Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:04:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling iPod touch 4th generation  (Read 481 times)
tkbx (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 07:16:22 PM

I'd like to sell my 4th generation iPod touch. There are a few problems:

- Broken power buton. Inconvenient, but it doesn't make it impossible to use. You can still turn the screen on and off and shut it down with AssistaveTouch, and turn it on by plugging it in. There are also better ways to do this if you jailbreak (buttons on home screen, gestures, other buttons, etc).
- Home button can "not notice" a press every now and then, but it still works well nine times out of ten.
- One large scratch or small crack (I can't determine which it is) on the front. Barely noticable, but might not be OCD-friendly.
- Power cord very frayed, but still works fine (you can buy replacements from 3rd parties for less than $5)

This would be good if you need a cheap device for development, listening to music, or really any other purpose. I wouldn't necessarilly recommend this for day-to-day usage, but I've been using it normally for over a month with the broken power button and haven't really been bothered by it.

If you're interested, PM me an offer. If you'd like, I can pre-jailbreak it for you and include tweaks to make it easier to use without the power button.

It is on iOS 6.1. You can either leave it at this version, or upgrade to the newest version (not recommended at the moment if you'd like to jailbreak).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: