Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] SPECTIV: Product Video Bounty Contest  (Read 2930 times)
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:01:49 PM

can i join ?
i want used this my video https://youtu.be/eBB97yFQXYc

Your video is very good ,,My attention is on the moving eye symbol,, hope you win in this contest..
SpectivVR (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 09:25:16 AM

There is still 3 days left to join the contest! For now, watch this interview where we discuss our vision for the future of VR and Spectiv

https://youtu.be/gFtHAbZX8l8

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
iqbal26

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:07:03 PM

Sory late dev
This is my video https://youtu.be/msjdlBDUKr8
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 06:52:05 AM

Who won the contest ??
The deadline of 18th July is already over. Please announce the winner Smiley

SpectivVR (OP)

Activity: 364

Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 08:53:46 AM

We would like to start off by thanking everyone who participated in the Spectiv Video Contest. We appreciate all submissions, but we have chosen one winner who we would like to work with to finalize our Spectiv promotion video. With that said, our winner is: apoorvlathey.

We will be reaching out to the winner to discuss further details. Again, thank you to everyone!

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 10:15:28 AM

We would like to start off by thanking everyone who participated in the Spectiv Video Contest. We appreciate all submissions, but we have chosen one winner who we would like to work with to finalize our Spectiv promotion video. With that said, our winner is: apoorvlathey.

We will be reaching out to the winner to discuss further details. Again, thank you to everyone!
Thank you for choosing me as the winner.
Replied to your PM. May this crowdsale be a great success !

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:41:47 PM

Gratz! Let us know when the final vid will be finished.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:06:49 PM

Good Job Brother!
lhgirl

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:23:49 PM

Good Job Brother!

Where to find new bounties? And what does it mean to win? Is it possible to take video and do not get anything?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: