Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:21:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auroracoin International  (Read 5893 times)
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:14:13 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:34:24 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

This thread is started by a community member and in no way reflects any official representation of Auroracoin.

Please be advised that only in the following thread official announcements are made by the Auroracoin dev team and it's foundation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467050.840

SCAM ALERT!

It has become blatantly clear to us that the op of this thread is trying to scam people out of their Auroracoins by imposing to be some sort of official entity. Please beware that this person is not trustworthy and has malicious intentions! Don NOT send any funds to any account posted in this thread. We, the official Auroracoin development team can't warn you enough!

Be safe! Ignore this thread!

Community > Devs
neosone

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:22:53 PM

Does anyone know if this pool pays http://strataspool.com? I did not find any other pool for mining in groestl.
adamastor (OP)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:31:01 PM

Does anyone know if this pool pays http://strataspool.com? I did not find any other pool for mining in groestl.

Refer this to the devs @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467050.860
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:32:46 PM

What should current foreign investors do...

Sell hold or buy?

Whatever they feel they should do.

You specifically telling people to do any of these is exactly what I'm arguing against.  It's market manipulation from foreign influence.  It's not making AUR better or pushing it's adoption.  It's trading.  Thinking that trading in SA is going to make AUR more accepted in Iceland is not sound thinking.

This proves my point though.  Your intentions are to just make a quick buck for you and your friends.  It's not about our goals for you.  It's only about your end profit.  If that's the case, you staying silent and just holding AUR will make you a lot more money than you shouting from the rooftops about how your vision of AUR is better than ours.  You doing that will only hurt the value of AUR because people will see a divide in the community, caused by you, and assume you have some kind of power in the situation, when in all reality, you are just a small holder of AUR who will one day sell out and move on to the next coin.

-Fuse

Can you explain how auroracoin will complement the krona and not compete with it.

Im not telling people to buy sell or hold im only telling people that auroracoun exists what is wrong with this?
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:20:47 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:34:34 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

This thread is started by a community member and in no way reflects any official representation of Auroracoin.

Please be advised that only in the following thread official announcements are made by the Auroracoin dev team and it's foundation:

SCAM ALERT!

It has become blatantly clear to us that the op of this thread is trying to scam people out of their Auroracoins by imposing to be some sort of official entity. Please beware that this person is not trustworthy and has malicious intentions! Don NOT send any funds to any account posted in this thread. We, the official Auroracoin development team can't warn you enough!

Community > Devs
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:29:07 PM

What should current foreign investors do...

Sell hold or buy?

As a "foreign investor", I will hold.

But you, Adamastor, you should fucking sell and go find another coin to troll.

adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:11:15 PM

Can you explain how auroracoin will complement the krona and not compete with it.

Im not telling people to buy sell or hold im only telling people that auroracoun exists what is wrong with this?

We're not trying to compete with anything.  We're trying to provide an alternative means for people to pay for goods and services in Iceland- complimentary, not competitive.  That's why the official exchange let's people exchange AUR for ISK and vice versa.  It's why we've been focusing on ways for merchants to accept AUR and get paid directly in ISK at the time of the transaction.  It's exactly like credit cards.  They weren't designed to replace their respective country's currency, they were there to complement them.  You keep going back to the thought that we're trying to replace ISK.  We're not.  If you just read and listened to what we've all been saying, you'd be an asset to this coin.  But you don't ever listen.  We've been going over the same details with you for over a year.

You're also having a hard time keeping your argument straight.  You say that you aren't telling people to buy/hold/sell, but you are.  You're sitting here telling us that you are pushing people to invest in AUR outside of Iceland.  Then you ask for an official developer to comment on whether or not to buy or sell.  If I told you either way, you would turn around and tell all of your friends what to do.  Don't sit there and tell me you aren't doing this already.  You've already told us in the other threads that you are telling people to buy into AUR.  Stop telling lies, or at least get your lies straight.

See, this is the problem with you.  You are seriously all over the place mentally.  You can't keep a coherent thought.  You say or ask one thing, then when someone answers, you change the statement or question to make it seem like the person answering is wrong.  You do this all the time in the main thread.  You're doing it here too.  If you want people to take you seriously, you need to keep your story straight and listen to what people are telling you.

-Fuse

If a person asked me if they should buy hold or sell what should I tell them fuse?
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:48:03 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:34:41 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

Community > Devs
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:37:17 PM

If a person asked me if they should buy hold or sell what should I tell them fuse?

Tell them to do whatever they want to do after they get their information from an informed source, rather than from you..

-Fuse

Is there a list of informed sources i can see?

If this list is solely the names of the dev and the foundation what would the people on that list say if someone i referred to them asked if they should buy hold or sell.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:50:38 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:34:48 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

Community > Devs
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:47:36 PM

Hi

Thanks for posting in the group.

Please dont attack me for having my own oppinions of auroracoin

As investors we need each other and divisions are unproductive.

Adamastor.

No need to send me private messages like a little snitch.

I don't like you.

You are a troll.

You are hurting AUR with your mentally unhinged behaviour.

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:25:08 AM

Greetings friend

Why so hostile?

Whats wrong with expressing my views and opinions?

Im a 0.5% holder who has legitimate concerns and am being atracked personally for it.

Major companies are talking to me about taking auroracoin to a new level so things are only going to heat up from here.

That faggot supposedly holds 0.5% of the supply and now he's acting as if he's in charge.

Hey Adam you delusional TWAT.

Do you realize that there are others that hold much more than you and are not trying to adopt some mantle of self importance?

0.5 %

LOL.

you fucking RETARD.

SEEK HELP NOW.
jwsu1113

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:37:16 AM

If you bought at the top, you may be angry, I understand.
But if that happened, do not panic and just hold.  You will eventually get a high return after a while. 
This is the market, this is crypto
saifi ida

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:06:55 AM

reserve arabic translation if needen this. I see aurora is a very good coin because it already has a good market like bittrex and cyptopia.
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:20:45 AM

Is there a list of informed sources i can see?

If this list is solely the names of the dev and the foundation what would the people on that list say if someone i referred to them asked if they should buy hold or sell.

No one is going to say if someone should buy, sell, or hold.  That's not part of all of this.  Why are you so intent on getting that answer?

People should visit the Auroracoin and Aurarad websites, follow the official twitter accounts, the official facebook pages, the foundation and developer twitter accounts, the main thread in this forum, the subreddit even, and then make an informed decision on their own whether AUR is a wise investment for them, especially if they intend to actually use it as a cryptocurrency in daily situations.  If they are foreign users expecting it to be commonplace outside of Iceland, then they should probably sell.  If they are users expecting to be able to buy goods and services inside of Iceland, then they should probably buy.  If they are looking to make a quick buck by just trading the coin and not contributing to it's adoption in Iceland, I could care less what they do, but I would hope they would sell so that there are more coins available for the people of Iceland.

But telling people one way or the other is stupid.  Let them decide on their own.  Stop trying to be the prophet that leads them to the promised land.  Especially when your promised land is not what they were expecting.

By the way... you still haven't answered any of my questions.  You still just keep changing the subject every time your asked something that proves your position as invalid.  It's pretty telling.

-Fuse

If they only read the information that you have described then people would be inclined to buy because the websites imply that auroracoin is viable investment.

If auroracoin should not be bought and held by foreigners then none of the official sources say this.

All the current sources would lead a normal person to want to buy auroracoin. None of the wording warns people against buying or holding.

Do u disagree fuse?
BitPotus

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:24:41 AM

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT TROLL

GO SUCK ON A FUCKING DICK ADAMASTOR

YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT.

YOU CLINGY INSECURE TWAT.

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH AURORA COIN

YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING CRAZY INVESTOR WHO TRYING TO PUMP AND DUMP THIS COIN!!
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:28:21 AM

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT TROLL

GO SUCK ON A FUCKING DICK ADAMASTOR

YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT.

YOU CLINGY INSECURE TWAT.

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH AURORA COIN

YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING CRAZY INVESTOR WHO TRYING TO PUMP AND DUMP THIS COIN!!

Lol im glad auroracoin has such a colourful community
BitPotus

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:36:29 AM

ADAMASTOR IS A FUCKING TROLL WITH SEVERE MENTAL ISSUES.

GO SIT ON A FUCKING CATCUS ADAMASTOR!!

YOU DIRTY FUCKING HIPPIE!!

adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:44:55 AM

ADAMASTOR IS A FUCKING TROLL WITH SEVERE MENTAL ISSUES.

GO SIT ON A FUCKING CATCUS ADAMASTOR!!

YOU DIRTY FUCKING HIPPIE!!

I doubt you even have any auroracoin but
Post an auroracoin address and ill send you some coins in solidarity
BitPotus

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:49:41 AM

i don't need your charity you fucking twat.

Only dirty fucking hippies like yourself beg for coins.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: