Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: †Twitter Re-Auditing Service for 0.001 BTC†  (Read 463 times)
jekjekman (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:37:24 AM

I offfer a service about Twitter re-auditing for some twitter users that already audited their twitter accounts and can't audit it again.
I can only do this service once a day in your account.

0.001BTC = 1 re-audit

Kindly shoot me a pm for fast transaction.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:11:11 PM

Some one offering it totally free. take a lool here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2013863.0 also your rate are also so high. i have no Paypal account.if have, i will offer this service freely. First try to decrease the rate, than you may find some customer .

Cheesy
Otherr user is doing this for free, so he have to decrese this rate really drastic Cheesy probably even 100% to attract people.. Cheesy Cheesy
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:43:59 PM

LOL. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=417655 this hero account is providing this service for free and everything people need to do is

follow his twitter. Let's see if he really does it or not. If he just wanna increase his follower without paying anything so I think I will use your service Wink
TanClan98

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:00:30 AM

May I ask what is this re auditing?
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:10:41 AM

It is a service offered by TwitterAudit.com to determine whether your followers are real or fake.
But being free user you could use this service only once. To re-audit account you need to be Premium member. So people offering their premium accounts to re-audit your Twitter account.
jekjekman (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:58:23 AM

It is a service offered by TwitterAudit.com to determine whether your followers are real or fake.
But being free user you could use this service only once. To re-audit account you need to be Premium member. So people offering their premium accounts to re-audit your Twitter account.

This is very right, webtricks. For those who want to re-audit their twitter account I will do the service for you. Just send me a pm or post here your details.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:39:21 PM

This is very right, webtricks. For those who want to re-audit their twitter account I will do the service for you. Just send me a pm or post here your details.

Hi I want to avail your service. Please pm me!
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:29:23 PM

Sorry for stepping in but I think you miss some information. You can re-audit your twitter account for free but it won't happen instantly. You have to wait for your first audit to expire but I don't know the exact span. I just did my 2nd re-audit now (or 3rd audit) and I did it for free. my last re-audit was maybe two months ago.

To jekjekman, this service is good for those who badly needed a re-audit. May you not offer this for free but I think the price is too much.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
jekjekman (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:07:42 PM

Sorry for stepping in but I think you miss some information. You can re-audit your twitter account for free but it won't happen instantly. You have to wait for your first audit to expire but I don't know the exact span. I just did my 2nd re-audit now (or 3rd audit) and I did it for free. my last re-audit was maybe two months ago.

To jekjekman, this service is good for those who badly needed a re-audit. May you not offer this for free but I think the price is too much.

Signature campaign post gainer. If you think the price is too much then that is not my problem anymore then avail the PRO membership from twitter audit if it is more cheaper with your own understanding.
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:36:36 PM

I want to block fake follower. can you do this?
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:27:59 PM

I want to block fake follower. can you do this?

Well, this is the question.
What's the meaning of paid twitter reaudit if we still have fake followers there.
Do your pro membership can do this block fake followers service too?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: