Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help for creating whitepaper for my upcoming project  (Read 488 times)
coingare (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:00:49 PM

I am starting a project in the coming weeks for which I need someone expert in whitepaper. Please contact me through posting below your past experience. I will either give a good share in the coin as bounty or will give some amount of BTC in the start.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:53:21 PM

I am starting a project in the coming weeks for which I need someone expert in whitepaper. Please contact me through posting below your past experience. I will either give a good share in the coin as bounty or will give some amount of BTC in the start.

I can be helpful to you on producing a white paper due to my interest and knowledge in Altcoins. Tell me more about your coin and we can have a deal through PM or Skype / Telegram which ever is convenient to you.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:37:49 PM

Hello! I would be the best writer for your project. I have written 3 whitepapers and numerous crypto articles, and am a native English speaker. Please PM me a email or a Skype to contact you.
Deal with him and you're scammed OP.Check his previous feedback's and trust ratings.He can't do shit except for scamming users.Take my advice or I'll wait for your scam accusation in the board. Smiley
coingare (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:34:55 AM

Plz show your portfolio, so that I see your work. Thanks
hohuan101

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:43:07 AM

Plz show your portfolio, so that I see your work. Thanks
Contact me skype +841629350575
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:48:26 AM

I can do it let me know.

I have written several articles for esportsbetting.ninja, and an example of my work can be found here: http://esportsbetting.ninja/csgo-news/csgo-weekly-starladder-results-hellcase-cup-roster-mixups/
I have written about altcoins and different mining algorithims for crypto-news.net, and an example of my work can be found at: https://www.crypto-news.net/peercoin/
I am currently writing for tornews.com and darknetmarkets.com, with all the recent articles published being my work. I write under the name Abhinav Agrawal on these websites so be sure to check my articles out! An example can be found at: http://tornews.com/tor-director-drug-markets-topics/
I have also written two whitepapers. My Ultimate Shadow Cash whitepaper can be found at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dMdF8t8GKjJj0vtoE6cgv10funWUpOq2X97OgCyUSCE/edit?usp=sharing

You have scammed enough man, please stop. Get a job and if you can't PM me I will find something if you stop scamming people and return them.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
coingare (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:41:43 AM

bump.

still need
please show your previous work here.
ICO_Estate_Coin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

ICO EstateCoin Project manager

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 10:37:53 PM

Hello. Tell me what is the purpose of your project? Can you tell me a little more about it?

ICO IS GO ON! | WEBSITE | WP | ERC20 Token!
coingare (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:46:10 AM

I sent personal messages to everyone who applied at here but no one have replied to me except want0sell. I am confused at this point that only one person is serious but he has a red trust and you are saying that he is not trusted while the remaining people have posted only spamming and are not serious for the job.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:58:37 AM

I sent personal messages to everyone who applied at here but no one have replied to me except want0sell. I am confused at this point that only one person is serious but he has a red trust and you are saying that he is not trusted while the remaining people have posted only spamming and are not serious for the job.
He replied because he knows even if he doesn't do the job,he would still scam the money out of you.You know typical scammers do that.Send me a message what you're looking for,I'd find the right people for you.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:13:32 AM

He replied because he knows even if he doesn't do the job,he would still scam the money out of you.You know typical scammers do that.Send me a message what you're looking for,I'd find the right people for you.
you must be carefull to people who get negative trust because he will cheat you and you will lose money or fund your projects.
i am not know who is the right person for you but you must be patient for search people make whitepaper in your projects.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: