy to low price

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Nalien

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:12:24 PM

The available ICO pool is 18%;

Alright, so you're holding on to 82% of the total supply?

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:24:39 PM

the problem is that the ico price today higher then yesterday, and i deposit my btc yesterday, and cant buy to low price
Can you please create a ticket about this please, so we can see the transactions?

Quote from: Nalien
82% is the team + pre-sale to our early investors on the pre-sale stage.

As we say on our ICO page, under ICO Structure:

We dedicated a pool of 20% to the public offering of currencies, 2% of this quota being sold in the pre-sale period, so in the ICO it will be possible to acquire 18% of the tokens issued (2,700,000 RKCs) and these will be frozen in the wallets of the purchasers until the end of the initial offer.

The remaining 80% are owned by the organization’s shareholders. Due to the 82% (shareholders + pre-sale) context being a significant amount, we make sure to add in the smart contract rules that make it difficult to quickly sell or transfer a significant amount of tokens.

This is because we weren't asking for crowd funding. We already have a company, team, products, sales, from which we pay salaries; and the team and the early investors have invested their money and effort into bringing us to this stage.

Also, whatever amount of RKC all of you have acquired at this point (and whatever percentage of the total supply you're holding), it will be increased at the end of the ICO automatically if the 18% will not get bought. The smart contract is designed to drive the price until it's ridiculously high, so that the users stop buying RKC. This way the contract will discover the market valuation of the token automatically at the end of the ICO. And after it, the token will spread proportionally the rest of the unbought coins to everybody who participated.

Hope it clarifies some things.

robeth

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:35:03 PM

wooow,,Many are willing to buy

Nalien

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:40:27 PM

Can you please create a ticket about this please, so we can see the transactions?

Quote from: Nalien
82% is the team + pre-sale to our early investors on the pre-sale stage.

As we say on our ICO page, under ICO Structure:

We dedicated a pool of 20% to the public offering of currencies, 2% of this quota being sold in the pre-sale period, so in the ICO it will be possible to acquire 18% of the tokens issued (2,700,000 RKCs) and these will be frozen in the wallets of the purchasers until the end of the initial offer.

The remaining 80% are owned by the organization’s shareholders. Due to the 82% (shareholders + pre-sale) context being a significant amount, we make sure to add in the smart contract rules that make it difficult to quickly sell or transfer a significant amount of tokens.

This is because we weren't asking for crowd funding. We already have a company, team, products, sales, from which we pay salaries; and the team and the early investors have invested their money and effort into bringing us to this stage.

Also, whatever amount of RKC all of you have acquired at this point (and whatever percentage of the total supply you're holding), it will be increased at the end of the ICO automatically if the 18% will not get bought. The smart contract is designed to drive the price until it's ridiculously high, so that the users stop buying RKC. This way the contract will discover the market valuation of the token automatically at the end of the ICO. And after it, the token will spread proportionally the rest of the unbought coins to everybody who participated.

Hope it clarifies some things.

If you already are a company paying salaries and infrastructure, then you already have the money to do so and do not need to use extra money from the ICO.

Using smart contracts to delay your potential exit isn't reassuring in any way either.
As far as I'm aware there is no limit on the maximum possible amount to be raised either and you provide no guidelines as to how much money you need for what kind of expenses, which as an established company you should at least be able to do.

What is your company? How much is it worth? What do you do? What do you need extra funds for? How will you use them?

So far this is just another scamcoin. I'll be happy to be convinced otherwise though.
negoweb

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:43:48 PM

I've been reading the roadmap for this token. There is no information if they are thinking of being inserted into known exchanges (poloniex, bittrex, etc). Is there any intention of being admitted to known exchanges ?. Or is it just going to add to the exchange that is being created ("Tomorrow")?

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:01:07 PM

If you already are a company paying salaries and infrastructure, then you already have the money to do so and do not need to use extra money from the ICO.
And why would the company, the goal of which is to make more profit, turn down extra money? One doesn't exclude the other. Well ran companies ask for the funding all the time. But the thing is, we didn't even really ask for anybody's money. As we have written in the first message of this thread, it was thought to be more like a private thing but in public space, which is the blockchain, even though everybody is welcome to participate.

That's why we had some problems during the launch, we haven't expected so much attention and eagerness to acquire the tokens. Well, we expected it, but not so fast that we wouldn't been able to handle the payments load Smiley

Using smart contracts to delay your potential exit isn't reassuring in any way either.
This isn't the intention. We have not been even thinking about the exit at this point. We have decided to use the smart contract and ICO simply to stay transparent to our early investors and the team when we would send premiums monthly to all the token holders. We didn't want to do it in the traditional IPO sense, but rather using the innovative blockchain tech. We're really glad that others joined too though.

As far as I'm aware there is no limit on the maximum possible amount to be raised either and you provide no guidelines as to how much money you need for what kind of expenses, which as an established company you should at least be able to do.
Many of the people that have acquired tokens initially knew us personally and what our company does. Some just read the website, because everything is explained there. But I will reiterate some key points here.

What is your company?
It's a company. IT company. Registered in Dubai, with the decentralized team in several countries spanned over multiple time zones.

What do you do?
We are selling B2B technology solutions that have to do with the blockchain to the businesses. It currently includes, but not limited to: payment gateways in Bitcoin/Ethereum/other cryptos, Bitcoin cards, cryptographic notary, fiat- and cryptocurrency exchanges, custom applications that have to do with blockchains. We provide separate solutions as well as white label mode when we host the platform for the client, adapting it to their needs and style guides.

How much is it worth?
We didn't do the IPO, so this information is, naturally, non-existant. At the end of the ICO it should be clear how much exactly it is worth just by multiplying the numbers.

You know the best thing about our smart contract that we're really excited about? It doesn't sell the tokens at the fixed price. It's increasing the price automatically when the market demand increases. This means that the algorithm is basically doing the market evaluation discovery for the token, and thus for the company itself. People will stop buying RKC at some point because the price has gone to the point where they think it's more than what we're worth, and we will know the exact amount by then. Not what we think how much it's worth, but what the market thinks. Nice, isn't it?

What do you need extra funds for? How will you use them?
We are tired of just doing what other companies are doing: providing the payment gateways and exchanges and such. It's all old stuff by now. We believe that despite the Bitcoin having been invented in 2008, the cryptocurrency and blockchain tech is still a child (we especially learned it while working with Ethereum contracts and its Solidity language), and we have so much room to innovate and come up with new products and solutions. That's our goal.

Right now we're working on a beta prototype for Tomorrow Exchange, which would be the distributed cryptocurrency exchange, a real one and a working one, unlike the rest.

So far this is just another scamcoin. I'll be happy to be convinced otherwise though.
The usual investment advice, as you might know, is as follows: invest in what you know enough about, and don't invest more than you're willing to lose, if something will turn out just another scamcoin. I think this is somewhat applicable here to a degree. We're not aggressively searching for the funding, and we wouldn't die without it. But at the same time, we're really excited and very honored to see the market trust in us, expressed in the investment amount. We will do our best to adhere to this trust. Since all our team has shares in RKC and we will spend 50% of our profit to buy and redistribute RKC + 50% to reinvest back to the company, by making our investors and token holders profitable we make ourselves profitable as well, and it's all transparent on the blockchain, so it's our shared goal to make this all happen and make an ROI for us all.

fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:01:43 PM

Joined bounty social media , done sent email Smiley

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:05:06 PM

They identify themselves in the OP. These folks are not ducking and hiding from anyone. They had a Pre-ICO [ANN] Thread up here on BTCTalk for at least month discussing the project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1963068.0

I have known and worked with the RKE CEO for nearly two years now on other projects in the industry. The CTO is a brilliant engineer and has been one of my mentors for nearly 6 months and the Chief Public Relations Officer is a personal friend and former colleague whom I admire greatly.

This project is straight forward and well thought out in order to benefit the investors along with the newly forming community. There is some serious backing behind Royal Kingdom Coin and the engineers are going to be delivering a product which in my opinion nobody yet has been able to perfect and deliver regarding the exchange platform, from many standpoints and the profit sharing buy backs of the token from revenue is a concept that I really resonate with and favor and have yet to see others even attempt to achieve.

I could go on for more but will save the speech for later, however these reasons stated above are why I will be putting my money where my mouth is and making sure I am standing well in RKC when all this initial offering is said and done. Please feel free to PM me and I will gladly identify myself and tell you the same thing as here regarding my unwavering support for these folks in charge, this awesome newly forming community and this brilliantly thought out project. I have been around Crypto since 2011 and my development experience dates back to 2013 and Netcoin (NET) 5+ POD Rating from Chris Taylor the 'CryptoAsian', Board Member of the 'Association for Digital Currency' in Washington DC, worked as 'Biz Dev' at Vanbex with Lisa Cheng and Kevin Hobbs and recently helped raise nearly a Million Dollars for some UFC Hall of Famers and Bitcoin Entrepreneurs for 'LegendsRoom'

Royal Kingdom Coin is a winner, and its a winner because of the great talent and proven integrity of the Royal Kingdom Enterprises Team, this one will change lives. Please PM me for any vetting or if there is anything I can do as long as my efforts will continue too move this great project forward.

Saleh, Serge & Suelen, great job!!!!! This is where history is made!!!!

Best,

~jack

Thanks Jack!

ksnhll

Activity: 126

The Cryptocurrency Investor

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:31:32 PM

What is your expected fundings amount ?
jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:54:28 PM

Hi!

Project looks promising, but why accept only ETH in ICO?

Bitcoin
Laythian

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:46:49 PM

Hi!

I think because it's built on the ethereum platform?

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:05:02 PM

What is your expected fundings amount ?

Hi ksnhll,

Instead of selling tokens at the fixed price as many other ICOs do and thus having an exact hard market cap, the smart contract instead follows this formula for changing the price dynamically based on a market demand:

https://github.com/uvarovserge/royalkingdomcoin/blob/master/contracts/RKCToken.sol#L116

We have calculated that the maximum possible investment is around 100,000 ETH, which is $20,500,000 at the moment (could be more or less, depending on the ETH price) if someone were to buy all 18% spread by 18 transactions (would be slightly more if the transactions are small instead). We can't get more than this amount. This is by intention, we hard-coded this limit into the formula. We can get less though if the market will stop buying until the ICO ends. Then we will divide this amount by the total amount of coins bought, multiply by 100, and we get the full market valuation of the token that the smart contract has thus discovered. And the rest of the unbought tokens gets proportionally distributed among all token holders to make everyone happy.

Quote from: Laythian
Quote from: jukKas
I think because it's built on the ethereum platform?
You're absolutely right. We based our ICO on the rules of the open source smart contract to provide the full transparency of operations to the public. The smart contract runs on the Ethereum blockchain network, and it's not possible to send Bitcoin to the Ethereum address, as you know. We were trying to provide this service and convert BTC to ETH for people at the start of the ICO, but couldn't keep up with the unexpectedly high demand. So now only ETH is available.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: