Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:47:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auroracoin International  (Read 5893 times)
adamastor (OP)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:15:42 AM

Auroracoins support from outside of iceland speeds up its adoption in Iceland
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:14:39 AM

oh really?

a dozen dirty hippies from South Africa are spear heading AUR's adoption in Iceland by distributing some coins on disgusting cardboard paper at the poor man's Burning Man?

fuck me.

what drugs did you take?

they seem to have fried your synapses good...

you sure are one delusional clingy fucker.

am sure you must be a faggot as well cause no sane woman would want such a psycho muppet like you in her life.

Roll Eyes
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:50:42 AM

oh really?

a dozen dirty hippies from South Africa are spear heading AUR's adoption in Iceland by distributing some coins on disgusting cardboard paper at the poor man's Burning Man?

fuck me.

what drugs did you take?

am sure you must be a faggot as well cause no sane woman would want such a psycho muppet like you in her life.

Roll Eyes

We took auroracoin to afrika burn as well look it up.

Why are you so bitter?

Why do you care so much are you heavily invested in auroracoin or something?
BitPotus

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:48:12 AM

oh really?

fuck me.

what drugs did you take?

Roll Eyes

Why are you so bitter?

it's rude to ask people about their investments.

didn't your parents teach you any manners?

Roll Eyes

What's you're interpreting as "bitterness" is actually genuine disgust and quite frankly some concern at your outlandish behaviour.

Am actually scared you are one of these nutters who will eventually snap and go postal.

adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:42:45 PM

oh really?

fuck me.

what drugs did you take?

Roll Eyes

Why are you so bitter?

it's rude to ask people about their investments.

didn't your parents teach you any manners?

Roll Eyes

What's you're interpreting as "bitterness" is actually genuine disgust and quite frankly some concern at your outlandish behaviour.

Am actually scared you are one of these nutters who will eventually snap and go postal.

Thanks for your concern but are you here to discuss auroracoin or your perception of me?
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:22:28 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:33:47 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

This thread is started by a community member and in no way reflects any official representation of Auroracoin.

Please be advised that only in the following thread official announcements are made by the Auroracoin dev team and it's foundation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467050.840

SCAM ALERT!

It has become blatantly clear to us that the op of this thread is trying to scam people out of their Auroracoins by imposing to be some sort of official entity. Please beware that this person is not trustworthy and has malicious intentions! Don NOT send any funds to any account posted in this thread. We, the official Auroracoin development team can't warn you enough!

Be safe! Ignore this thread!

Community > Devs
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:26:33 PM

Thanks for your concern but are you here to discuss auroracoin or your perception of me?

No one is here to discuss AUR in an international format because it's not the coin's goal.  Additionally, your intentions to subvert the foundation and the development team's goals and objectives by creating multiple useless Facebook pages and forum threads are obviously seen as what they truly are by the rest of the community- a pathetic attempt to pretend you hold some kind of authority in this project.  You are a false prophet trying to spread the word of AUR as his own perverted version of it.  You use buzzwords like "decentralized" and "open source" to spin this narrative that your foreign influence is the right direction for AUR, when in reality it's you just trying to troll your way to getting rich off our work.  Anyone following the history of AUR will learn how detractive you were from our intentions and objectives.

To answer your question more bluntly, I guess we're just here to talk about how out of touch you are with reality.  So, to that point... thanks for starting this thread.

-Fuse

Auroracoins international community is booming and you are not a part of it.

Its development as an international currency is being persued by dedicated individuals all around the world and you only make yourself more estranged from the community as you troll us.

The international market for the coin continues to grow and people want it regardless of what you say.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:30:29 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:33:56 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

This thread is started by a community member and in no way reflects any official representation of Auroracoin.

Please be advised that only in the following thread official announcements are made by the Auroracoin dev team and it's foundation:

SCAM ALERT!

It has become blatantly clear to us that the op of this thread is trying to scam people out of their Auroracoins by imposing to be some sort of official entity. Please beware that this person is not trustworthy and has malicious intentions! Don NOT send any funds to any account posted in this thread. We, the official Auroracoin development team can't warn you enough!

Community > Devs
BitPotus

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:50:08 AM

well you created this thread and  by addressing the fact that you are a fucking delusional twat who's trying to culturally appropriate an Icelandic endeavour,

I am, indeed, talking about auroracoin and how your fucking psycho attempts at putting a south african twist to the coin is actually damaging to said

project.

Do you understand that or did the drugs project you into some sort of la la land where you're unable to comprehend this?

adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:50:37 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 08:38:36 AM by adamastor

Its development as an international currency is being persued by dedicated individuals all around the world and you only make yourself more estranged from the community as you troll us.

The international market for the coin continues to grow and people want it regardless of what you say.

It's development, which me and one other person lead, is geared towards the country of Iceland.  It's not developed as an international currency, nor will it ever be.  It will be developed for the people of Iceland.  Creating a Facebook page begging for AUR is not development.  So tell me what other "development" is being done to make this an international currency, because the people in charge of its development aren't doing that.

You state your alternative facts and go on about your buzzword fueled arguments that push your agenda, but you never answer the honest questions I've asked you time and time again.  You're a troll that thinks he's the best thing that happened to this project.  You're laughable at best.

Funny thing about all this is that your group of hippy friend that think AUR is for everyone will make their money off of AUR and latch on to the next country specific coin with the same story, over and over again.

-Fuse

There are several institutional investment firms who are setting up big positions in auroracoin right now while a group of coders and miners are building infrastructure for Auroracoin as a development team seperate from you.

No disrespect but you dont own auroracoins development and the fact that its use outside of your rules pisses you off implies that you dont really havd the best intentions.

You should be happy that people see value in auroracoin why are you not?
BitPotus

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:08:46 AM

It's development, which me and one other person lead, is geared towards the country of Iceland.  It's not developed as an international currency, nor will it ever be.  It will be developed for the people of Iceland.  Creating a Facebook page begging for AUR is not development.  So tell me what other "development" is being done to make this an international currency, because the people in charge of its development aren't doing that.

You state your alternative facts and go on about your buzzword fueled arguments that push your agenda, but you never answer the honest questions I've asked you time and time again.  You're a troll that thinks he's the best thing that happened to this project.  You're laughable at best.

Funny thing about all this is that your group of hippy friend that think AUR is for everyone will make their money off of AUR and latch on to the next country specific coin with the same story, over and over again.

-Fuse

There are several institutional investment firms who are setting up big positions in auroracoin right while a group of coders and miners are building infrastructure for Auroracoin as a development team seperare from you.

No disrespect but you dont own auroracoins development and the fact that its use outside of your rules pisses you off implies that you dont really havd the best intentions.

if you indeed have a "team" working on aurora coin and so called "institutional investment firms", why the fuck don't you create your own coin for South Africa?

Surely it would be the appropriate course of action instead of trying to hijack AUR for your own delusional and selfish purposes.

You need help Adamastor.....

Roll Eyes

PS: On another note, I think that you are actually trying to make yourself into a thorn in AUR's side so that the dev team actually buy you out of your position.

I honestly think that this is your end game.

You want to piss off the AUR foundation to such an extent that they will offer to buy out your coins at an inflated price just to get rid of you.

You, adamastor are a fucking scammer.
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:38:19 AM

-Fuse

There are several institutional investment firms who are setting up big positions in auroracoin right while a group of coders and miners are building infrastructure for Auroracoin as a development team seperare from you.

if you indeed have a "team" working on aurora coin and so called "institutional investment firms", why the fuck don't you create your own coin for South Africa?

Surely it would be the appropriate course of action instead of trying to hijack AUR for your own delusional and selfish purposes.

You need help Adamastor.....

Roll Eyes

PS: On another note, I think that you are actually trying to make yourself into a thorn in AUR's side so that the dev team actually buy you out of your position.

I honestly think that this is your end game.

You want to piss off the AUR foundation to such an extent that they will offer to buy out your coins at an inflated price just to get rid of you.

You, adamastor are a fucking scammer.

What are you?

Why are you so occupied with me?
BitPotus

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:53:42 AM

you're fucking up my investment you fucking faggot.

that's why...
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:11:52 AM

that's why...

You invested in auroracoin but you are not icelandic?

What does fuse think about this?

This thread is a place for you to express yourself as a foreign investor as unfortunately the other thread is heavily cencored.

I wont prevent you from expressing yourself and your opinions are welcomed here.

This space is for people like you and I to co ordinate our efforts away from the "official"  dev team as they have asked to be left alone to focus on Iceland.

The dev team is dedicated but their efforts alone are not enough to make auroracoin a national currency traded in the foreign currency markets.

Auroracoin needs a community inside and outside of iceland and Im happy that you are a part of that community.

All i want is continous discussion about auroracoin on bitcointalk which the dev team is not interested so as a user of auroracoin im within my rights to set up this forum for public discussion.

This discussion is public, open and welcoming to everyone and anyone who tries to stop this discussion is damaging the coin.

BitPotus

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:16:09 AM

that's why...

This thread is a place for you to express yourself as a foreign investor as unfortunately the other thread is heavily cencored.

I wont prevent you from expressing yourself and your opinions are welcomed here.

This space is for people like you and I to co ordinate our efforts away from the "official"  dev team as they have asked to be left alone to focus on Iceland.

The dev team is dedicated but their efforts alone are not enough to make auroracoin a national currency traded in the foreign currency markets.

Auroracoin needs a community inside and outside of iceland and Im happy that you are a part of that community.

All i want is continous discussion about auroracoin on bitcointalk which the dev team is not interested so as a user of auroracoin im within my rights to set up this forum for public discussion.

This discussion is public, open and welcoming to everyone and anyone who tries to stop this discussion is damaging the coin.

As a foreign investor, it is in my bests interests for AURORA COIN to achieve its goals in ICELAND not in fucking South Africa.

As a foreign investor, I understand that this coin is dedicated to the advancement of cryptocurrency within ICELAND, NOT THE REST OF THE WORLD.

YOU, ADAMASTOR, are the ONLY FUCKING MORON who doesn't get it.

Cause you are a fucking psycho twat.

YOU ARE THE ONE DAMAGING THE COIN WITH YOUR STUPID SHENANIGANS.
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:19:56 AM

that's why...

As a foreign investor, it is in my bests interests for AURORA COIN to achieve its goals in ICELAND not in fucking South Africa.

As a foreign investor, I understand that this coin is dedicated to the advancement of cryptocurrency within ICELAND, NOT THE REST OF THE WORLD.

YOU, ADAMASTOR, are the ONLY FUCKING MORON who doesn't get it.

Cause you are a fucking psycho twat.

YOU ARE THE ONE DAMAGING THE COIN WITH YOUR STUPID SHENANIGANS.

I think you are misinterpreting a few facts.

I live in SA but am not aiming for adoption anywhere other than Iceland.

My main goal is to make sure that international investors are aware of auroracoin and that it has strong support from outside of Iceland.

Our goals are the same

BitPotus

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:44:46 AM

you are attracting the wrong kind of attention you fucking hippie twat.

the AUR team has told you that they don't need your "help"

As an investor, you should let them carry on with their mission instead of being some fucking dramaqueen who's constantly throwing a hissy fit.

you are fucking up your own investment.

how fucking stupid are you?

Roll Eyes
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:04:46 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 11:37:03 AM by adamastor

you are attracting the wrong kind of attention you fucking hippie twat.

the AUR team has told you that they don't need your "help"

As an investor, you should let them carry on with their mission instead of being some fucking dramaqueen who's constantly throwing a hissy fit.

you are fucking up your own investment.

how fucking stupid are you?

Roll Eyes

Its not enough in fact its folly to hope that a dev team of one or two people who are not even from iceland will turn auroracoin into a competitive currency in Iceland.

The devs focus on tech but put zero effort into marketing outside of iceland.
The dev team have been left in peace and an international community of supporters is growing parallel to their efforts

It needs a passionate community who will build auroracoins image.

The devs serve a limited purpose.

If im attracting the wrong kind of attention then what attention do you have in mind?

What is your opinion on advertising to foreign investors?
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:34:39 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:34:10 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

Community > Devs
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:51:32 PM

Its not enough in fact its folly to hope that a dev team of one or two people who are not even from iceland will turn auroracoin into a competitive currency in Iceland.

We aren't trying to be a competitive currency in Iceland.  We are trying to be a complementary currency in Iceland.  You've missed this point time and time again.  See, Adamastor, you don't even understand the goals.  You just make up your own version of them and spew this idiotic ideology about what you believe it is.

The devs focus on tech but put zero effort into marketing outside of iceland.
The dev team have been left in peace and an international community of supporters is growing parallel to their efforts

There is no community.  I've seen your Facebook "communities".  They are random gatherings of idiots that aren't even focused on AUR.

And you're correct for once.  We put zero effort into marketing outside of Iceland because that's not where AUR should be used.  Our goal is for adoption and use inside of the country, not in some hippie commune in South Africa.

It needs a passionate community who will build auroracoins image.

Correct.  The image that it was intended to be.  The AUR brand is that of a coin geared toward Icelandic people for the country of Iceland.  Your idea of what AUR should be is a perverted version of that image that only serves your own purpose.  Hell, you can't even get the brand imaging correct.  Why do you think we would want you representing our brand?

The devs serve a limited purpose.

Correct again.  We work on the technical development of the coin.  But this is another point that you miss.  We have Aurarad, the Auroracoin Foundation, which serves the purpose that you think only you serve.  They are the team that is actively reaching out to the country of Iceland to develop the ties needed to make AUR successful there.  Their team and our team work hand in hand to develop and advertise AUR as a viable solution for the country of Iceland.  So again, your misinformed opinion of what is going on with AUR continues to prove my point that you really are not in touch with reality.

If im attracting the wrong kind of attention then what attention do you have in mind?

The attention we've been telling you we wanted all along.  Attention in Iceland.  Not attention in South Africa.  If you want to be a part of the solution, stop being a part of the problem.  Go to Iceland and do what you're doing there.  Or rather, don't do what you're doing there.  Do something there that actually appears professional, instead of these silly Facebook pages and hippy gatherings.

What is your opinion on advertising to foreign investors?

Stop.  That's everyone's opinion other than your own.  We don't need foreign investors.  We need local investors in Iceland.  And before you start going off about how I'm a foreign investor, understand this.  I'm not "investing" in AUR to make it successful.  I put my holdings in AUR when I came on the team with the understanding that I would not be paid for my time or work.  My intentions were to work on getting AUR developed into a mainstream application that would be used by a majority of Icelandic citizens, and in turn, my holdings would appreciate in value.  My work would make AUR successful, not my owning AUR as a foreigner.

This is where your plans are fundamentally flawed.  You think by people holding AUR in other countries that AUR is going to be successful.  All you are doing is providing a catalyst for market manipulation.  That's not what we want.  We want stable markets and national investments that remain in Iceland.  Seriously... how many times do we need to tell you what our goal is?  When will you listen and stop trying to be this counter party to the intended AUR goals?

-Fuse

What should current foreign investors do...

Sell hold or buy?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: