Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any BTC base currency exchanges offering DEMO accounts?  (Read 346 times)
nadiawicket (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:52:25 AM

Need a demo account for a crypto base account currency exchange so I can fine tune my API skills without " just throw 25 dollars its not going to kill you" stupidity.

No exchanges offer demo accounts? WTH
"just throw 10 dollars away " or "get a faucet" type BS only?

Also noticed all crypto exchanges' support that I have been serially contacting for info about minimums etc really blows. They wont answer emails and they dont offer live chat under the cover of "we aint big enough" apparently.

No crypto demo accounts to fine tune API skills ??

PS . Please no status quo paladins defending their mediocrity like robots after this post k thx
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:00:43 AM

I don't think there is an exchange website offering such demo accounts. This is all because now itself we have got the chance of generating free account with trusted exchanges. Wherever you make an account users were supposed to make an deposit and start participating into trade activities.
nadiawicket (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:03:09 AM

HitBTC claims they offer demo. Their link for TRY DEMO after registration in their official site is pretty dead/ just a redirect to normal page. Wont answer emails.

Cryptopia offers no demo, look like the best as they offer 500 satoshi betting which is what Im after, however cant use their site because Im just off MT4 into crypto and Im not just going to throw away 10 usd or mine some weird digital currency for a month because they dont offer demo cause "its a new thing " and they or anyone else it seems " therefore they cant offer demo".

BlinkTrade wont answer emails and they also claim a test site for demo. Can't find that elusive demo cash like its some holy grail from the devil

Could continue forever ive tried a lot more, no demo like its illegal or someone is going to shoot them if they offer quality demo accounts

Thanks for your help in advanced.

Getting into crypto API trading without a Demo account? How'd you people do it? There's gotta be one out there I just haven't found.
nadiawicket (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:12:02 AM

I don't think there is an exchange website offering such demo accounts. " This is all because now itself we have got the chance of generating free account with trusted exchanges. Wherever you make an account users were supposed to make an deposit and start participating into trade activities.

"This is all because now itself we have got the chance of generating free account with trusted exchanges. "
Can you please explain what you mean? I didn't understand what you are trying to say here.

So you are saying there's no crypto demo accounts because we can generate free accounts with "trusted exchanges" ?
Im not understanding how this makes any sense at all.

"Wherever you make an account users were supposed to make an deposit and start participating into trade activities."
Maybe when you create a Live account, however I'm not concerned with those in this thread right now because I'm after fine tuning my crypto trading API skills to perfection before throwing money into this.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:28:48 AM

Most exchange sites do not offer demo, so I give you a good alternative to this, although it may take effort (which is after all required in trading). Smiley

For example if you want to invest in a coin, just record down how much coins you want to buy and the amount you bought it with and keep track of your 'made-up' portfolio. Not the most efficient way in doing so, but you can see how much you have 'gained/lost' after some time, so this gives you a quick reference on how well you are doing.

Just pen down the price on a piece of paper in which you feel like its a good time to buy, and track that coin's price. Smiley

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: