Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:14:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm panicking, tell me it will be OK...  (Read 6474 times)
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:00:13 PM

Your feared mythical 1500-1800 limit might be on its way already. You might feeling more f***ed up!

Hear me bro! Keep those head of yours relaxed. Keep calm! On the contrary, if you still have some spare money there, buy more. This is temporary. This will not even last long. Less than a month is no forever. You will have your gain soon.

Where is 1500! Was waiting for it now it's 2700. What?!   Angry Angry Angry Angry

Yep I missed it to. I wasn't even waiting to get that low. I thought maybe $1800, but I saw it at $1900, and on the next day it had already recover a bit, and it continues to grow. As usual I don't know what to do. I would like to sell, hold the $ and then buy some more, because the price will probably drop again before the 1st August, but as usual I don't know the correct timing. I guess I will probably just keep holding.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:29:25 PM

Panic selling is just for those people who doesn't believe on what would be the outcome of bitcoins future but for those knowledgable people around im so sure that they grab the oppurtunity of last weeks downfall. And look what happen now? they earn with that and their earning is not just cents but instead thousands of dollars, so if you still have a doubt with bitcoins then you should learn its movement so that you can figure it out on how bitcoins grow healthier.
in fact those people who do not have any experience in trading and those who do not know about the nature of bitcoin they are really panicking very soon. i think they should stay strong and wait for some time as the price of bitcoin will start increasing very soon.
No, any level of trader regardless of their knowledge and experience might be getting panic during trading hours. It will be impossible to keep your nerves down when you are watching your hard earned money is dissolving in numbers. Many traders are getting panic just hearing about bad news itself when they are having open positions.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:05:08 PM

Panic selling is just for those people who doesn't believe on what would be the outcome of bitcoins future but for those knowledgable people around im so sure that they grab the oppurtunity of last weeks downfall. And look what happen now? they earn with that and their earning is not just cents but instead thousands of dollars, so if you still have a doubt with bitcoins then you should learn its movement so that you can figure it out on how bitcoins grow healthier.

Panic sellers are not only amateurs or low self esteem people, there are also professional traders that take role in panic sellings of coins. Panicking is normal, but this (panic) should not cause a mistake.
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:06:27 PM

in fact those people who do not have any experience in trading and those who do not know about the nature of bitcoin they are really panicking very soon. i think they should stay strong and wait for some time as the price of bitcoin will start increasing very soon.
No, any level of trader regardless of their knowledge and experience might be getting panic during trading hours. It will be impossible to keep your nerves down when you are watching your hard earned money is dissolving in numbers. Many traders are getting panic just hearing about bad news itself when they are having open positions.

It depends.  If you experience it enough times, you would eventually get desensitized to it and sort of adapt.  I remember losing $10k in a day, which was obviously a terrible feeling to have.  Nowadays if I lose some money, I have some disappointment in myself, but try to just not make the same mistake going forward.  And that approach has shown to improve in performance and returns over time.
bitcoineverything

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 04:14:03 AM

I'm sure there are a bunch of posts like this today and I'm sure you all are getting sick of hearing it. I am TRULY sorry. I'm usually VERY self sufficient, but I NEED reassurance today. I tried not to post this, but I couldn't help myself.

Been trading for around a year (crypto anyway, some pennies/forex for a few years back in college), wasn't until past few months that I started seeing REAL profit (like most I imagine...). I lost lots by panicking on those red days back in June. It turns out I don't handle this sort of pressure well. Not well at all...

Knowing this, I was going to move into fiat a few weeks back in preparation for the scaling issue FUD and corresponding dump, but I decided that I had the intestinal fortitude to keep a portion of my portfolio in small cap coins, dumps be damned. At first it was 1/10th, then 1/4, and by the end of June I was gobbling up shitcoins like hungry hippos eat white marbles, constantly telling myself "bah, I can handle any losses knowing that they are only temporary". I have about 1/2 my portfolio in low cap alts.

I was WAITING for today, for something FAR worse than today, for the mythical 1500-1800 everyone keeps talking about, the pools and pools of blood flowing like a river through the streets, yet I'm already freaking the f*ck out. It turns out my hands are not strong. Not even a little. They're like little baby hands that shake like leaves at the first sight of a daily close below 2200.

BUT, I should continue to hodl at this point right?

I have patience, I'll hold for years, that's not a problem, but my imagination has me thinking that the cryptobubble just burst and we'll never see prices like the past few months again. Just somebody PLEASE tell me this thought is stupid and completely without merit. That I'm not the only one hodling. To uninstall Blockfolio so that I'm not constantly grabbing my phone. That we will see 3k again by the end of the year. That it will all be OK in the end...

I'm also open to any suggestions you vets have on how you get through these times. Experience?

T.

If you have invested to viable coins, yes it is right to hodl. I am a long term trader / hodler too and I see gaining profit after a year or two, not after a day or a month.

I do technical and fundamental analysis on the coins I invest into. If you need tips, strategies and guidance in crypto trading, please find time reading the message I sent you. Thanks!

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
daideneg

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 05:33:56 PM

I'm sure there are a bunch of posts like this today and I'm sure you all are getting sick of hearing it. I am TRULY sorry. I'm usually VERY self sufficient, but I NEED reassurance today. I tried not to post this, but I couldn't help myself.

Been trading for around a year (crypto anyway, some pennies/forex for a few years back in college), wasn't until past few months that I started seeing REAL profit (like most I imagine...). I lost lots by panicking on those red days back in June. It turns out I don't handle this sort of pressure well. Not well at all...

Knowing this, I was going to move into fiat a few weeks back in preparation for the scaling issue FUD and corresponding dump, but I decided that I had the intestinal fortitude to keep a portion of my portfolio in small cap coins, dumps be damned. At first it was 1/10th, then 1/4, and by the end of June I was gobbling up shitcoins like hungry hippos eat white marbles, constantly telling myself "bah, I can handle any losses knowing that they are only temporary". I have about 1/2 my portfolio in low cap alts.

I was WAITING for today, for something FAR worse than today, for the mythical 1500-1800 everyone keeps talking about, the pools and pools of blood flowing like a river through the streets, yet I'm already freaking the f*ck out. It turns out my hands are not strong. Not even a little. They're like little baby hands that shake like leaves at the first sight of a daily close below 2200.

I have patience, I'll hold for years, that's not a problem, but my imagination has me thinking that the cryptobubble just burst and we'll never see prices like the past few months again. Just somebody PLEASE tell me this thought is stupid and completely without merit. That I'm not the only one hodling. To uninstall Blockfolio so that I'm not constantly grabbing my phone. That we will see 3k again by the end of the year. That it will all be OK in the end...

I'm also open to any suggestions you vets have on how you get through these times. Experience?

T.

If you have invested to viable coins, yes it is right to hodl. I am a long term trader / hodler too and I see gaining profit after a year or two, not after a day or a month.

I do technical and fundamental analysis on the coins I invest into. If you need tips, strategies and guidance in crypto trading, please find time reading the message I sent you. Thanks!

melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:58:33 PM

Panic sellers are not only amateurs or low self esteem people, there are also professional traders that take role in panic sellings of coins. Panicking is normal, but this (panic) should not cause a mistake.
This could be my first experience here for what happen right now in crypto we cant avoid panicking like now and yes some of traders will panic because for what was happening now but hope it would be ok soon.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:44:48 PM

This could be my first experience here for what happen right now in crypto we cant avoid panicking like now and yes some of traders will panic because for what was happening now but hope it would be ok soon.

I really don't know as I'm still learning but I hope that one day I won't be panicking as what others are now. I will try not to panic, LOL, but its really hard to control your emotions once you are seeing a potential lost of your money by the minute.

Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:42:00 PM

T.
All traders i think feel that too they panicking if they saw their holding coins drop.  But very important things to avoid that i think you can hold your coins and set it to your like price then wait until that price reach.
After you set it up don't log in to your account so that you didn't see your coins are dropping.
Very important are, you have positive thoughts and patient to wait that your coins goes up again.
bitcointarget

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:20:02 PM

T.
All traders i think feel that too they panicking if they saw their holding coins drop.  But very important things to avoid that i think you can hold your coins and set it to your like price then wait until that price reach.
After you set it up don't log in to your account so that you didn't see your coins are dropping.
Very important are, you have positive thoughts and patient to wait that your coins goes up again.

When we get into loss, it's really hard to forget about our open trades and not sign into the Exchange account. We're not that patient. And that's the main problem why we always panic.

We alyways need somebody to calm us down.
Zenithar

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:36:15 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 02:57:04 AM by Zenithar

It depends.  If you experience it enough times, you would eventually get desensitized to it and sort of adapt.  I remember losing $10k in a day, which was obviously a terrible feeling to have.  Nowadays if I lose some money, I have some disappointment in myself, but try to just not make the same mistake going forward.  And that approach has shown to improve in performance and returns over time.
that is right experience is too much important in every field. of life.  and if we have some experience in trading or gambling the percentage of making money is too much high, because only experienced people can give good performance. for example i have good experience in trading and therefore i am making good money form trading altcoin. my friend is playing gambling for long time and now he is really making money from gambling
CloudStrife

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:54:23 PM

If you had most of your holdings on safe ground, you would not be panicking. You have to decide what is best for yourself, but if I were you I would start liquidating my altcoins as early as possible. Bitcoin not only is safer, but could even cover your losses, especially now that segwit is almost guaranteed.
SomethingMAD

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:14:19 PM

If you had most of your holdings on safe ground, you would not be panicking. You have to decide what is best for yourself, but if I were you I would start liquidating my altcoins as early as possible. Bitcoin not only is safer, but could even cover your losses, especially now that segwit is almost guaranteed.
I agree with you, more secure if temporarily stored in real money. Store it in BANK.
Before the 1st of August BTC will slide, it's time to buy Bitcoin.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:34:16 AM

It will be fine. We just need to calm down, and not panic, because panic will only bring some problems for you. Well, look, right now the price is back up, and I'm sure there has been a lot of panic when bitcoin prices dropped in the previous day.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:30:03 AM

We don't need to panic because I believe to the credibility and potential of bitcoin. I have no doubt that bitcoin price were increase up. I hope that bitcoin price was continues raising up.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:30:21 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 04:07:17 PM by naidray

Yes, rather the prices have already started increasing with great pace. It’s normal to panic when prices are continuously dumping but that does not mean one should give up on coins. That’s the real time to show loyalty to bitcoins and keep believing in them.

To get good control over emotions, a healthy discussion with old investors is great. It will really help in managing negative thoughts.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:52:36 PM

If you want the truth here it's coming. We observed a great pump times and this happened for almost last 2 months. But it ended for a while. There must a serious correction and it came up now. Moreover, bitcoin fork rumors made the things even worse.

The market will take a rest. If you're a long term investor, I think there is nothing to fear. It should be allright again. If not in 2017, it will be okay in 2018. But it will, for sure.

Agreed, you are correct. If each bitcoin believers have a strong belief in bitcoin no matter how the price value drop, we the holders of bitcoin we shouldn't panic instead we must be at ease most of the time because it will come or return the original or more for sure after a couple of days or weeks for sure. Just be patience and control your emotion as well.
planfox

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:41:05 PM

If you want the truth here it's coming. We observed a great pump times and this happened for almost last 2 months. But it ended for a while. There must a serious correction and it came up now. Moreover, bitcoin fork rumors made the things even worse.

The market will take a rest. If you're a long term investor, I think there is nothing to fear. It should be allright again. If not in 2017, it will be okay in 2018. But it will, for sure.

Agreed, you are correct. If each bitcoin believers have a strong belief in bitcoin no matter how the price value drop, we the holders of bitcoin we shouldn't panic instead we must be at ease most of the time because it will come or return the original or more for sure after a couple of days or weeks for sure. Just be patience and control your emotion as well.

Panic is the main enemy of the crypto currency. If each of us starts to panic, then we will get a very difficult situation in the market and a big price drop. Therefore, you just need to wait and believe that the situation with bitcoin will be solved in the most pleasant way
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:23:11 AM

Panic is the main enemy of the crypto currency. If each of us starts to panic, then we will get a very difficult situation in the market and a big price drop. Therefore, you just need to wait and believe that the situation with bitcoin will be solved in the most pleasant way

Well looking at how btc is faring right now, i'd say panicking a week ago would've been a big miatake that amyone can make in crypto. As we can see, btc has recovered pretty well and pretty fast. The setback for a few daysnonly served as traders' opportunity to earn more.by buying at a way lower price. This has happened before so for those new to btc, this should serve as a good lesson for the future

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
fanbeila

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:00:14 PM

Just relax.Bitcoin is an ever increasing coin and most of people know it very well especially big whales.What makes the difference is that big whales try to create FUD and make newbies panic and make them sell their bitcoins.Thats what we saw previously during BU issues,the price fall in bitcoin following its speedy recovery.Such FUDs would still continue and what you have to do is just ignore it and hold your bitcoins firmly.Thats the way to earn more profits.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: