Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:48:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] [POOL] Brutum Pool  (Read 2452 times)
hackmyl1fe (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:46:43 AM

We are experiencing issues with out VPS. We will try to resolve this issue ASAP and then we will be migrating to adifferent VPS provider for better stability 
hackmyl1fe (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:52:07 AM

We are experiencing issues with out VPS. We will try to resolve this issue ASAP and then we will be migrating to adifferent VPS provider for better stability 

Issue has been resolved will be migrating to a new VPS provider in the next week.
Sorry for any inconveniences
hackmyl1fe (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:35:48 PM

Currently setting up the new server. Will be more powerful, and have better uptime.

We will be able to grow the pool without causing downtime
hackmyl1fe (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:04:59 PM

Testing of the pool is almost done, the move will be done by DNS Change so nothing has to be done on the miner's part
hackmyl1fe (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:47:42 PM

The new server is up and running (new.brutum-pool.com). The switch will happen tonight at 10pm EST.

Again nothing is required from the miners, the switch should only take a few minutes for DNS to propagate.

There will also be fee discount for on the new pool
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 11:24:15 AM

Hello, hackmyl1fe!

Is there a CPUminer for the x86 system?

Can I mine NKA with my wallet on your pool?

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
ADKMatt

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:52:19 PM

Hello , I have been Mining NKA on the new-brutum-pool  with cg-miner  for about 12 hours  and it shows I have found blocks  but I do not see my worker  on the worker page. How do you confirm on your end that  I am mining in your pool and why is it that I cant  see my worker there?

-edit : Asic miner using port 8008
ADKMatt

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:17:02 AM

Hello , I have been Mining NKA on the new-brutum-pool  with cg-miner  for about 12 hours  and it shows I have found blocks  but I do not see my worker  on the worker page. How do you confirm on your end that  I am mining in your pool and why is it that I cant  see my worker there?

I have been mining Incakoin (NKA) since around Sunday Sept 10th 3:00 a.m. EST. on the  new-brutum-pool and I still have not got any coins in my wallet nor do I see my miner  on the workers page yet Cg miner says I am connected to the  new-brutum-pool  and  shows I am mining and that I have found blocks for the pool.  I thought that after the fork  transfer from  brutum would take approx 16 hours?
hackmyl1fe (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:22:21 PM

I have been mining Incakoin (NKA) since around Sunday Sept 10th 3:00 a.m. EST. on the  new-brutum-pool and I still have not got any coins in my wallet nor do I see my miner  on the workers page yet Cg miner says I am connected to the  new-brutum-pool  and  shows I am mining and that I have found blocks for the pool.  I thought that after the fork  transfer from  brutum would take approx 16 hours?

Try with port 3061 or 3062, the diff is lower so you miner should be able to submit shares, and when you submit share your miner should show up on the site.

Sorry for the delay
hackmyl1fe (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:23:48 PM

Hello, hackmyl1fe!

Is there a CPUminer for the x86 system?

Can I mine NKA with my wallet on your pool?

Mining sha256 algorithm on a CPU is not very efficient, I'm not sure there is any available miners for CPU mining sha256 sorry
ADKMatt

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:25:07 AM

Try with port 3061 or 3062, the diff is lower so you miner should be able to submit shares, and when you submit share your miner should show up on the site.

Sorry for the delay
my Address is NioJRfiiaGGxfbY1ZkV6ex1UQ4AHpcz9zq  I also have some screenshots of cgminer where it says I found a block for the pool. I thought ports in the 3000's were for CPU mining?
hackmyl1fe (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:31:02 AM

Sorry for the delay
my Address is NioJRfiiaGGxfbY1ZkV6ex1UQ4AHpcz9zq  I also have some screenshots of cgminer where it says I found a block for the pool. I thought ports in the 3000's were for CPU mining?

3000's are for slower miners, i will change the site to make it clearer.
I will look in the logs if i can see submited blocks from your address.

In the mean time, you can change the port and your miner will show up on the site. Sorry for the inconvenience.
ADKMatt

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:17:44 PM

Thanks,  Coins received .

Now will I get coins added every 16 hours+- as I keep mining?
hackmyl1fe (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:29:55 PM

Thanks,  Coins received .

Now will I get coins added every 16 hours+- as I keep mining?

After you have been minig for +-16hrs you will start seeing payouts every hours.
For example once you get at the 17th hour of mining you will get paid for the first hour that you mined. Then on the 18th hour you will get paid for the second hour that you mined and so on.

I hope this helped you understand a bit more.
ADKMatt

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:37:06 PM

I see the hashrate has dropped almost to nill (3.45g/hs avg.)  according to the inka graph statistics and I am hashing about half of that rate (1.929 g/hs .avg) all day long today . I have not seen anymore  coins added to my wallet since you had to go in and send them to me. Are they supposed to be on Auto pilot received every hour?
hackmyl1fe (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:45:20 PM

I see the hashrate has dropped almost to nill (3.45g/hs avg.)  according to the inka graph statistics and I am hashing about half of that rate (1.929 g/hs .avg) all day long today . I have not seen anymore  coins added to my wallet since you had to go in and send them to me. Are they supposed to be on Auto pilot received every hour?

Unfortunatly it looks like the hashrate has gone up quite a bit for this coin. It is currently at ~81TH/s, the last mined coin was yesterday around 6.
So that would explain why you are not receiving any payments.
ADKMatt

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:54:48 PM

http://new.brutum-pool.com/static/js/rrd/graphs/coins/img/incakoin.png?dummy=1505507190
hackmyl1fe (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:00:00 PM

The last recorded value is around 5GH/s if the network hashrate (not my pool's hashrate) is 81TH the changes of finding a block are smaller
ADKMatt

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:07:07 PM

So your saying your pool is running at around 5gh/s but the everyone world wide is at 81 TH/s ?  Forgive me for I am new to mining and NKA is my first coin .
hackmyl1fe (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:11:32 PM

So your saying your pool is running at around 5gh/s but the everyone world wide is at 81 TH/s ?  Forgive me for I am new to mining and NKA is my first coin .

Yes that's it, either someone is mining solo, or there is a private pool running that I am not aware of
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: