Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:37:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Arbitrage Tool - [UPDATE] Now supporting more than 80 exchanges!  (Read 6321 times)
EricGao (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:07:36 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 07:56:05 PM by EricGao

Website: https://cryptohelper.io | Email: info@cryptohelper.io

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to show you my new arbitrage helper tool which finds arbitrage/orderbook opportunities faster than any other arbitrage helper before.

Video Walkthrough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THTlHj6J5q8

Guide Must read this first before you use my tool
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1acGPfh8wLpvBgDrWJOUvCnAeyaE2wc1bGvJCUgk3Lxs/edit?usp=sharing

What is arbitrage?
Arbitrage is finding inefficiencies between exchanges - essentially you'll find that sometimes exchanges will have people coins selling lower than another exchange is buying them for. Find this spread and take the profit!

You are free from market risk as you are only holding this coin to sell it as soon as you can afterwards.

What's the catch?

Arbitrage itself is a simple concept but most larger pairs are crowded. This tool does support fiat currencies (so you can find LTC/USD, BTC/USD, etc.) but the real value lies in the smaller coins.

This tool can help you find arbitrage opportunities for any altcoin/BTC pair, so there are still untapped opportunities for arbitrage.
BETA: You can now check any altcoin/altcoin pair.

What does it do?
My tool helps you cross reference any number of BTC or USD pairs with the supported exchanges. You can even subscribe to pairs so that you can leave the app open in the background, notifying you when a pair is found.

In fact, it determines the maximum amount of profit you can make by checking the volume of the orderbooks and simulating the actual buying and selling - giving you the exact amount you would make rather than simply calculating the difference in spreads.

With my algorithm it takes on average 6 seconds to cross reference over 80 exchanges, which is faster than any other competitor as far as I have seen.

Exchanges supported:

It supports both traditional arbitrage/orderbook styles of arbitrage.

The current price is $10 per day, $30 per week, $75 per month, and $750 per year in BTC. Register an account at https://cryptohelper.io/accounts/register and follow the instructions under Billing.

FAQ
Isn't arbitrage really crowded?
Don’t try to look for major pairs, like BTC/USD, or ETH/BTC, or LTC/BTC. These pairs are way too crowded for proper arbitrage. You’ll find a lot more opportunities with smaller altcoins, with less than 50 BTC 24H trading volume.

Does this tool account for fees?
I currently have a disabled version of fee checking in - the problem is that for most of these exchanges your fee actually varies based on your trading volume. An easy workaround for this is to just set a base profit percentage - if I put 0.5% profit percentage you usually break even with fees, so you should just put something higher than that.

I’m worried that the prices will change when I transfer the coins.
This is an inherent risk in arbitrage - to help mitigate this there are several ways you can give yourself some peace of mind.

Since we’re dealing with low volume altcoins here, most of the coins shouldn’t move that much before you transfer your portion over.
You can check confirmation times on most exchanges - for example Cryptopia shows you the number of confirmations needed here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo
You can try other arbitrage techniques. If you’re able to short sell, you can buy an altcoin on the cheaper exchange and short sell on the higher one. You will make profits as the coin moves around. You can also try holding altcoins that you see frequent spreads at, then you buy and sell instantly from the two exchanges and rebalance later.

The profit and profit percentage don’t seem to match the spread!
This is due to the fact that orderbook volume matters. I show you the highest bidding price and lowest asking price for your convenience - it’s not as simple as subtracting the two to determine your profit. The simple example you may consider: someone is selling 5 ETH for $10 and someone is buying 5 ETH for $20. Your profit here is as expected, $50 from 5 * ($20 - $10). However, this is pretty much never the case live.

In a live environment, you will have
someone selling 1 ETH for $10
someone selling 2 ETH for $11
someone selling 2 ETH for $12

And then on the other side,
someone buying 1 ETH for $15
someone buying 2 ETH for $14
someone buying 2 ETH for $13

Your true profit here is then
($15 + 2 * $14  + 2 * $13) - (1 * $10 + 2 * $11 + 2 * $12) = $13

Had you naively done the calculations, you may have concluded that your profit was
5 * ($15 - $10) = $25

Which is clearly not correct. My tool does all this calculation for you so you don’t need to worry about the accuracy of the profits.

Contact

I want to be transparent as possible about what the tool does, so you can reach me at info@cryptohelper.io if interested.

Vouches (to be grown)

Okay, so I did get a vouch from him, so here is my review: (quite delayed because I was busy recently)

The tool works very well, and should be just as he claimed. I tried a bunch of very "unknown" pairs and they worked. It's very easy to use, and the data is given in a nice table telling you the profit, volume and other useful information. There's also a nice feature that lets you not search on certain exchanges, which I really liked as there's some I wouldn't trust my money with.

There are plenty of arbitrage opportunities to be found, even with more popular coins with LTC and you could easily get your money back if you spend some time taking them.

PROS:
1. The tool worked well. In the sense the it effectively searched a lot and I mean a lot of exchanges. So many that I have never heard of some of them. Though usually arbitrage opportunities mostly came from cryptopia.nz and yolobit.
2. You can literally search any pair on this tool! ABC/BTC? XYZ/BTC? FCK/BTC? SHT/BTC? Yeah, name it! It can search every coin you know on so much exchanges.
3. It's fairly quick. Not instant, but hey, can you individually check  every exchange you know in seconds by hand? If you did, for sure the arbitrage opportunity is already gone by the time you see one if you do it manually.
4. So much options. Want 10% profit per trade? Done. Want 0.01 Profit per trade? Done. Have only 1 BTC to use for trades? Done. Want 0.5 BTC per purchase? Done. It basically has what you need to properly filter out the results so that it will fit your parameters, trading style, budget, etc.
5. Shortcuts! Whenever there is an opportunity found, the tool lists it and gives you quick links to open the exchange where it was found and directly to that pair. So make sure you are logged-in in every exchange to speed up things!
5. Refresh button on each found opportunity. This will be your best friend after you found your opportunities.

CONS:
1. Some coin names inter-lap, causing problems in searches. Coins like REP will likely be a nightmare here. REP on poloniex is different from the REP on yobit. Searching this pair would result in 17,000% profits, just because they are two different coins in both exchange. I found some more of these, but I forget what they were.
2. No domain name. For such a wonderful tool, I am not even sure why the dev has not purchased a proper domain name.
3. No assurance it will last forever. Dev is new to forum, hence we don't know till when is the promise of forever if you buy this. Not saying he will run, because what is the point of running away if you are selling a service anyway? And hey, nothing last forever. Would say, that this is pretty solidly made.
4. Interface could be better. Those GUI freaks will likely hate this. But generally it does what it needs to do, so fuck GUI right?

Reminders:
These are not really cons, but somethings you should look out for when arbitraging or using this tool.
1. Needs plenty of dough. Well, this is inherent in all arbitrage, even in sports. You can do it on a low budget, but again it could eat up your profits.
2. Doesn't compute for fees. Well, there are plenty of fees whenever dealing with exchanges. If you are using a low budget, your profits might be eaten up by fees alone. For example, you want to arbitrage XRP. XRP requires 20 units to be stored in a new address then you have to pay for withdrawal fees. If you're dealing with small amounts, then say good bye to profits there. Just something to look out for. Check withdrawal fees for coins you will trade.

https://cryptohelper.io/tos/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:38:06 PM

you can see screenshoot youre software or video about youre software is work
or where youre site in youre selling software

youre software price is expensive, until reach 0.9 bitcoin, equal over 2000 dollar
EricGao (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:59:36 PM

you can see screenshoot youre software or video about youre software is work
or where youre site in youre selling software

youre software price is expensive, until reach 0.9 bitcoin, equal over 2000 dollar

Hi, sorry if the post was unclear.

Here is a video of the app in action: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0O7kwI3-XVrYTNrVmxFbVBTSlk/view

I am not selling it for 0.9 bitcoin. I'm saying that's how much one of my competitors cost. The vouch copies right now are 0.1 bitcoin.

You can see the site at this current IP: http://138.197.91.96/ as I have yet to purchase a domain.

You will not be able to access any part of the site without an account however.

EricGao (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:45:25 PM

I've added a much more thorough walkthrough of the app here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THTlHj6J5q8
EricGao (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:15:45 PM

I now have 4 vouch copies left.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 08:12:09 PM

Generally, people at least give one vouch copy for free. Giving a discount is nice, but people who aren't sure that it will work won't want to risk 0.1BTC and hope that it works/doesn't have big problems/e.t.c.

You should consider giving one for free, so people can make sure that it works well before buying.

Cryptopia also has a free arbitrage comparison tool, which you have to look through manually. It's still quite good though, considering it's free.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
EricGao (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:34:27 PM

Generally, people at least give one vouch copy for free. Giving a discount is nice, but people who aren't sure that it will work won't want to risk 0.1BTC and hope that it works/doesn't have big problems/e.t.c.

You should consider giving one for free, so people can make sure that it works well before buying.

Cryptopia also has a free arbitrage comparison tool, which you have to look through manually. It's still quite good though, considering it's free.

Anyone that has reached out for me can try a demo account for half a day. I understand the sentiment, so if you email me or PM me on slack I can help you see that the app works as advertised.

In regards to Cryptopia's tool, there are far fewer pairs and exchanges listed despite being free.
EricGao (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:26:00 PM

3 vouch copies left.
slayerlayer

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:17:36 PM

Can these 2 vouchers raise their hands?
Commentation

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:51:56 PM

I'm currently using the tool - purchased a couple days ago. Eric flicked me a message before and asked if i could vouch..

What i like about it so far:

- Extremely easy to use and digest compared to Cryptopia. I love being told exactly the volume i need to soak up any profit. I love that you can filter out some criteria such as low profit, volume pairs etc.
- Far more exchanges, and does the math for you..
- Easy to search strings of specific coins.

Where i want more from it - feedback i've given Eric so far:

- Generally when a wallet is down on a given exchange is where you will see extraordinary returns that just aren't possible. A bit of time is soaked up checking this before being able to act. I'm not sure how other platforms deal with this, but it slows you down a bit. I'm guessing other platforms have the same problems. As exchanges aren't generally sharing their wallet status without being logged in, i'm not sure this is really solvable - however if platforms all have the same problem, then no one is truly disadvantaged.
- Want the ability to save my searches...

This is my feedback given so far, other than that - feels pretty well executed so far.

Disclosure: I haven't used any other tools other than Cryptopia, but IMO wayyy better than their tool.

If you want some proof i can pull something together.. but TBH it's more effort than i am willing to give right now.

Cheers,
T
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:09:39 AM

I'm currently using the tool - purchased a couple days ago. Eric flicked me a message before and asked if i could vouch..

What i like about it so far:

- Extremely easy to use and digest compared to Cryptopia. I love being told exactly the volume i need to soak up any profit. I love that you can filter out some criteria such as low profit, volume pairs etc.
- Far more exchanges, and does the math for you..
- Easy to search strings of specific coins.

Where i want more from it - feedback i've given Eric so far:

- Generally when a wallet is down on a given exchange is where you will see extraordinary returns that just aren't possible. A bit of time is soaked up checking this before being able to act. I'm not sure how other platforms deal with this, but it slows you down a bit. I'm guessing other platforms have the same problems. As exchanges aren't generally sharing their wallet status without being logged in, i'm not sure this is really solvable - however if platforms all have the same problem, then no one is truly disadvantaged.
- Want the ability to save my searches...

This is my feedback given so far, other than that - feels pretty well executed so far.

Disclosure: I haven't used any other tools other than Cryptopia, but IMO wayyy better than their tool.

If you want some proof i can pull something together.. but TBH it's more effort than i am willing to give right now.

Cheers,
T

A vouch from a brand account is nothing. There is no point in reading a vouch from this as there is no proof that this was not just created by the OP or seller. A valid vouch should come more old members and preferably those that are well trusted by the community. These kinds of vouch does not give any sort of credence or convincing power.

Like what darkstar said, vouch copies are supposed to be free because users should not be risking anything to try out the product and leave a valid review for it. If it was paid then he actually risked buying something that could possibly not work as described. Potentially risking his money for something that could be useless as a rock.
EricGao (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:26:47 AM

That's completely reasonable.

But did you read that I am offering accounts with temporary access? You have full access to all of the features for half a day to see the tool works as advertised. I'm not going to give out full lifetime accounts for free, I think half a day of use is plenty to find opportunities and see that the tool is working as intended.

The only risk then lies in me giving you a faulty lifetime account, and I don't see how doing so benefits anyone if my tool functions as I've shown.

Maybe it's misleading to call these vouch copies. I'll say anyone can have a temporary vouch copy - the initial price right now is an early bonus for being one of the first 5 to join.

If that is not fair, I am open to other suggested compromises.
raking

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:13:16 AM

good luck man !  Shocked
EricGao (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:30:10 PM

Thanks raking.

2 early access accounts left.
EricGao (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:20:03 PM

I've given DarkStar and LoneWolf longer demo accounts so they can provide a review here.

In the meanwhile I only have 1 early access copy left.
EricGao (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:59:04 PM

Still one more early adopter copy left. Email me or PM me on slack to get a risk-free temporary demo account to try the tool.
tass4243

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:39:50 PM

Thank you for giving me the last vouch copy to try out! I will report back later tonight guys! So far it seems pretty intutitve, I like the layout. Now let's see what I can do with it Smiley
EricGao (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:29:15 PM

No problem. Just for the record, anyone can get a "vouch" copy to test out the tool. Just email me or PM me on slack.
PAKYU

Activity: 400

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:31:31 PM

Does somebody tried how it's working last few days when all alts are just falling down?
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:56:10 AM

Just want to confirm that OP has been kind enough to give me a vouch copy a few days ago, though since I told him about my situation that I am currently really busy that I can't really trade and see how effective his tool is, he gave me an extension on the vouch. As of now I haven't still had the time to test it out but hopefully today I can try it and post here my review of the tool.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: