Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:34:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help from a professional CPU/GPU Miner, please  (Read 444 times)
bitcoinbabu (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:58:13 AM

Hi folks,

ive been dying hard to mine for last 3 mnths but i get lot of errors

im trying to mine zec, decred, or any other alt coins but im getting error everytime

I kindly beg any professional experienced miner who is mining with cpu/gpu to kindly give me advice

my skype is indiatrainings

im even ready to pay but i need proper guidance and help!!!
PLEASE
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lanciaominer

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:12:10 AM

nobody is able to help without more info like
model of cards, motherboards, and even software being used...  Roll Eyes
Ambros

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:34:03 PM

Hi folks,

ive been dying hard to mine for last 3 mnths but i get lot of errors

im trying to mine zec, decred, or any other alt coins but im getting error everytime

I kindly beg any professional experienced miner who is mining with cpu/gpu to kindly give me advice

my skype is indiatrainings

im even ready to pay but i need proper guidance and help!!!
PLEASE

You have an account with bad trust, you provided no informations so I do not understand how you think that someone will be able to help you.

If you wanna have some chance, please provide all the informations that you have in the topic.
bitcoinbabu (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:23:40 AM

if i know that why would i ask .

i want to know exactly wat cards to use, motherboards and wat setup i need to do inorder to make decent money daily

im ready to invest around 1000$ provided if im confident it makes stable revenues fr atleast 1-2 yrs.. plz help me sir...i need ur help with setup
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:40:56 AM

You say youve been getting errors What errors? If uou are getting errors you must be using some hardware already, if so, what??

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
Ambros

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:19:01 AM

i want to know exactly wat cards to use, motherboards and wat setup i need to do inorder to make decent money daily

im ready to invest around 1000$ provided if im confident it makes stable revenues fr atleast 1-2 yrs.. plz help me sir...i need ur help with setup

PM someone because he has not answered your topic, after just a few hours after your post, is not polite.

Anyway, there are plenty of topics with details about people rigs, clone builds that are known to work well and you'll be fine.
All the information you are asking for is exactly in this section, probably even in the first page, if you are too lazy to read some topics, do not mine.
Embiei

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:38:29 AM

Confident to get stable revenues for at least 1-years in altcoin world?

xD

Even 2 months is unpredictable...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: