Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:11:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm panicking, tell me it will be OK...  (Read 6472 times)
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 650

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 10:38:48 AM

The current situation prevailing in the market was expected and we should have been mentally prepared for it. But still not much harm has been done and there's a ray of hope and that is even in case of chain split bitcoin will stay there as always and like someone already said it will emerge stronger and more powerful this time and we all will have huge profits. But for now the best piece of advice anyone could ever give you is stay positive and don't panic.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:45:04 AM

I'm also open to any suggestions you vets have on how you get through these times. Experience?

My suggestion is simple and plain, just hold and stay. Remove doubts and stop reading news and speculations. If you can afford to lose (because there is a possibility) then you are qualified to face all the risk associated that will come.

Wanna go with me? It's a matter of having a guts. Im positive with my decision because I think it's worth a shot.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:14:44 PM

~snip~

I have patience, I'll hold for years, that's not a problem,but my imagination has me thinking that the cryptobubble just burst and we'll never see prices like the past few months again. Just somebody PLEASE tell me this thought is stupid and completely without merit. That I'm not the only one hodling. To uninstall Blockfolio so that I'm not constantly grabbing my phone. That we will see 3k again by the end of the year. That it will all be OK in the end...

I'm also open to any suggestions you vets have on how you get through these times. Experience?

T.

If you have patience for years, than why still need reassurance? Don't take it so serious dude, current dump is just a manipulation to make some weak hand to sell their coins at cheaper price, so they could buy more bitcoin as it will increase significantly in the next month. Nonetheless, it doesn't matter whether it drop right now or it will continue to decline next month because you can hold for years. I suggest to you, do not look at bitcoin price until the time you decide to wake up in the morning and check bitcoin price, maybe in 5 years later.  Bitcoin has been proven as a good investment and its value always growing as time goes on, hopefully in 5 years later you could get more profit than what you've invested.
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:21:13 PM

SO.... Do not risk money you can´t afford to loose. This is the basic one. So considering you didn´t go over your head and you don´t need that money to buy water, food or pay the rent, just hold. Some say it will be 6 months to a year to come back, some are more cryptooptimistic and see a big recovery by the end of the year. anyway i´m holding both my BTC and my ALTS. And im ready for some of them to be gargage, but overall i think ill be kept in profit as i am until now.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:53:06 PM

I completely believe that this dump is for temporary period. The thing is bitcoin fork has caused this dump to happen and this was already assumed by many of us. There were pre-hyped people as well who got answers upon this situation as well.

According to me this is really not gonna last long. It may come up with amazing price by tomorrow or within month or so for sure. I would love to invest more money at this very situation and take advantage of this dump. I'm full positive about it and you should as well.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:50:38 PM

~snip~

I have patience, I'll hold for years, that's not a problem,but my imagination has me thinking that the cryptobubble just burst and we'll never see prices like the past few months again. Just somebody PLEASE tell me this thought is stupid and completely without merit. That I'm not the only one hodling. To uninstall Blockfolio so that I'm not constantly grabbing my phone. That we will see 3k again by the end of the year. That it will all be OK in the end...

T.

If you have patience for years, than why still need reassurance? Don't take it so serious dude, current dump is just a manipulation to make some weak hand to sell their coins at cheaper price, so they could buy more bitcoin as it will increase significantly in the next month. Nonetheless, it doesn't matter whether it drop right now or it will continue to decline next month because you can hold for years. I suggest to you, do not look at bitcoin price until the time you decide to wake up in the morning and check bitcoin price, maybe in 5 years later.  Bitcoin has been proven as a good investment and its value always growing as time goes on, hopefully in 5 years later you could get more profit than what you've invested.

Right, if you have been in this industry for a year, you must understand that the current dump happening is just normal. Crypto currencies has the characteristic of volatility that their increase and decrease is unpredictable. All the coin’s prices is dumping and there have been RUMORS that bitcoin might continuously dump until it became affordable again. We must not freak out about that, it is just normal for all the coins to have a dump. It has been proven that if a dump had happened, there is also a chance that a big rise is coming.

Don’t panic because if you do you might made a decision that will make you regret in the end.

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:54:39 PM

I completely believe that this dump is for temporary period. The thing is bitcoin fork has caused this dump to happen and this was already assumed by many of us. There were pre-hyped people as well who got answers upon this situation as well.

According to me this is really not gonna last long. It may come up with amazing price by tomorrow or within month or so for sure. I would love to invest more money at this very situation and take advantage of this dump. I'm full positive about it and you should as well.
Yes no need to take tension for this big dump this was expected long back. And those who have experience in this field they know that it is a temporary dump and in coming days we will see a massive hike in Bitcoin price. According to me the price still goes down it has a chance to go below $2000. If it happens also don't panic, i am sure it will come up.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:05:10 PM

SO.... Do not risk money you can´t afford to loose. This is the basic one. So considering you didn´t go over your head and you don´t need that money to buy water, food or pay the rent, just hold. Some say it will be 6 months to a year to come back, some are more cryptooptimistic and see a big recovery by the end of the year. anyway i´m holding both my BTC and my ALTS. And im ready for some of them to be gargage, but overall i think ill be kept in profit as i am until now.

To speak the frank truth Etherum is only gonna rule to whole crypto economy later some years. I have read a article, it speaks that Eth is 300% growth more than bitcoin get as of now. This changes my mind that ETH will be the toppest coin in soon future. I am simply worry that holding bitcoin will work in future years.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 440

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:06:39 PM

Yes no need to take tension for this big dump this was expected long back. And those who have experience in this field they know that it is a temporary dump and in coming days we will see a massive hike in Bitcoin price. According to me the price still goes down it has a chance to go below $2000. If it happens also don't panic, i am sure it will come up.

As for me, the price will not go to sub $2000 and this dump will be over in a few days. I suggest that we really don't panic is this kind of situations. Well if this is your first time to invest and see that the price go down, it's really cause you an alarm. But bitcoin has already proven that it can recover from this dips. So hold on your bitcoin and not panic and have patience.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:33:19 PM

As it stands now, everyone is also in panic as to regards with the way coins are going RED in the Crypto maket, this panic is fueled by the Bitcoin fork rumours coming up early next month or later this year.
I Invested in alot of coins, but now everything have gone on an extreme loss and it keeps going down.
Best thing is to wait and see how it all turns out.
BITCOINS HAS COME TO STAY
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:42:45 PM

As it stands now, everyone is also in panic as to regards with the way coins are going RED in the Crypto maket, this panic is fueled by the Bitcoin fork rumours coming up early next month or later this year.
I Invested in alot of coins, but now everything have gone on an extreme loss and it keeps going down.
Best thing is to wait and see how it all turns out.
BITCOINS HAS COME TO STAY
Bitcoin IS indeed going to stay, but that's not what really worries investors and cryptocurrency users. We are all used now to see Bitcoin at a really high price (Over $2000 for the
few last months), most people, in my opinion at least which also includes myself, are worried if BTC keeps slowly losing and losing in value and returns to an a lot lower price.
It would really suck since our earnings will dramatically decrease if it happens.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:02:49 PM

To speak the frank truth Etherum is only gonna rule to whole crypto economy later some years. I have read a article, it speaks that Eth is 300% growth more than bitcoin get as of now. This changes my mind that ETH will be the toppest coin in soon future. I am simply worry that holding bitcoin will work in future years.

I would not be so sure about that. Ethereum is still quite volatile even when compared to Bitcoin. These past few days ETH has been going down pretty fast and even now as we speak. An hour ago I had $5 more worth of ethereum than I do now. Bitcoin, while also going down, is decreasing at a slower pace relative to their price. Furthermore, Ethereum being much newer, the markets are still trying to figure out their actual value and may not quite understand all of the details of Ethereum and how it differs from the Bitcoin blockchain.

It could be argued that Ethereum's value was just a bubble and that while for Bitcoin it is simply a small correction. However, as is the case with trading anything, only time will tell.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:15:45 PM

You've got to be kidding me. So just because an articles states that Ethereum has grown significantly in price, you think it has the chance of becoming the main crypto currency? It shows that you are nothing more than a coin hopper riding each an every hype till it fades away. The only reason Ethereum has been growning significantly in price, is that through all the ICO's a huge load of coins are being kept off the market. Without these ICO's Ethereum would still sit in its $20's at most. Other than that, your post is very confusing -- first you say that Ethereum will be the main coin in the future, and then you worry that holding Bitcoin will work in the future years? What are you on bro?
passionsurf

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:40:43 PM

BUT, I should continue to hodl at this point right?

T.

Just look at history. Since you've only been trading for a year, then you won't have much experience with the Mt.Gox disaster several years back. The price of bitcoin (i believe around jan 2014) hit an all time high of close to $1200. Then one of the biggest exchanges on the planet (Mt.Gox) shutdown overnight as the founder stole everyone's coins. Everyone lost faith in the market and the price dropped as low as around $200.

So this is why you should hodl ... if the price goes down (for example back to $1000), then you have the chance to buy some relatively cheap bitcoins. I certainly wish I had bought a lot more coins after the Mt.Gox fiasco!

HODL.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:30:02 AM

Obviously you must hold it. This is just a situation where everyone is panicked and trying to sell as much as bitcoins they can and this is what have made bitcoin fall down so badly. Now this is not the time to think why this happened, because of segwit split situation or because of panick selling but it is the moment you forget everything and hold whatever you have got. The reason is, price of bitcoin will rise gain once the issue is cleared. Be a stronger investors. :-)

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:07:44 AM

I thinknthere've been worse times than this before though those weren't in a time when btc went quite steady at around 2.5k. But if i were you, don't panic. Hold for a longer time if you must. These things happen in crypto and trading and we may very well be on another good run soon. I felt a bit anxious as well when everything started going downwards but having seen these before, i'm just trying to relax and wait it out

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:26:48 AM

whether you sell to fiat, change to alt (which is down as well), HODL for long term to have it recovered later, hedge it with short future contracts are all depends on what you want, and your strategy.  But at least for now, btc and altcoin are in bearish trend.
Sometimes coming out of holding and waiting for big bottom prices to enter back will be working better than simply holding and waiting. But selling off also will lead to disappointment when prices quickly jumping back to next rally. Probably risking half of holding by selling and waiting to buy back will be the right suggestion imho.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:29:04 AM

The decreasing is getting worse, the volatility in the market had cause difficulty for me to do trading, the price really unstable and unpredictable, but if you are a long term investor then there will be no problem, unless you are investing in alt coin, if you are investing in Bitcoin then you can relax
what to do ? It is just part of any type of market and unfortunately we are facing it within bitcoin market after the quick time from big bumps. Honestly I'm not getting worried on seeing falling prices of bitcoins because I am confident price will bounce back into multiple times from what we had with last bump.

Segwit activation will be the reason for next rally. Till then I like to suggest you to stay away from your trading because protecting your capital should be given higher priority rather than making new profits.
Usually I prefer to stay away only from fluctuating market and current market situations are giving good buying opportunity for any trader who has faith on bitcoins.

Rather than staying away from market, it would be good to go for buying time to time when seeing a new lower prices. When we cannot be sure about the bottom prices, it would be good idea to buy in average then no worry of never will be seeing a new lower prices.

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:15:57 AM

The decreasing is getting worse, the volatility in the market had cause difficulty for me to do trading, the price really unstable and unpredictable, but if you are a long term investor then there will be no problem, unless you are investing in alt coin, if you are investing in Bitcoin then you can relax
what to do ? It is just part of any type of market and unfortunately we are facing it within bitcoin market after the quick time from big bumps. Honestly I'm not getting worried on seeing falling prices of bitcoins because I am confident price will bounce back into multiple times from what we had with last bump.

Segwit activation will be the reason for next rally. Till then I like to suggest you to stay away from your trading because protecting your capital should be given higher priority rather than making new profits.
Usually I prefer to stay away only from fluctuating market and current market situations are giving good buying opportunity for any trader who has faith on bitcoins.

Rather than staying away from market, it would be good to go for buying time to time when seeing a new lower prices. When we cannot be sure about the bottom prices, it would be good idea to buy in average then no worry of never will be seeing a new lower prices.

in my view rather than buying bitcoin people should buy altcoins as they are dumped below their ico price and hype price,mostly invest in potential ethereum tokens as due to hype in bitcoin price fall.majority of traders are selling them,so it good opportunity for investor to buy them in bulk .it will certainly give better profit than bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:42:31 AM

in my view rather than buying bitcoin people should buy altcoins as they are dumped below their ico price and hype price,mostly invest in potential ethereum tokens as due to hype in bitcoin price fall.majority of traders are selling them,so it good opportunity for investor to buy them in bulk .it will certainly give better profit than bitcoin.

I agree. The altcoin market right now is blood red with almost all coins declining in prices and it would be high time for traders to take advantage of whats going on right now. Same with bitcoin, i'm also sure that these alts will recover so no need to panic because at the moment, that's the worst thing you can do

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: