Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BANKEX | Proof-of-Asset Protocol  (Read 128907 times)
vandanman1

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 04:25:04 PM

Team abandoned the project.
They offered swap to new scam that has nothing like whitepaper. They don't offer swap ratio, wallet where swapping would be done not works properly.
We will write to SEC about Igor Khmel - he is thief.

Look at the new wallet of the tojent where the swap would be done, people done it so quickly and non professional, even English words are not correct.
That is the total scam

There is no scam involved, the updated Bankex whitepaper will be released after the swap! And of course the details of the swap will be shared here in due course so please stay tuned!

If you're having issues with the wallet, please get in touch with their support! You can reach then out through email or Telegram as per their page

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tixon3000

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 04:45:50 PM

Guys from Bankex Amazix stop writing that lies
You lied all the way bankex project, why did not you make whitepaper for bankex and staking for bankex token as you promised many times?
You really scam team #1
obsbtc

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 07:19:56 PM

Guys from Bankex Amazix stop writing that lies
You lied all the way bankex project, why did not you make whitepaper for bankex and staking for bankex token as you promised many times?
You really scam team #1

We do not lie to our communities. So please stop spreading misinformation.

In what concerns the Whitepaper, it is expected to be released after the swap. Staking functionality has no date as of now, so be sure to stay tuned

tixon3000

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 05:45:12 AM

Bankex team and Co raised 1 usd per token selling it on ICO and got 70 mln USD.
After that Bankex team did not realize any of its whitepaper plans, but was just selling it's tokens dumping the price.
During last half a year bankex team promised to the community new whitepaper and staking system, that was not done.
Now you offer swap to a new scam token that has no market cap, the swap ratio 1 to 2.5 but the total amount of new token is 2500 times more.
Actually you stolen money from investors and continue doing it, offering swap to scam token that has no whitepaper no market cap.
I support Chinese community that ask Okex to freeze bankex team accounts and prepare documents for American SEC.
Igor Khmel is thief and Amazix team are liars.
That's are the facts.
chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 07:36:51 AM

Bankex team and Co raised 1 usd per token selling it on ICO and got 70 mln USD.
After that Bankex team did not realize any of its whitepaper plans, but was just selling it's tokens dumping the price.
During last half a year bankex team promised to the community new whitepaper and staking system, that was not done.
Now you offer swap to a new scam token that has no market cap, the swap ratio 1 to 2.5 but the total amount of new token is 2500 times more.
Actually you stolen money from investors and continue doing it, offering swap to scam token that has no whitepaper no market cap.
I support Chinese community that ask Okex to freeze bankex team accounts and prepare documents for American SEC.
Igor Khmel is thief and Amazix team are liars.
That's are the facts.

Price decline was due to the fact that the TGE happened at the peak of the bitcoin price and then it was impossible to hold the BKX price market.
The new Whitepaper will be published after the Swap procedure.
TNC is one of the most active crypto group head quartered in Dubai. They are focusing on rebooting the crypto market with two major concept in their mind: massive user based e-commerce platform and gathered blockchain engineers around the world to develop next generation market. 350 employees, strong presence and connections with big corporations and banks in Dubai, Korea, USA, India, Norway and Japan.

All company products continue to operate as usual. The team will continue to focus on financial technology and the creation of a messenger-based neo-bank. Partnering with a strong TNC group will help achieve this goal.
Holders will get a new token with good liquidity and a strong team. This is a very good time to launch TNC token as the market capitalization is very low.

Read more: First M&A Deal In Crypto Is Designed By TNC Group And BANKEX https://bit.ly/2WyeYlL

M&A Deal: CEO’s Letter https://bit.ly/2Uc6Aaa
Muro

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2020, 05:46:57 PM

Can you explain to the BKX community what will happen to the Bankex coins?
vandanman1

Activity: 376

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 06:55:24 PM

Can you explain to the BKX community what will happen to the Bankex coins?

BKX is being swapped to TNC. You will find more details in this post here: https://blog.bankex.org/m-a-deal-ceos-letter-beca89ba8358
Muro

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2020, 04:29:24 AM

All cryptocurrency companies when there is a change of brand or mergers facilitate operations, you have to give more options, not only Aladdin pro, in my case alddin pro does not work, normal Aladdin if it works correctly. Also logical is that BKX currencies will be exchanged in HitBtc as many projects do. I particularly like wallets on my computer, very few options do you give investors, a large part very upset ...
Boqueron

Activity: 658
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 06:49:37 AM

All cryptocurrency companies when there is a change of brand or mergers facilitate operations, you have to give more options, not only Aladdin pro, in my case alddin pro does not work, normal Aladdin if it works correctly. Also logical is that BKX currencies will be exchanged in HitBtc as many projects do. I particularly like wallets on my computer, very few options do you give investors, a large part very upset ...
We appreciate your feedback. For users having issues with Aladdin Wallet, they're encouraged to reach out to support@aladdinmc.com for assistance
obsbtc

Activity: 1330

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 06:04:11 PM

Did you prepare for this month's swap? No? No worries, as you are still in time for next month!

Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 09:12:00 AM

BANKEX CEO Igor Khmel meets Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao

It was great to finally meet the CEO of Binance Changpeng Zhao at the Consensus conference in Singapore! We're driving blockchain technology forward together!

When I saw Bankex CEO meets with CEO of Binance changpeng Zhao That time I invested a lot of my money in this coin. but still this coin not yet listed at binance  Angry Angry Angry nowadays bankex coin getting delisted and Hitbtc delist bankex a few month/day ago. My investment now worth of $300 but my investment was almost $3000 in this project. day by day I am losing hope in this project. When there will be new exchange ? we need more liquidity and bittrex volume is very poor
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 11:52:12 AM

Glad to see this project still alive and having progress. They are having a value at the ETH network at least you can see it there at ETH, unlike other projects that are not even showing cents in value yet, this one keeps evolving.
yes I admit that the Bankex project is still working and developing at this time and has a value in the ETH network, besides the bad side of the Bankex project is, the value of the Bankex token price is very low compared to the results of the highest achievements before it has been achieved, I see the team found it difficult to raise the Bankex token back to its original
That's given that the price will drop because the market suffer from a long correction or bear market.
However, the fact that the team are still working, that's good enough, they did not give up just like other projects that were left by the team and disappear with the money they raise.
yes indeed it is one of the strengths of the team, to continue to develop the project they are running and is still running as a whole. in their work making money, it's best to benefit it for the needs of the Bankex project so that the community continues to support the Bankex project here, I hope the team will do even more max in their work in the development of the Bankex project
The team also has to find a way to get listed in other exchanges.
As per https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bankex/markets/, its volume is very low now, therefore, we can't avoid people to thinking that this project might fail.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Canaricolor

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 04:52:37 AM

Dear Holders,

Already more than half of the users have prepared their tokens for the SWAP.

Please create your wallet for the swap. To download the wallet from the App Store, Google Play or the APK install file, go to: https://aladdinmc.com/

Installation instructions: https://blog.bankex.org/aladdin-pro-manual-e04536df9da1

To make this Swap quick and easy, be sure to fill out the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1awlnuJVMixTs2ykVxvGw7cXD_Hk2a4zpzVwg86ZF6XA
Rrita

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 10:07:32 AM

bittrext stop BKX trading,Just now tried to view the volume but website say: BTC-BKX is currently offline.
Market Offline - Maintenance.
I think for the swap they just stop BKX trading. So its not possible to buy bkx now so we need to wait for new exchange listing or Bittrex open

chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 12:18:47 PM

bittrext stop BKX trading,Just now tried to view the volume but website say: BTC-BKX is currently offline.
I think for the swap they just stop BKX trading. So its not possible to buy bkx now so we need to wait for new exchange listing or Bittrex open

Yes, BKX token will be swapped to TNC and is not traded in most exchanges for the same reason. The swap will be done out of exchanges — at Aladdin Pro Wallet. TNC coin will be listed on exchanges on April 30th. Read more here: https://blog.bankex.org/m-a-deal-ceos-letter-beca89ba8358
Rrita

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 12:53:32 PM

Yes, BKX token will be swapped to TNC and is not traded in most exchanges for the same reason. The swap will be done out of exchanges — at Aladdin Pro Wallet. TNC coin will be listed on exchanges on April 30th. Read more here: https://blog.bankex.org/m-a-deal-ceos-letter-beca89ba8358
Thank you for your kind information. I am looking for more details about TNC coin. but where I have to ask about this question? can you tell me what is the total supply of TNC coin? I asked it at bankex group but they didn't said me any answer, Still i have some bkx at my wallet and Will swap soon but I need to know about the total supply ?
michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 06:05:28 PM

Thank you for your kind information. I am looking for more details about TNC coin. but where I have to ask about this question? can you tell me what is the total supply of TNC coin? I asked it at bankex group but they didn't said me any answer, Still i have some bkx at my wallet and Will swap soon but I need to know about the total supply ?

Probably best to ask TNC!
Rrita

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:53:27 AM

But how? They don't have any telegram chat group, I found a telegram announcement group only. also tried to contact at there twitter but no response yet. I think they don't care about there customers. without waiting there is nothing to do
heelanwa

Activity: 331

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 12:38:48 PM

But how? They don't have any telegram chat group, I found a telegram announcement group only. also tried to contact at there twitter but no response yet. I think they don't care about there customers. without waiting there is nothing to do

Have you tried emailing them? support@tncitgroup.com mna@tncitgroup.com
elementaryOS

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 01:59:22 PM

April 30th? That's one more week but I guess I could wait for a bit more since Bittrex has stop BKX trading. Does TNC coin have an ANN thread on bitcointalk yet?
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 »
  Print  

Jump to: