Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Integrated graphic?  (Read 301 times)
cerad (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:58:18 AM

Hello,

Is there a way to use integrated graphic card on mobo instead using DVI-D from actual graphic card while mining?
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:56:46 AM

Uh wrong section..........................

Sure,but it won't have enough hash power to be worth it & could actually damage it by overheating.The cooling solutions on those onboard graphics are crap  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
NiHaoMike

Activity: 236
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 07:16:39 AM

I think he's asking about using the onboard graphics while dedicating the PCIe GPU(s) to mining GPU coins. Which is possible, but onboard graphics is so far behind even cheap GPUs that you wouldn't want to do it for anything other than a dedicated mining PC.

I use cryptocurrency and solar power to help my best friend Naomi Wu... And I'm proud of it!
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:51:37 AM

Dont understand your question.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:59:16 AM

Hello,

Is there a way to use integrated graphic card on mobo instead using DVI-D from actual graphic card while mining?

Yes, however if is intel IGPU then you need to set your cards with their actual drivers video display on them then after you set up you turn off and switch to your intel igpu driver video display, if you are using igpu from amd and your gpus are from amd then no need to do anything, the driver matches both gpus.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: