Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 11:24:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrop-pepe.art  (Read 1699 times)
Premgen (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:56:33 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2023, 05:09:30 AM by Premgen

About Airdrop Pepe
What is the project about?

Airdrop Pepe (AIRPEPE) is a community-owned meme token which airdrops its half supply to the community. It comes with renounced ownership, burned LP tokens, no reserved team supply and no taxes.

What makes your project unique?

With half the supply airdropped to our community, the contract ownership renounced and 100% of the LP burned we're a truly community-owned meme token.

History of your project.

We're a new project which just stealth & fair launched. Our team, however, is very experienced with DeFi and is aiming to build something big.

What’s next for your project?

The next step on our roadmap is our airdrop where we give away 50% of the total supply.

What can your token be used for?

We're planning to launch several DEX tools in the near future, including an own swap and staking options.

CLAIM Airdrop
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:13:05 AM

I haven't played Overwatch as of late, but are these boxes legitimate? If so, how are you getting them? I don't want my account getting banned for not following their terms of service or something like that.

EDIT: Nevermind, this promotion seems to be legit. It is detailed at https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20853473. What I am not sure about is if it is allowed to use the promotion if the Twitch Prime account used to obtain the code does not belong to the same person as the Blizzard account that it is being redeemed at. After all, there *is* a one code limit per account. Could you shine any light on this?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 6042

Meh.

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:15:48 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 04:34:28 AM by Hhampuz

I haven't played Overwatch as of late, but are these boxes legitimate? If so, how are you getting them? I don't want my account getting banned for not following their terms of service or something like that.
I have the same concerns as this fellow. I don't expect you to go in to detail on how you get them but just a short version and some reinsurances would be nice and probably attract more buyers.

If you could do that you have a customer in me st least.

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:35:58 AM

EDIT: Nevermind, this promotion seems to be legit. It is detailed at https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20853473. What I am not sure about is if it is allowed to use the promotion if the Twitch Prime account used to obtain the code does not belong to the same person as the Blizzard account that it is being redeemed at. After all, there *is* a one code limit per account. Could you shine any light on this?
I can sell this to you for $1. Basically, prime members get this as a free loot for being in Twitch Prime. PM me if you want it and I will send you the code!

Thanks for the explanation of the origins of this but please, no need to be a total douche and hijack op's thread to sell the same product. Make your own sales thread please.

Premgen (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:54:18 AM

I have the same concerns as this fellow. I don't expect you to go in to detail on how you get them but just a short version and some reinsurances would be nice and probably attract more buyers.

Yes these codes are legit. They are obtained via twitch prime promotions.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:51:04 AM

Yes these codes are legit. They are obtained via twitch prime promotions.

I'm sure you can understand my skepticism considering your previous affairs and the red trust you are carrying. I need to be cautious that's all. Are there any risks involved with this considering you have so many of them.

Premgen (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:57:34 PM

I'm sure you can understand my skepticism considering your previous affairs and the red trust you are carrying. I need to be cautious that's all. Are there any risks involved with this considering you have so many of them.

Completely irrelevant if you read my reds it not because of scamming. Its because I was selling msdn> People still do it here.

None the less here is proof its from prime. Also what risk? Its only $1 and only can be used once per account.

https://i.imgur.com/o5BYxF2.png
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:42:21 PM

Completely irrelevant if you read my reds it not because of scamming. Its because I was selling msdn> People still do it here.

None the less here is proof its from prime. Also what risk? Its only $1 and only can be used once per account.

Read something about scamming on your trust but either way that's not really relevant.

The risk I am talking of is not of a monetary value. I'm not concerned about $1 but I am however concerned about my Battle.net account getting ban for using a malicious code or whatever. If you've gained these in a illegal or unjust matter it could end up with me getting a warning or a ban from blizzard.

Premgen (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:14:32 PM

Read something about scamming on your trust but either way that's not really relevant.

The risk I am talking of is not of a monetary value. I'm not concerned about $1 but I am however concerned about my Battle.net account getting ban for using a malicious code or whatever. If you've gained these in a illegal or unjust matter it could end up with me getting a warning or a ban from blizzard.

There is no scam against me its just 2 things, I did a msdn service selling keys which was looked down on. And I also did a amzon refund service thats all.

As for your account there is no ban. You are using a code from twithc.tv. Its a PROMOTION
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: