Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 01:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO  (Read 8860 times)
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:40:20 PM

did you think i did not now this.
the problem is that the ico price today higher then yesterday, and i deposit my btc yesterday, and cant buy to low price
Can you please create a ticket about this please, so we can see the transactions?

Many Thanks i recieved my coins  Wink

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Laythian

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:17:56 PM

Is it possible to see how many tokens has been sold so far?
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:38:50 AM

hi, if need Chinese translation let me know, I will also maintain Chinese thread with updates and replies. I can also start threads in other Chinese websites on this topic. please PM if interested.
sergsen

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:57:26 PM

How to understand I'm taken to the bounty of the company on Twitter and Facebook? I wrote a letter with the indicated recommendations, I did not receive a reply
qzpm

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:22:41 PM

100$k more has been raised, and 28 days to end
hopefully your ICO success
sourient

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:42:02 PM

How to understand I'm taken to the bounty of the company on Twitter and Facebook? I wrote a letter with the indicated recommendations, I did not receive a reply
Hi, which email did you use to sign up for the bounth campaign?
RoyalKingdomEnterprise (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:50:46 PM

Yes, here:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6ccb56947ea1d6efdc81acfbacd8263ddfa9b202#readContract

getAttoTokensBoughtInICO: 557303897693922862106028

This is in atto-tokens (-10^18). To know how many were sold, you can divide by 10^18 or simply truncate the last 18 digits: 557303 tokens (and some RKCents) sold as of this moment.

qzpm

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:08:54 AM

Yes, here:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6ccb56947ea1d6efdc81acfbacd8263ddfa9b202#readContract

getAttoTokensBoughtInICO: 557303897693922862106028

This is in atto-tokens (-10^18). To know how many were sold, you can divide by 10^18 or simply truncate the last 18 digits: 557303 tokens (and some RKCents) sold as of this moment.

1000 ETH will coming, hopefully all tokens sold out
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:16:16 AM

RKC another coin from dubai
and this coin is eth based coin
it looks good coin but will see what the RKC team will do for this coin
i am keeping eye on this coin from now
sourient

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:09:49 PM

RKC another coin from dubai
and this coin is eth based coin
it looks good coin but will see what the RKC team will do for this coin
i am keeping eye on this coin from now

Welcome to the Royal Kingdom Coin project.
 Be part of our channel in Slack

https://royalkingdomcoin.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MjE0MDk1MzE2ODIyLTE1MDAwNjg1NTQtYTgyY2JlNzdlOA
RoyalKingdomEnterprise (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:01:44 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 01:34:30 PM by RoyalKingdomEnterprise

BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2036864

ksnhll

Activity: 126

The Cryptocurrency Investor

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:58:31 PM

Looks promising. I invested a fair amount. Good luck dev.
sergsen

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:01:02 PM

Excellent, they added a form to participate in the bounty and a table with the participants.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:30:37 PM

Why email section is visible to the public kindly hide this section because it's against the privacy. Anybody can use this data for spamming purpose and can abuse with unwanted emails.
BitGold!

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:22:20 AM

what exchange plan after the end of the ICO
carlog12345

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:48:23 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 07:03:43 PM by carlog12345

What is your expected fundings amount ?

Hi ksnhll,

Instead of selling tokens at the fixed price as many other ICOs do and thus having an exact hard market cap, the smart contract instead follows this formula for changing the price dynamically based on a market demand:

https://github.com/uvarovserge/royalkingdomcoin/blob/master/contracts/RKCToken.sol#L116

We have calculated that the maximum possible investment is around 100,000 ETH, which is $20,500,000 at the moment (could be more or less, depending on the ETH price) if someone were to buy all 18% spread by 18 transactions (would be slightly more if the transactions are small instead). We can't get more than this amount. This is by intention, we hard-coded this limit into the formula. We can get less though if the market will stop buying until the ICO ends. Then we will divide this amount by the total amount of coins bought, multiply by 100, and we get the full market valuation of the token that the smart contract has thus discovered. And the rest of the unbought tokens gets proportionally distributed among all token holders to make everyone happy.

Quote from: Laythian
Quote from: jukKas
Project looks promising, but why accept only ETH in ICO?
I think because it's built on the ethereum platform?
You're absolutely right. We based our ICO on the rules of the open source smart contract to provide the full transparency of operations to the public. The smart contract runs on the Ethereum blockchain network, and it's not possible to send Bitcoin to the Ethereum address, as you know. We were trying to provide this service and convert BTC to ETH for people at the start of the ICO, but couldn't keep up with the unexpectedly high demand. So now only ETH is available.

Hi, how do you plan to distribute the rest of unbought tokens proportionally? Is it by the amount of Eth you invested divide by total eth collected multiply by number of remaining tokes or what? Also you said that you are already a company, What is the name of your company? Is it ok if you screenshot your company trade license and expiry date. I tried to search for rke and royal kingdom enterprise in Dubai chamber of commerce but I cant find any results. I just want to make sure you are existing company in Dubai to avoid any doubts.
sourient

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:49:28 PM

Why email section is visible to the public kindly hide this section because it's against the privacy. Anybody can use this data for spamming purpose and can abuse with unwanted emails.

The email field is hidden now, please check.
Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:17:55 PM

What is your expected fundings amount ?

Hi ksnhll,

Instead of selling tokens at the fixed price as many other ICOs do and thus having an exact hard market cap, the smart contract instead follows this formula for changing the price dynamically based on a market demand:

https://github.com/uvarovserge/royalkingdomcoin/blob/master/contracts/RKCToken.sol#L116

We have calculated that the maximum possible investment is around 100,000 ETH, which is $20,500,000 at the moment (could be more or less, depending on the ETH price) if someone were to buy all 18% spread by 18 transactions (would be slightly more if the transactions are small instead). We can't get more than this amount. This is by intention, we hard-coded this limit into the formula. We can get less though if the market will stop buying until the ICO ends. Then we will divide this amount by the total amount of coins bought, multiply by 100, and we get the full market valuation of the token that the smart contract has thus discovered. And the rest of the unbought tokens gets proportionally distributed among all token holders to make everyone happy.

Quote from: Laythian
Quote from: jukKas
Project looks promising, but why accept only ETH in ICO?
I think because it's built on the ethereum platform?
You're absolutely right. We based our ICO on the rules of the open source smart contract to provide the full transparency of operations to the public. The smart contract runs on the Ethereum blockchain network, and it's not possible to send Bitcoin to the Ethereum address, as you know. We were trying to provide this service and convert BTC to ETH for people at the start of the ICO, but couldn't keep up with the unexpectedly high demand. So now only ETH is available.

Hi, how do you plan to distribute the rest of unbought tokens proportionally? Is it by the amount of Eth you invested divide by total eth collected multiply by number of remaining tokes or what? Also you said that you are already a company, What is the name of your company? Is it ok if you screenshot your company trade license and expiry date. I tried to search for rke and royal kingdom enterprise in Dubai chamber of commerce but I cant find any results. I just want to make sure you are existing company in Dubai to avoid any doubts.

I agree with your friend. ran right through me. but I couldn't find any definitive information. can you show the bibliography?

thanks. good work. Wink
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:53:25 AM

This project is very promising for my support for this success, I joined the signature campaign Wink

alexrums

Activity: 924
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:29:50 AM

Hello!
Why not receive the link confirm registration on email? When you register an office VentureKingdom Platform!
There is no opportunity to go to the office!

Please activate your account first. An activation link was sent to your email.

No link activation Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: