Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 12:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: selling vps windows or Linux |admin | ||1 GB||1 CPU||30 G SSD|| 5$ monthly|  (Read 16544 times)
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:29:37 AM

IS this $6 for 12 months? If so, i'm definitely interested at this price. WIll wait and see what the last vouch copy says to make sure it's legit though. How can we be guranteed the vps for 12 months? Also, can we pay to renew it after 12 months?
shms (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:24:32 PM

IS this $6 for 12 months? If so, i'm definitely interested at this price. WIll wait and see what the last vouch copy says to make sure it's legit though. How can we be guranteed the vps for 12 months? Also, can we pay to renew it after 12 months?
\yes it 12 month yes u can renew
shms (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:45:19 AM

have other system  now
shms (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:27:03 AM

What is the download speeds that can be obtained through the VPS? If I buy, I'd use for basically download pretty big files and uploading them. Is that do-able on these?
download speed as you see in the above pic
it
336 Mbs
mzhacker

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

"real legend never die"

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:35:45 PM

Sorry to say that the OP gve me vouch for one month but it shutdown after 1 week and no answer at all
shms (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:40:03 AM

Sorry to say that the OP gve me vouch for one month but it shutdown after 1 week and no answer at all
i didn't  give u vouch copy to get vouch after one month this realy not good so that's i have right to shut dawn it
thanks
mzhacker

"real legend never die"

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:59:19 AM

i didn't  give u vouch copy to get vouch after one month this realy not good so that's i have right to shut dawn it
thanks
if you look at the topic you told you give me vouch for one month and within 1 week you shutdown and because of that i never buy from newbie, last time again i scammed by a newbie a beggar for 3$.
shms (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:08:32 AM

thanks
if you look at the topic you told you give me vouch for one month and within 1 week you shutdown and because of that i never buy from newbie, last time again i scammed by a newbie a beggar for 3$.
it not my problem bro who scam you
all the story i no need get vouch form vps after 1 month
thanks
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:58:41 AM

That did not answer the question adequately, but can see from earlier posts that it's a monthly rate, 12 months is probably the entire lifespan of the vps.

thanks
That is quite understandable, op was expecting a vouch after few days of use, while you still have the rest of the month to continue testing his service but a vouch after 2 weeks would be fair to all parties,because vouching just after few days doesn't augur well for the interest of those who would buy the service based on the vouch.
head.arrow

Activity: 112

CareerXon - PRESALE ON 4TH NOV 50% BONUS

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 07:13:03 AM

do you have a website where we can order?

shms (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:05:40 PM

do you have a website where we can order?
i sent you my btc wallet please check your pm
techgeeks8

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:28:44 PM

so far i dont see a proper review. could someone post howz it working after 2 weeks of testing ?
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:29:10 PM

Purchased a vps from him yesterday, no response since..
Havent given me vps details yet..
Me too i'm still waiting for vps he said it will take a few hours and now it over two day. Huh

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
mzhacker

"real legend never die"

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:49:11 AM

That did not answer the question adequately, but can see from earlier posts that it's a monthly rate, 12 months is probably the entire lifespan of the vps.

thanks
That is quite understandable, op was expecting a vouch after few days of use, while you still have the rest of the month to continue testing his service but a vouch after 2 weeks would be fair to all parties,because vouching just after few days doesn't augur well for the interest of those who would buy the service based on the vouch.

you know nothing Jon Snow
shms (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:42:21 PM

Purchased a vps from him yesterday, no response since..
Havent given me vps details yet..
Me too i'm still waiting for vps he said it will take a few hours and now it over two day. Huh
check your pm please
shms (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:57:37 PM

UPDATE

Brought a 1 year plan ( hope so) . Seller was away for a few days, however gave me my details as soon as he was back.
Probably be buying again.
+Vouch for him!
thank you
chiphoi

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:40:21 AM

Another his topic was locked:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2012637

I purchased from this guy 2 days ago in this thread above and still have nothing from him. I think he's scammer if i have nothing for the next 24h.
shms (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:59:48 PM

Another his topic was locked:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2012637

I purchased from this guy 2 days ago in this thread above and still have nothing from him. I think he's scammer if i have nothing for the next 24h.

bro u sent me th payemnt form around 12 hr later
and i  told u vps take around 24 hr \ to ne ready so how u think im scammer
any way man u wil get your vps this 24 hr or u want refund im ready
fightingchacha

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

I sell .EDU Email and Digital Ocean Coupon $50...

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:01:43 AM

Can I got vouch copy two of them?

..I sell .EDU Email and Digital Ocean Coupon $50..
shms (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:33:07 AM

Can I got vouch copy two of them?
no sorry
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: