Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:35:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it ok to buy bitcoins on ebay?  (Read 2201 times)
ayurvedicurea2growtaller (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:48:30 PM

Hi... there are some good deals on ebay and I am wondering if it's ok to buy bitcoins on ebay platform? Anyone who bought there could you please share your experience? Also what if the seller don't send the bitcoins after you paid? Will ebay help? What about their ebay purchase protection policy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranreichman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Snip CEO

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 05:53:32 PM

I'd really watch out because sellers have no good reason to sell Bitcoin on eBay, they're taking a huge risk. If they transfer the Bitcoin they can't take it back, while the buyer can dispute the deal.

ayurvedicurea2growtaller (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:15:15 PM

but there are many good deals on ebay.com. I think paypal has buyer protection. IDK if someone who has experience with this could let us know the pros and cons of buying bitcion from ebay.com??
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:16:23 PM

Hi... there are some good deals on ebay and I am wondering if it's ok to buy bitcoins on ebay platform? Anyone who bought there could you please share your experience? Also what if the seller don't send the bitcoins after you paid? Will ebay help? What about their ebay purchase protection policy?

Never buy bitcoins on ebay, it is a never ending scam circus on there. If you want to get bitcoins find other ways and never use paypal or a credit card because they can get your money and run and you will receive no bitcoins.

Look into some exchange or local bitcoins, there are no other ways if you want to buy with fiat.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:02:04 PM

I wouldn't suggest that, there are other platforms where you can buy bitcoins and get more protected. I don't think ebay will take some action in case of some problems with sellers, trading bitcoin is not part of the usual business. Rather choose localbitcoins, it's better and.more safe.

malaj
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:05:23 PM

Avoid ebay at all costs. All Bitcoin sellers there are scammers.
Use a real Bitcoin exchange site such as Coinbase and Gemini.
Pkuwag

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:27:47 AM

it's impossible
had you seen any goods as Bitcoins sold on ebay?
mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:57:47 AM

but there are many good deals on ebay.com. I think paypal has buyer protection. IDK if someone who has experience with this could let us know the pros and cons of buying bitcion from ebay.com??
Paypal's buyer protection does not protect you for being scammed over there.
No one suggests you to buy bitcoins on ebay. Also i have personally never dealt with bitcoins on ebay. Choose any specific platform to protect yourself.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:24:14 AM

Don't be stupid  with the Bitcoin trading at shopping sites .
First of all you need to go through the simple understanding that how much we face the problems during the buy of the goods from shopping sites because many times we got scammed of no shipping of products even we paid but after one or more month long term
Dispute they return our money .
So here first of all you need to get make knowledge from the experienced person and then try to buy , but if you can get Bitcoin easily in your local or at escrow sites like LBC.com then why not try to buy from there .
So overall if you want make your first but then try with maximum of 5 to10$ of the value of the Bitcoin  ( because the owner of ebay.in is now Flipkart and in that case of any problem you will face long term dispute because three parties will be against to you , so more Better is to go at localbitcoins.com where everything is P2P  with small fee escrow service .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
passionsurf

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:44:38 PM

I don't think ebay allows digital coin transactions. I used to try selling dogecoin on ebay back in 2014 and it was about that time that ebay passed regulation that forbade selling digital coins. If a listing is against ebay's rules, then ebay will delete the listing if they see it. This means that all record of such transaction will be lost, and you have no accountability to make sure you get what you paid for. Don't buy bitcoin or any altcoin on ebay, it's too risky.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:38:46 AM

Why go through ebay when you can directly buy though your btc wallet? I haven't yet heard of anyone selling btcs there and i'd think twice before even considering buying there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:39:23 PM

Avoid ebay at all costs. All Bitcoin sellers there are scammers.
Use a real Bitcoin exchange site such as Coinbase and Gemini.
i personally do not like to use ebay for buying bitcoin, i personally using our local exchange from where i really bitcoin in a good way without any scamming for error. although i am trading coin for some years but never find any problem.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:12:55 AM

I don't think ebay allows digital coin transactions. I used to try selling dogecoin on ebay back in 2014 and it was about that time that ebay passed regulation that forbade selling digital coins. If a listing is against ebay's rules, then ebay will delete the listing if they see it. This means that all record of such transaction will be lost, and you have no accountability to make sure you get what you paid for. Don't buy bitcoin or any altcoin on ebay, it's too risky.

They used to allow it, but due to the sheer amount of people who were scamming and abusing the fact that Bitcoin transactions are non-reversible, they changed their TOS to disallow it. I personally think this was smart considering that some people were paying up to 50% above market rate for Bitcoins. This is just not right. As much as PayPal needs to reform their model when it comes to disputes, this happens to be a good move by them.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Mieehayii

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:12:49 AM

How to buy Bitcoin on Ebay? interesting.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:21:19 AM

i never try to buy bitcoin on ebay because i don't know how to do, i prefer to buy in localbitcoin or buy from my friend as local exchange. if you still want to buy on ebay, you need to make sure that you can find recommended seller and will not scam you. if the seller don't send the bitcoin to you then it means you get scam and you can not do anything to gets your money back. so its better to use another third party service that really help us and they can give guarantee for helping user.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 10:47:49 AM

Even if eBay is committing me buyer's protection, I wouldn't buy Bitcoins from such platform especially if there are multiple advanced and secure dedicated platforms for buying bitcoins. Ebay would be perfect to buy bitcoins in 2010 or similar period when there were not many exchanges for buying bitcoins online but since the situation has dramatically changed, we have 10 times better options to buy bitcoins online.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:33:35 AM

Ebay has a big chance of risk i would prefer to buy to the trusted sellers.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:44:09 AM

Of all the many choices where to buy Bitcoin...why would you get it from eBay? Again, there are now many ways to obtain Bitcoin which can be considered as safer and more convenient compared to eBay. Always be careful and always listen to what others can be saying. You don't want to just throw the money which you earned the hard way.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:46:12 AM

Right now we have got lots of access to buy and sell bitcoin through different trading and exchange platforms. EBay haven't gained much popularity with bitcoin. So it's good to focus on the primary options rather than focusing on ebay and other platforms.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:23:10 AM

I think there is no assurance of transactions about bitcoin in ebay. If you want to buy bitcoin there are many access of bitcoin in different exchange platform. There are much more safe platform for bitcoin not to ebay. Be careful always for you to not lose your money. Buy to the trusted sellers.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:32:50 PM

I think there is no assurance of transactions about bitcoin in ebay. If you want to buy bitcoin there are many access of bitcoin in different exchange platform. There are much more safe platform for bitcoin not to ebay. Be careful always for you to not lose your money. Buy to the trusted sellers.

Correct, I wouldn't buy bitcoin in Ebay as well. Too many scammers as well in there. Go try localbitcoins or just go to a trusted exchanges to buy Ebay would be the last place to get bitcoin.

Yes, but with bitcoin the possibility of being scammed is high. You see a lot of members here have commented that you should even try to get bitcoin there. Risk are too high.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:17:01 PM

Ebay is really not the ebst place to buy bitcoins there, a lot of scammers there. You can send them money, but you will receive nothing back, so it is better to think twice before doing so. There are a lot of other trustworthy methods to buy bitcoins all over the internet. As you also know sometimes on ebay price is lower, than it supposed to be, because on exchanges price is higher. In this case never buy it, because it is a scam 100%

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6832

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:22:59 PM

Never buy bitcoins on ebay, it is a never ending scam circus on there. If you want to get bitcoins find other ways and never use paypal or a credit card because they can get your money and run and you will receive no bitcoins.

Look into some exchange or local bitcoins, there are no other ways if you want to buy with fiat.
Even though I've never done it, I'd pretty much agree with that.   However I agree that PayPal does offer buyer protection,  and most of the risk is on the seller's side.   I'd say try it if there are any good deals, but it definitely doesn't sound kosher.

I didn't think eBay allowed crypto to be sold, yet I've seen tons of listings for all sorts of crypto.  Good luck, I guess.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:41:49 PM

Just checked on ebay i don't see any seller and that is a good move also. Ebay customer policy is really good you can't really lose a dispute on ebay if you are buyer and selling bitcoin is the most risky thing to do as it is against ebay policy and you are basically selling for paypal and you will surely run out of coins with too much risk. If you find any it's probably a scam
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 09:51:52 PM

Why use e-bay to buy bitcoins and there's other much better and more specialized places to do so.
You can easily get scammed and not receive any bitcoins.

Just because they have good offers doesn't mean that they can be trusted. Don't let your attempts to pay less fees make you lose money.
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:03:40 AM

If you buy a product on ebay the only way to protect you if you don't receive the product is paypal because they will give you your money back but for bitcoin paypal can't check if the item has been sent or not so they won't give you your money back if the sellers did not send the bitcoin because there is no proof de did not send them to you. To sum up never buy bitcoin on ebay. Too dangerous ! ! ! No need to mention what everybody already said : why to buy bitcoin on ebay ? Shit Tongue So many exchanges, websites, wallets ect... where to sell/buy bitcoin so why ? XD
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:58:55 AM

If you pay with PayPal on ebay then you will have buyer protecion, but no idea how PayPal will handle this if the seller had a fake account and already withdrew or spent your money.

PayPal considers Bitcoin as an illegal thing. So I don't think they'll provide buyer protection for that. When you have so many exchanges, why you wanna go for eBay.? Lots of scammers there are it became easy to scam through Bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 4095

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:07:25 PM

I will never buy Bitcoin on Ebay. So crazy. And as Paypal doesn't allow dealing with cryptocurrencie and money exchanges you are just asking for trouble. Seriously there are litterally thousand of places to purchase Bitcoin, why going to Ebay

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
northstarh

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:55:58 PM

I have never used ebay, however, I think you should not buy bitcoin there, too hard to secure your money. Buy bitcoins on the exchange, you will be absolutely safe.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
TheFriends

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:23:37 PM

ebay is not the best place to buy or sell Bitcoin or altcoin. Maybe LocalBitcoin be more indicated.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:30:59 PM

Why would you buy Bitcoin in Ebay? My goodness, there are also scammers in Ebay. How about Coinbase, a little bit secure site.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:51:25 PM

Me also sir, I will not tried to buy or sell bitcoins to ebay because there are many people are saying that if you put your money to ebay it will be more risky. So that's why I didn' tried it. In my country, ebay is not popular because the only popular is coinsph which is converting bitcoins into local currency.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ponylon

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:04:42 AM

ebay sounds a bit tricky to me, there are definitely better alternatives to that. Some P2P platforms are already released that make the purchase of BTC a breeze, I'd look into that if I were you
Maria_Martin

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:31:23 AM

The transaction is made outside of eBay.
You do not get the same protections as you would on an eBay auction or Buy it Now sale so there is no way of leaving feedback or getting your money back through the site.
Gennady12

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:13:18 PM

they can easy scam you on ebay and why ebay if you can buy/sell bitcoin on localbitcoins or other trusted sites, i mean who want buy/sell bitcoins on ebay it takes long to find someone and its not trusted
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:27:28 PM

Ebay of all places to buy bitcoin, I wouldn't try it. There are several exchange sites that even allow fiat deposits if that is the reason to patronise ebay. The only concern is the fee but I would rather pay high fees and get what I paid for than to loose everything to an individual and ebay would not be held responsible since that is not the reason why they are running their site and especially since the deal will be done outside their platform.
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:32:05 PM

There is no guarantee that the transaction will be made when we pay for the purchase, there may be bad guys and are willing to scam us so be careful before buying btc on ebay.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:52:19 PM

There is no guarantee that the transaction will be made when we pay for the purchase, there may be bad guys and are willing to scam us so be careful before buying btc on ebay.

Right. And i don't see any reason why you have to buy from ebay. There are a lot of exchanges where you can directly purchase btc. You'll be more in control that way than risking yourself getting into a scam

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Dailyroberts

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:54:04 PM

Right. And i don't see any reason why you have to buy from ebay. There are a lot of exchanges where you can directly purchase btc. You'll be more in control that way than risking yourself getting into a scam

I would never select ebay to buy bitcoin because, in there, you expose your full identitiy. In the future we can't know if bitcoin will be illegal. They can accuse you for this orders in the future, I mean.

Right?
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:10:09 PM

Well for me it is hard to buy in ebay because you are buying it directly to the person what if he really do not do a legit transaction and you already paid. The best thing to do is buy bitcoins to legit exchange sites for sure that is legit transaction and you wont hesitate to do trading and investing.

lucy1215

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:23:15 PM

My own opinion i think that you should not buy bitcoin in ebay because there is no security that will prompt me of the buying and selling made. So better buy from the real exchange sites for sure your investment is not being fraud.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hasmukh_rawal
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:21:22 PM

Why would anyone even want to buy Bitcoins from Ebay when there are much better options out there to buy BTC form a secure source.
There are many options from which we can buy BTC such as localbitcoins, BTC-E, Bitstamp, Coinbase etc...
If you can find any local seller from the same city as yours then it would be the best option to contact him and make the deal in a public place.
I always prefer to buy BTC from a local seller than to buy it online.

Haholistic

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 03:25:37 AM

I'm new on this Forum and new to Bitcoin. I believe I bought $75 in Bitcoins back in 2010 when I happened upon some game much like a cross between an auction and a betting race, online. I'd found it on eBay and there were specific days and times to "play this game" and make more Bitcoin money.  I'm not sure if I'm describing it correctly and I eventually forgot about it. I've since changed computers and emails and credit cards since 2010 and can't remember how to retrieve the Bitcoins. Does this sound legitimate? Did I even buy any Bitcoins or did I buy something else? If I did, I don't know where to look. Any thoughts, advice?
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2021, 05:28:29 PM

*This is an old topic but still worth discussing IMO...
I have never bought Bitcoin on eBay and would not want to buy there because there is currently a lot of local and international CEX or DEX circulating giving us all the convenience of buying Bitcoin. *why should you complicate yourself when you can find an easy way.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1231

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 11:30:15 PM

That is not an advisable thing to be done. Even if there is such a good offer being posted on eBay upon doing purchase of Bitcoin in there, you are not sure that you would really get Bitcoin with transaction being held on that platform. That is somehow a clear deception trying to deceive quite unknowledgeable individuals to fall into such scheme that they are trying to play on eBay. Also, why bother purchasing Bitcoin on eBay when there are presence of decent exchanges where you can safely do transaction instead of risking your funds on a not sure transaction of purchasing Bitcoin in a not supposed to be selling platform like eBay.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 09:09:33 PM

This is the first time I've heard of something like that. The first thoughts that come to mind are possible ways of deception. However, why should you complicate and buy bitcoin on ebay, because now there are so many ways to do this. Even the Binance exchange allows you to purchase Bitcoin using credit cards. Many exchangers will allow you to buy bitcoin almost anonymously. Why ebay?

famososMuertos
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 2749

LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2021, 04:46:53 PM

...//...:
Re: Is it ok to buy bitcoins on ebay? NO and no.

The protection policy on ebay has certain conditions with the buyer, the seller and the products that are sold, but as it is in reference to bitcoin any purchase insurance is absolutely harmless, nobody with a considerable profile or reputation I assure you offers this type of offers, but if they exist, don't even try.

Currently with the noise that bitcoin is making, it is undoubtedly a way to attract the unwary.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████