Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊Blood on the street  (Read 2812 times)
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:29:03 AM

yeah ugly, once it stabilizes for a while i think i'm gonna stock up a little more on the ones i think have good chances when bounce back and then just wait for however long it takes

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Alttrader203 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:40:24 AM

I wish i had cash to buy in now.
My cash is already in coins.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:02:28 PM

Guys, I am officially loss making as of now. This is going deep. Anyone else lost big amounts? (It is relative to your own total wealth/income)
You are not alone mate even I do seeing my portfolio are all in reds which it really hurts me a lot when i do anytime i see it. Sometimes things comes to my mind that i will sell already to cut loss but i would rather choose up on holding till the end and i do really love to gamble things thats why im still hodl as of now. I know its not an easy thing but we should really avoid on selling on loss. Better to wait even more since dump doesnt happen on forever.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Alttrader203 (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:30:26 PM

Yeah. I was supposedly spread out. Btc/altcoins. All down the drain Sad

If i had more cash i would buy now. I just dont have the cash:(
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:22:54 PM

If your getting panic then you should be a short term investor and your really dint make a point  you made loss or your in loss . For long time investor it may recover soon or later.
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:49:50 PM

I have seen my Eth drop from $410 to $175 today. I own 70. You can calculate how much I saw my portfolio drop. Also ICN, waves, Antshares, Melon and a lot of them. My portfolio dropped more than 20k and currently sits around 17k. Angry
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:51:10 PM

Guys, I am officially loss making as of now. This is going deep. Anyone else lost big amounts? (It is relative to your own total wealth/income)

Not only you, there are a lot of people who are suffering the same situation, they are losing their entire money when most of the money goes down, even, a few dollars become worthless, so bad.
harveydent000

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:10:56 PM

My portfolio dropped from 3500€ to 2000€..almost every altcoin in red because i bought in in june...but i wanted to hold for 4-5 years so i didnt sell anything and i will hold.
Somehow i hope it will drop much more, i wanted to invest some more next year. Monthly salary from my job: about 2500€ after taxes - So yeah it hurts a little bit.
vighter

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:52:07 PM

cash out at a point which you can live with, and join the next hype in 1-2 month.

or go short ETH and make big money
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:10:28 PM

Guys, it's OK.

My portfolio dropped from $27,000 (peak) to $17,557 as of right now.

You don't lose ANYTHING until you sell. You don't take a loss until you sell. Until then, it is just a hypothetical "loss" on paper. You haven't lost anything yet, you lost a couple of made up numbers on paper. They will come back when the market starts to rise and the bull power kicks in. No worries, stay strong & hodl to your best coins and do whatever you need to to stay comfortable.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
Kenny001

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:13:02 PM

Guys, it's OK.

My portfolio dropped from $27,000 (peak) to $17,557 as of right now.

You don't lose ANYTHING until you sell. You don't take a loss until you sell. Until then, it is just a hypothetical "loss" on paper. You haven't lost anything yet, you lost a couple of made up numbers on paper. They will come back when the market starts to rise and the bull power kicks in. No worries, stay strong & hodl to your best coins and do whatever you need to to stay comfortable.

Exactly
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:37:09 PM

to much emotions.
If you were in it for quik profits, you should of sold everything, if you're a long term holder, you shouldn't even worry about this, go on with your life and once in a while check prices, dont worry about that shit to much.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:38:56 PM

This correction should be over around Aug 1 once the FUD around bitcoin is out of the way.
Just staying put and holding until then.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:47:12 PM

The rise was very rapid. A very rapid decline now. Hopefully will settle soon.

BitcoinerXX

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:47:48 PM

The rise was very rapid. A very rapid decline now. Hopefully will settle soon.

alt coins are worthless, they are pure speculation. to keep dreaming about a return to ridiculous highs is insanity. but then again, the alt coiners tears will fuel the next bitcoin bullrun.

dream on suckers!  Cheesy Grin Wink
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:11:07 PM

to much emotions.
If you were in it for quik profits, you should of sold everything, if you're a long term holder, you shouldn't even worry about this, go on with your life and once in a while check prices, dont worry about that shit to much.

Good advice. It's easy to get emotional, and the worst thing anyone can do is panic-sell. For long-term holders, don't worry, everything will turn green again. If you have the nerve and the ability, you can sell and re-buy lower; if you don't want to risk it, then just hold instead.

There is better to come, but always remember - the higher the prices go, the more the drops can hurt. If you had 10k and it's dropped to 5k... then if the next bull takes you to 100k, a similar % bear means a drop to 50k. The higher the ride, the stronger the grip required.
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:49:12 PM

to much emotions.

Good advice. It's easy to get emotional, and the worst thing anyone can do is panic-sell. For long-term holders, don't worry, everything will turn green again. If you have the nerve and the ability, you can sell and re-buy lower; if you don't want to risk it, then just hold instead.

There is better to come, but always remember - the higher the prices go, the more the drops can hurt. If you had 10k and it's dropped to 5k... then if the next bull takes you to 100k, a similar % bear means a drop to 50k. The higher the ride, the stronger the grip required.

But everyone is expecting a big decline in August.

How can we know if this is just the start of a bigger fall?
talkingdreams

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:58:24 PM

Yes especially the ICO coins (SONM, Bancor and Status) are taking a hard hit right now in my portfolio. Guess there is nothing else to do then wait till this fiasco is over.
ikiaozora

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:58:34 PM

just patience, still hold, everything will be fine. Long term is good choice  
Apollo777

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:08:01 PM

You can either hold through the rough times OR cash out to live and fight another day. Market Capitulation could happen.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬  Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  ▬▬▬▬
  Slack      Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      Bitcointalk      Medium      Reddit 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: